[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who takes this fight? Bonus question: Who's the top?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: death_battle.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
death_battle.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Who takes this fight?

Bonus question:
Who's the top?
>>
does Ben have master control?
>>
Ben has exactly one form that can even touch Danny at all and all that form can do is shoot tentacles at him.

Danny wins
>>
>>91745194
>Who takes this fight?
Ben, easily. The motherfucker was essentially God+ by the time Omnitrix ended.

>Who's the top?
Danny, but they're both natural bottoms.
>>
>>91745194
Ben faced and defeated ghost freak aliens many times

So ben
>>
>>91745395
only with sunlight, Danny doesn't have that disadvantage
>>
Danny

Ben
>>
Ben
>>
File: ah... I see... HMMMMMMMMM.jpg (52KB, 451x559px) Image search: [Google]
ah... I see... HMMMMMMMMM.jpg
52KB, 451x559px
>>91745194
>ben has the abilities of motherfucking god, nukes, instant regeneration, Atomic Manipulation, infinite cloning, and whatever else is crammed in the omnitrix
>danny can phase through walls, scream really hard, freeze shit, and shoot plasma

hmmm, you know... I really wonder who will win this fight... golly it sure will take awhile to come up with that conclusion.
>>
>>91745194
Ben wins this fight, hell Danny isn't even a ghost, they were aliens remember.
>>
>>91745259
Ben got several aliens that can touch
>>
>>91745194
If the fight is:
>They have no idea who they are fighting or what they can do.
>Their only objective is to win/kill their opponent.

If Ben can go god mode then Ben. If not Danny phases into Ben and rips out vital organs from any alien he turns into.
>>
It really depends on whether or not this danny is the version of himself that he was when the show ended, or the version of himself that iit's implied he could become a.k.a. Mr.I have the powers of the entire ghost zone inside me.

If it's Mr.ghost zone Danny, then I could see this being a pretty even fight, given that the ghost zone has beings that have control over space and time and all other kind of weird ghost powers that can rival Bens.

The ghost zone also has literal gods roaming in it, so we gotta consider this.
>>
Are you joking? Have you seen ben10? He has a one above all tier transformation.
>>
>>91745259
Ghostfreak
Big Chill
Nanomech
AmpFibian
Terraspin
NRG
Feedback
Gravattack
The Worst
Toepick
Whampire
Lodestar
Chromastone
Way Big
Blitzwolfer
Snare-oh
Frankenstrike
Freezeghost

And I didn't even include Alien X
>>
>>91746159
Oh shit, forgot Atomix too.

Don't forget Ben himself with is peak human according to the watch. Ben is default human.
>>
>>91745194
>ben literally can't die thanks to the watch
Ben has a thicker plot armor then danny
>>
This isn't a fair fight regardless of which time you use the characters. If we go Peak, Ben wins with Alien X. If we go without powers, Ben wins because he has fucked up a team of mutants without using his watch. Start of show, Ben still has ghostfreak which shits on start of show Danny. If we go then without their ultimate tier of power, (No Alien X and no Dark Danny), Ben still wins he has a powerset of a thousand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.