[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix Bee and Puppycat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oja1dz1IdQ1si71aho1_1280.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oja1dz1IdQ1si71aho1_1280.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
How would you fix Bee and Puppycat?
>>
>>91746114
Put it on YouTube free of charge.
>>
What is even happening with this show? Did they finish airing it yet?
>>
>>91746268
Yup.
>>
Go back to the pilot's style
>>
I can't think of anything short of a near rehaul from the pilot. I mean the idea of a socially inept getting dumped into magic adventures is not terrible but from the way she behaves and no one reacting appropriately, from the love interest already interested in her or at least having noting other than his design and overreliance of 'quirky' characters outside of the magical world. Of course I couldn't keep with it after the 4th episode so I don't know if it got worse or better with that
>>
>>91746114
Actually plan everything before production starts to avoid the shitshow they did
>lets make a good pilot
>ok good,what now
>lets make more new episodes
>wtf we used up all the money on the pilot
>fuck it let's cut the corners so hard that no one will notice it, RIGHT?
This is the videogame equivalent of 10 idea guys and 1 programmer shit
>>
>>91746137
Isn't that where it is?
>>
>>91746114
Less tumblr, more plot and likeable characters.
>>
>>91746114
People still give a shit about Bee and Puppycat?
>>
>>91746114
Cancelling it.
>>
>>91746114
No calarts style
>>
>>91746359
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

No.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.