[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are dem good comics, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1490992340266.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1490992340266.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
what are dem good comics, lads?
>>
None, comics are for children.
>>
>>91745291
did you assume he is not a child?
>>
The Beano
>>
>>91745287
Link to "A little temptation" anyone?
>>
>>91745287
Normally I'm opposed to recommendations, but I recently declared that I would try to be less of a raging douchebag. So y'know what? FUCK IT.

Perez Wonder Woman. Considered a classic, and for good reason.

League of One. A good introduction to Wonder Woman as a character.

William Messner-Loebs's Wonder Woman. If you've ever wondered what street level WW would look like, this is it, and it's pretty damn good.

Skydoll. Unfinished but still interesting and the main character manages to be very endearing.

Chuck Dixon Birds of Prey. A good, if somewhat rocky start to a modern classic team.

Gail Simone Birds of Prey. An overall solid run where Simone is firmly in her comfort zone of anti-heroics and mild edge.

Marc Andreyko's Manhunter. The story of single female lawyer Kate Spencer. The quintessential example of "It gets better.", as our heroine is a train wreck of a person, and gradually becomes a true hero and a lovable protagonist. She never really stops being a pain in the ass though.

The Legion of Super-Heroes. Pretty much all of it. All the unironically best parts of the Silver Age compressed into a tragically underrated franchise with plenty of great stories.

So yeah, get reading so you're less of a filthy casual. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and address this sudden aneurysm!
>>
Jason Shiga's 'Demon'
>>
>rec thread
>no discussion
>OP seems to have disappeared as though this were a fucking drive by
And you people wonder why I hate rec shit so much.
>>
>>91746574
what are some comics to read while I'm on heavy doses of codeine?
>>
>>91746646
I suppose that depends on whether you want to feel better, or read something fitting for all the vomiting and drowsiness.
>>
>>91747449
the latter
>>
>>91747482
Chuck Austen's Worldwatch. An "original" work by the guy that brought you the infamous X-Men story featuring Catholics trying to bring about the Rapture. It's an edgy Justice League pastiche as written by someone with the mindset of a psychotic 12 year old.

Mark Millar's Trouble. Everyone knows this one, but there's no time like now to give yourself an instant higher appreciation of nearly every other comic book you've ever read. It's not so much the first issue twist that'll get to you, it's that everyone is the worst asshole possible.

JLA: Act of God. All super powered beings spontaneously loose their powers, rather inconsistently at that, and everyone becomes ten different flavors of retarded asshole. It all leads up to the reveal that Doug Moench is the biggest Bat-fag of all time.

Enjoy.
>>
>>91745802
where's your trip, JudgeAnon
>>
>>91745287
delano hellblazer
>>
>>91748452
No, I'm the guy they call "Cranky Anon".
>>
>>91745287
There arent any good comics.
Get a job, get married and have 2.5 kids
>>
>>91745287
Hellboy
Anything with Moebius on art
Planetary
>>
I just finished The Boys and found it quite enjoyable
>>
>>91745291
Manchildren that is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.