[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the time when cobra wanted to end the international

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ron paul runs cobra.jpg (69KB, 1185x890px) Image search: [Google]
ron paul runs cobra.jpg
69KB, 1185x890px
Remember the time when cobra wanted to end the international banking cartel and return to gold standard and the joes stopped them

Why are they the bad guys again?
>>
Snakes represent the devil
>>
>>91745106
That's because the serpent is the symbol of knowledge
>>
File: comrade.jpg (166KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
comrade.jpg
166KB, 1024x698px
>>91745095

Unlike what /pol/ believes, a gold standard in a modern economy would only serve a highly efficient way of money laundering and other shady plots while screwing over everyone who can't into gold market shenanigans. That's why gold standard is so popular among corrupt dictators and shadowy organizations.
>>
File: Courage.jpg (24KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Courage.jpg
24KB, 384x288px
>>91745095
Because goldbuggery is a scam run by dipshits who don't get economics and think that their shekels are any more valuable than shiny, otherwise useless metal.
>>
>I don't trust a competitive international marketplace, but I'm willing to put 100% of my trust into gold miners and Jewish Gold hoarders.

The gold standard stopped being meaningful when there stopped being such a thing as a "separate economy" where you could go and take your gold. There is only one marketplace.
>>
>>91745128
no that's the pomegranate
>>
>>91745170
Gold has uses in electronics
>>
>>91745128
and knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>91745095
Remember that time one of the writers made fun of standards and practices of children's cartoons of the time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0cymPrVfW0
>>
>>91745095
Because 1) the gold standard would devastate most of the country, and 2) they were doing it so a race of ancient reptile people could take over the world.
>>
>>91745095
Because they wanted to return to 1939 gold standard, which was a corrupt system abused by the central government. Only 100% gold-backed currency makes any sense.
>>
>>91745396

Be fair, Cobra Commander kept the snake-people agenda secret from everyone else, they had no idea about that.
>>
File: Baroness44.jpg (211KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Baroness44.jpg
211KB, 720x540px
Remember when Cobra held a telethon?
>>
File: proud_cuck.png (32KB, 192x203px) Image search: [Google]
proud_cuck.png
32KB, 192x203px
>>91745189
>Trusting the IMF and the Rothschilds
>>
>>91745143
And all a fiat economy does is allow international bankers to devalue an economy through inflation and force the masses into glorified servitude.
>>
>>91745192
No those are for testicles. Demeter' daughter totally sucked Hades off.
>>
>>91745128
Get out of here with that Judeo-Masonic gnostic bullshit.
>>
>>91748165
Do you think that people would need to not work anymore if we switched to the gold standard?
>>
>>91748165
Specie currency can easily be devalued by changing the amount of gold backing the currency. In fact, switching to a gold standard would involve economy crashing deflation unless the gold backing was exceedingly minuscule at the start.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.