[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the better cosmic universe- DC or Marvel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3-Galactus-cropped-600x300.jpg (55KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
3-Galactus-cropped-600x300.jpg
55KB, 600x300px
Who has the better cosmic universe- DC or Marvel?
>>
>>91741116
DC's seems better. Things are usually less depressing, and the civilians are much less retarded.
>>
>>91741116
DC has the new gods, so them.
>>
>>91741194
I second this.
>>
>>91741116
>new gods
>green lantern corps
or
>nova
>silver surfer
>guardians

Why is overpowered deep space shit so baller?
>>
>>91741116
Marvel, DC's cosmic is too mired in Green Lantern shit. They haven't been doing much with it lately, but Marvel Cosmic at its best is god tier.

>>91741194
>reading comprehension
>>
>>91741203
This
>>
>>91741116
From what little I've managed to glance I feel like there's more shit happening in space in DC, but shit's happening more often in space in Marvel, if you will.
If you won't, then what I mean Volume vs Frequency. In DC there's tons of alien races and planets and all that due to things like their major icon being an alien, and the GLC's success and LoSH and what not banking on a robust catalog to choose their roster and locations from, but while there's a magnitude there isn't always a frequency of happenings. Meanwhile in Marvel I've found while there are a select number of races and planets of importance there's often something always happening with them or related to them. The Shi'ar, Kree and Skrull are always up to no good for example.
>>
>>91741116
Mythic DC > Cosmic Marvel > Cosmic DC > Regular DC > Mythic Marvel > Regular Marvel
>>
>>91741203
came to post this
>>
>>91741527
Punisher and Daredevil alone should skyrocket Regular Marvel up a few spots.
In fact, you should further seperate "regular" into street level and global.
>>
I would love the shit out of Cosmic DC if they would just tear away from the Lantern circlejerk and actually explore the universe already.
>>
>>91741116
The issue with DC's cosmic stuff is that almost all of their cosmic characters other than New Gods and Lantern Corps are set in the future. The Legion of Superheroes, Space Cabbie, Ultra the Multi-Alien, Tommy Tomorrow, Star Hawkins, Space Ranger, the Knights of the Galaxy and Manhunter 2070 all take place in the future, which prevents them from really interacting with the greater DC universe
>>
They both shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.