[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of duggans run on deadpool.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4859.png (565KB, 421x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4859.png
565KB, 421x664px
What does /co/ think of duggans run on deadpool.
>>
started alright got lost due to meddling and editors and events. Likely needed a break in the middle there
>>
>>91735361
Op here. Yeah totally agree, it's going down hill.
>>
>>91735233
His first run was joe Kelly tier but then poshen left at the start of all new all different and he suddenly became an avenger and got a team and the book just hasn't been as good outside the sabertooth stuff
>>
SHIKLAH DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
deadpool books are consistently good in general (except Bunns mercenaries one)

it seems marvel really cares about deadpool and makes an effort, unlike with the x men.
>>
The good thing is that Duggan likes long-term storytelling and doesn't want to be a one-issue wonder.
The bad thing is that it's a bi-monthly book, and leads to a lot of material, and not all of it will be consistently good.

But Pre-SW run is better than the Kelly run imo. Artists like Moore and Shalvey are going to age a lot better in 20 years than the crap style that was all the rage back then in the late 90s. Duggan/Posehn also wrote jokes that were actually funny, and not complete groaners like Kelly's run had.
>>
Hasn't returned to the heights of GBE, or some of those earlier flashback arcs like the one with The White Man, but still remains one of the few books worth reading from marvel.
>>
>>91735233
Their two most iconic Onomatopoeia.
Wolverine with his snikt, and Cap with the fap.
>>
>>91735233
What is this? Uncanny Avengers? I'm sorry I'm new to comics.
>>
I only read the stuff with North Korea but it was fantastic imo.
>>
>>91738917
No, it was a Deadpool arc, vol 3 #15 - 19 according to the wiki, with Cap and Wolverine guest starring. The Good, Bad and the Ugly I think.
>>
>>91739006
Thanks friend, I've been trying to catch up on Deadpool so I can read Deadpool and Spider man, but I'm a bit lost. I'll read this.
>>
>>91735233
Cap showing off his faping hand.
>>
>>91735233
Pretty great. GBU (and Superior Foes) is what got me into buying comics
ANADApool hasn't been as good, but the quality was put into Uncanny Avengers, and it still manages to have some good stuff in it, particularly the 2099 issues.

>>91738057
This. His longform plotting/foreshadowing is excellent. His Guardians is apparently planned past 30 at the moment.
>>
>>91735233
I divide it into Duggan and and Neo-Duggan because of SW.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.