[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: underrated villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>
File: Mary playing with her doll.png (583KB, 1420x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Mary playing with her doll.png
583KB, 1420x1294px
>>91737680
I can see where this is thread is going.
>>
>>91737802

Not OP. I would like another Mariam thread sometime, but it is not this thread.
>>
File: Killer Moth Robin23-02.jpg (384KB, 931x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Moth Robin23-02.jpg
384KB, 931x1445px
>>
>>91737680
Is it wrong to want to give her love and sex and happiness by being her lover/boyfriend/husband when she looks like that but is 40 years old?

'cause seriously. I don't think it is.
>>
>>91738833
No, she is, by canon, 40+ years, you will receive some looks but you'll have no problems mate.
>>
>>91738833
according to law and order SVU, yes. yes it is.
they literally had an episode about how a grown woman in her twenties with gary coleman disease should have to die a virgin I guess, because her boyfriend is "only attracted to her because he's a pedophile" and go out of their way to try and invent reasons to arrest him despite him not having broken the law because this grown woman who looks like a child being a sexual being and a guy with dark impulses he controls and has a healthy relationship grosses them out.
>>
Why did she never make the jump to comics?
>>
>it's another promising thread derailed by pervs
C'mon guys, I've jerked it to stuff just as bad if not worse, but we've already had this thread three or four times in as many months - including the Miriam thread that lasted a few days, which I'll give you was a nice change of pace, but it all goes down this same road eventually.

I'd much rather see people actually talk about their favorite D-list villains than yet another thread fantasizing about Muh Legal Loli.
>>
>>91739970
Please tell me this is just a joke...
>>
>>91739970
Oh shit I remember this episode
>>
>>91739970
Law & Order SVU is all about sensationalism and being behind the times, tho.

It's the CSI of L&O.
>>
File: 1459919382863.png (1006KB, 940x719px) Image search: [Google]
1459919382863.png
1006KB, 940x719px
>>91740531

Not that anon but sadly no it is not.
>>
>>91739970
>SVU
That still exists?
>>
>>91740045

The scene where Dahl spoke in her actual voice hit harder because she spent the entire episode talking in her Baby Doll voice. How do you possibly translate something like that to the comics?
>>
>>91740531

It is not. The episode ends with the young woman getting to walk away with her lover despite her parents' protests.

>>91741052

Yes, actually. As far as I know, only Benson, Fin, and (I think) the black medical examiner woman (Warner?) remain out of the core cast that made up the show's heyday. Benson is in charge of her SVU department and she has a kid now.
>>
>>91739970
What episode is this?
>>
>>91741108
maybe have her baby doll voice have a "girly" font?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.