[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Laura/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

Is X-23 a spic?
>>
She's a clone of wolverine, no obviously you stupid fuck.
>>
>>91735845
half nippon half leaf, if I remember correctly
>>
>>91735885
so shes Asian?

who is her mom?
>>
>>91735861
Isn't wolverine implied to be part native?
>>
>>91735861
I thought she was more like a daughter than a clone. She's half Dr. Kinney, right?
>>
>>91735916
Dr. Kinney only gestated her as a surrogate. She doesn't contain any of her DNA.

>>91735906
Wolverine's mother and father are both upper class white people.
>>
>>91735845
Your mom is a spic you fucking half breed
>>
>>91735885
Not even a little.
>>
She looked like a native in her original appearance
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: CmUXTmuWcAEb33S.jpg (79KB, 491x772px) Image search: [Google]
CmUXTmuWcAEb33S.jpg
79KB, 491x772px
>>91736016
>that
>her original appearance

First appearance was in NYX series.
>>
No, read more comics
>>
X-23 first appeared in X-Men Evolution and then the comics, check your facts
>>
>>91736136
Shit, I forgot to quote >>91736071
>>
>>91736162
Either way, that's not the canon look for her.
>>
>>91736071
X-men Evolution aired from '00 to '03
NYX ran from '03 to '05.
>>
>>91736201
The canon is shit anyway.
Whore X23 from the comics is pure trash.
I'm glad they chose to go with the EVO style in Logan.
>>
>>91736071
X-Men: Evolution invented her. Same situation as with Harley Quinn and Livewire were on DC's side.
>>
>>91736016
Let's be honest here. There's like 6 female characters in that show they look exactly the same way. They stopped giving a shit after a while.
>>
>>91736016
This doesn't "look native". It doesn't look anything.
>>
>>91736374
True
Also, pic related was the inspiration for X-23
More on fb.com/CreatorofX23/photos
>>
what went wrong?
>>
>>91735940
His real father was the groundskeeper, bro.
>>
>>91736856
So another white guy?
>>
>>91736921
Eh, with the name "Thomas Logan" and it being 1800's Canada before hiring Mexicans to do your gardening was a thing, yeah, probably.

Just saying, "old money" is out of the argument and mixed race native is viable.
>>
>>91735940
She does though, they didn't have enough DNA so they filled in the pieces with Kinney's
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.