[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who don't like this Explain yourselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

>There are people who don't like this

Explain yourselves
>>
>>91734658
"MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
>>
>>91734658
It was a good justice league teaser
>>
PEACH JUICE
>>
>>91734658
Lame tryhard edgelord bullshit.
>>
>>91734658
It's shit
>>
It was boring
>>
>>91734658
I don't like bad things.
>>
I thought it had parts of a really good movie, but they were surrounded by parts of a really shitty movie.
>>
It was boring and poorly written.

Sage for company wars bullshit
>>
File: 1.gif (3MB, 480x270px)
1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
File: 2.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
ITT: People too stupid to understand B VS S

I pity all of you
>>
File: 3.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (529KB, 1116x1579px)
ANGER.jpg
529KB, 1116x1579px
I hate this movie, and especially Suicide Squad
>>
File: mixed reviews.jpg (27KB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
mixed reviews.jpg
27KB, 304x360px
>oh hey I bet you guys didn't know that Batman's parents were shot! Let's go back to that flashback one more time
>oh, and by the way, be excited for JUSTICE LEAGUE™ coming soon, here's a 25 minute sneak peek right in the middle of the movie
>pee jar
>Jolly Rancher
>ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
>>
CUM TOGETHER
>>
>>91734658
This is a D*sney board.

D*sney astroturfers will not allow competition. It's why there's far less shitposting in comics threads, because D*sney couldn't care less about what's going on in floppies as long as public opinion favors them on the silver screen.
>>
RIGHT NOW
>>
>>91734658
Worst Iron Man suit so far
>>
File: 1476830264053.jpg (48KB, 422x422px)
1476830264053.jpg
48KB, 422x422px
>>91735056
>D*sney
>>
OVER ME
>>
File: kyurangerface.png (918KB, 1092x617px) Image search: [Google]
kyurangerface.png
918KB, 1092x617px
>can't discuss Superman on threads anymore without some faggot talking about how kino BvS is
>>
BvS was an ugly, dumb, pointless movie. Marvel movies suck too though.
>>
File: 1486828350480.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
1486828350480.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I loved it. I've seen it at least 20 times.

Only seen Suicide Squad twice though. Though that's once more than all the Marvel films I've seen, minus Cap 1 and GotG
>>
Slip me the jolly rancher baby.
>>
>>91735018
>>oh, and by the way, be excited for JUSTICE LEAGUE™ coming soon, here's a 25 minute sneak peek right in the middle of the movie
It was under 3 minutes you lying sack of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJlXGnVx__Y
>>
>>91735106

It's some autist (Snyderfag) who likes to post his own personal meme that never caught on with anyone but himself

I'm not sure the implication of the asterisk
>>
Who would win:

MCU Iron Man or DCEU Superman
>>
>>91735229
Granny's Peach Tea.
>>
File: 1414294930921s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px)
1414294930921s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>91735185

3 minutes if you don't count Wonder Woman's entire role in the film as well as the ending scene where Bruce asks her to help find the Justice League, oh and the Darkseid dream sequence, and the part where Barry showed up and asked Bruce to find them
>>
>>91734897
>>91734925
>>91734960
Me personally, I love this homo eroticism in my superhero movies.
>>
>>91735229
Batman WITHOUT prep
>>
>>91735229
>MCU Iron Man or DCEU Superman
Are you fucking serious?
Clark survived a nuke to the face at point blank range, Tony's armor was torn into by a peak human slamming a shield into his chest.
>>
>>91735302
But who would give the better prostate exam?
>>
I would have loved to have smelled that jar of piss before I exploded.
>>
>>91735282
Wonder Woman isn't a Justice League teaser it was just her fucking introduction.
The Darkseid Dream sequence wasn't badly placed in the film like the JL cameos were, it was put in while the events around it were calm and so it's abruptness worked, the JL cameos destroyed the momentum before the fight.
>>
>>91735384
Would Darkseid enjoy jolly ranchers?
>>
So many plebs here
>>
>>91735384
>Wonder Woman isn't a Justice League teaser it was just her fucking introduction.

She wasn't there to stop Luthor from messing with Kryptonian shit and ruin his plan, she only wanted to gather the JUSTICE LEAGUE trailer off of Luthor's hardrive

I mean, explain what she had to do with the actual plot of this movie? Not a damn thing
>>
File: a mistake has been made.jpg (640KB, 1280x2009px) Image search: [Google]
a mistake has been made.jpg
640KB, 1280x2009px
>>91734658
>>91735185
>>91735432
>Writer: How should we introduce the justice league members? We could release a couple of preview clips online as a viral marketing move. Or we could put some subtle references into the current film that fans will recognize and spread word of mouth about?
>Executive: Hm? Yes, do that.
>Writer: What? Which one, sir?
>Executive: Put a bunch of preview clips into the movie somewhere! Great idea, glad I thought of it, I'll have to give myself a bigger bonus for that.
>>
>>91734673
fpbp
>>
I like to dip my jolly ranchers in granny's peach tea.
>>
>>91735432
Wonder Woman is a spectacular asspull in the movie when you consider it without DC context.
>>
>>91734673
Why did you say that name?
>>
Guys, do you think Jolly Rancher will be an integral part of the Justice League movie?
>>
It just wasn't a good film. It spent a lot of time telling me how to feel about characters and things then changed its mind at the end. There was nothing in the story to show me that any of the characters learned anything from their retardation through the first half of it. Plenty of dialogue telling me that they're learning things about themselves delivered beautifully by fantastic actors, but what am I supposed to do with that in a visual medium?

Batman's change of heart comes out of nowhere and his desire to work with others is borne of nothing because the two people he just fought together with showed no real need for the other to be there other than a couple of shots of Kyrptonite dust he added and splitting off to rescue Martha while Superman did-- I don't even remember. No plans, an easily avoidable sacrifice that will prove to be even more meaningless in the next movie, and action scenes so separate they might as well have belonged to each character's individual movie.

I heard the director's cut fixed some things but I'm not sure I care enough to watch it again.
>>
>>91735772
>Director's cut fixed things

Nope

It added a subplot that ultimately goes nowhere and has no consequence to the plot in the end
>>
>>91734897
>>91734925
>>91734960
omg so deep
>>
>>91735843
Deep into his hot wet mouth.
>>
>>91735857
so many layers
>>
>>91735872
It was magical when Lex's thumb touched the old man's lip and then Lex put his thumb into his mouth.
>>
>>91734658
It was a pretentious, boring, disjointed mess that despite plenty of allusions, failed to say anything deeper than "hey Superman and Jesus have a few similarities".
>>
>>91735504
>not intentionally putting it in dry with the sole intention of letting it become caked in shit for a year so you can swish it around in your mouth afterwords to experience how DEEP the flavor is.

Like >>91735425 said, too many plebs just don't have good taste in this thread.
>>
>>91735928
If anything, I hate the movies more now because the fans keep putting Snyder on a pedestal like he's Yoko fucking Taro.
>>
>>91735998
Is the pedestal made of jolly ranchers?
>>
>>91734658
Grim. Full of plot holes. Murderbats.
There, /tv/. I explained myself.
>>
>>91735432
>I mean, explain what she had to do with the actual plot of this movie? Not a damn thing
Characters don't have to be apart of the absolute main plot to work and be worth being present.
>>
>>91735928
>that despite plenty of allusions, failed to say anything deeper than
Except it wasn't trying to be fucking deep, it was just trying to be Dc by way of Ultimates, with a realistic worldly reaction to these beings existing in them.
>>
>>91735324
Superman, he would cuddle afterwards so bonus points.
>>
File: DCEU Fans.png (14KB, 282x295px)
DCEU Fans.png
14KB, 282x295px
>>91734958
>>
>>91734658
I love it
>>
>>91734658
>The part where he beat him with the sink was funny
>The part where Batman is punching Supes and the kryptonite was wearing off was a great visual.
>I hadn't seen any of the trailers so I thought Wonder Woman was Catwoman right up until she showed up in the gear
>Superman's mom making one of the only jokes in the entire movie right after she watched someone immolate to death was jarring and made me awkwardly laugh

Everything else was shit.
>>
>>91734897
>>91734925
Why is lex luthor seductively feeding Jeb Bush a jolly rancher?
>>
>>91736398
Does he give out jolly ranchers for being a good boy for your prostate examination?

Also I think the angry jannies told the mommy mods on me. Uh oh.
>>
It was a bad movie for me, this was the first on screen meeting of Superman and Batman in live action, this was The World's Finest, and instead it got reduced down into the worst parts of TDKR and the DoS and made into what felt like a teaser for the up coming JL movie. The fight between Superman and Batman had no soul behind it, these weren't two friends two partners who had saved each others lives in the past fighting, just a misunderstanding. This movie had the potential to be so much more than it was and it just didn't.
>>
How are you posting on the internet Lex?
>>
>Jar of piss
>Kill off Jimmy
>Lex plot makes no sense
>Movie felt more like a Squadron Supreme film than a DC movie
>Zach is obsessed with Christ imagery
>Doomsday was handled worse than a spilt jar of piss
>Wonder Woman was useless and wasted
>Dumb dream sequences
>Tacked on crossover world building
>Maaaaaaaartha!
>Movie could have been trimmed 40 minutes without anything lost.
>>
>>91735229
In a fight, Superman.
In a popularity contest, Iron Man.
And that's the real battle.
>>
>>91735229
Iron Man, say Martha, while he's distracted hold up some kryptonite and shoot Supers in the head.
>>
>>91734673
>there are people who don't understand this line
Explain yourselves
>>
>>91734658
Pretty convoluted

also yeah that piss stuff was awful
>>
>>91737824
Understanding why something is stupid does not make it less stupid.
>>
>>91734658
We have standards
>>
>>91734658
It's a bloated, dour slog that completely misses the point of the source material. Not to mention there's enough plot holes, pointless scenes, and go-nowhere subplots to the point that I'm pretty sure you could write a book about everything that's wrong with it.

There's some fun action and some cool cinematography and the score is pretty decent at times, but everything writing/plot/character-wise is borderline unsalvagable.
>>
>>91734673
>>
>>91737824
Everyone understood it. It's still stupid.
>>
>>91734958
>It's a "anon can't handle that he has shit taste so he rationalizes that the reason so many people disagree with him is that he's just too smart" episode
I remember this same shit happening when Inception came out and it was just as laughably pathetic then as it is now.
>>
>>91735056
Are shillfags actually being serious, or is it just a meme?
Because holy christ "I don't have an unpopular opinion, I'm just surrounded by people who are secretly being paid by Disney" might be the most pitiful thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: harleywut.png (91KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
harleywut.png
91KB, 250x250px
>>91735185
>>91735282
>Wonder Woman only showing up to stop Doomsday implies that she actively ignored the Holocaust, Vietnam, and Zod's invasion because she was sad about Steve Trevor or something
>The Justice League teaser doesn't just happen in the movie itself, but smack in the middle of the climax, killing any and all sense of urgency and momentum as we watch Diana check her email
>Flash travels into Bruce Wayne's dream to give him a cryptic riddle about the next movie

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was someone sabotaging this movie from the inside. Like, this has to be a Producers-style scam, there's no way anyone would think any of these things are good ideas.
>>
>>91735384
I liked the Knightmare sequence, but why did Flash appear in his dream?
I know Speed Force is basically magic that does whatever the plot commands it to, but does DCEU Flash have dream-hopping powers in addition to time travel?
>>
>>91735772
This.

The movie's got so many holes it looks like fucking swiss cheese.

>Wheelchair guy is able to smuggle a massive, lead-covered bomb into goddamn Congress without a single security person noticing, Superman missed it because "he wasn't looking"
>Lois Lane throws the spear into the water just so she has to go get it later
>Batman kills a dozen dudes with his car to steal the kryptonite, Superman shows up and frowns at him, then he steals the kryptonite off-screen with no problem whatsoever (making the entire Batmobile scene entirely pointless)
>Luthor deduces both Bats and Supes' secret identities, does nothing with that info
>Luthor creates a plan with no failsafes, gets caught without even attempting to escape
It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>91736286
>a realistic worldly reaction to these beings existing in them.
We already had that, it was called the Nolanverse and it was pretty decent for the most part.

>DC by way of the Ultimates
So that explains why every hero is an unlikable prick who doesn't act like an actual human.
>>
>>91734756
this
>>
>>91737824
Everyone understood it anon, it makes perfect sense that Batman would stop hating Superman once he realized he was becoming someone else's Joe Chill.
But the execution took a really interesting idea and made it into the most unintentionally hilarious scene we've had in years.

I feel like that's a good summation of Zack Snyder's work on the DCEU, honestly.
>What if Superman was framed as a Christlike martyr?
>But it's so blatant and over-the-top that it becomes hilarious.
>What if Zod went from "calm and collected military leader" to "screaming, wide-eyed zealot" at the drop of a hat?
>But he's so silly and over-the-top that it becomes hilarious.
>What if Lex Luthor was like a hyper-charismatic Mark Zuckerberg type with a ton of skeletons in his closet?
>But he's so cartoonish and over-the-top that it becomes hilarious.
>>
>>91741499
>it makes perfect sense that Batman would stop hating Superman once he realized he was becoming someone else's Joe Chill.
It just doesn't work when he's already mowed through a bunch of guys before then and continues to do so afterwards.

Not to mention the circular logic required to make the secret identity thing "work".
>>
>>91741598
Sure it does.
>>
>>91741598
Eh, what I mean is that I could see it working in the right hands, yunno?

But I guess "in the right hands", we wouldn't have had a pointless scene where Batman comically manslaughters a bunch of corporate employees with his car.
>>
>>91741628
He puts a tracking device on the truck that has the kryptonite, then goes in guns blazing and almost shoots the tracking device off and blows up the truck, then goes and stealthily steals it off screen anyway. The entire truck thing is pointless.

The logic of him not killing Clark is that he finally opens his eyes and sees the blatantly obvious thing that Clark is human, but he's got no problem manslaughtering (Snyder's exact words) a bunch of Lex's goons. Are they robots? Are THEY aliens?

Bruce's motivations and willingness to kill are secondary to the need for badass action sequences. And that's fine, if we accept this for a dumb popcorn movie. But I'm told this is supposed to be smarter than that.
>>
I have taste
>>
>>91734658
>Explain yourselves

I like my superheroes funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1000x1500px)
image.jpg
330KB, 1000x1500px
>>91734658
I watch superior capeshit.
>>
>>91734658
>I have good taste
>I'm not a shill
>Even for the characters I'm heavily invested I have standards

It's you who should explain.
>>
>>91741499
I'm pretty sure Batfleck has murdered many more people than Joe Chill.
>>
>>91734756 >this
>lex luthor is a young nu-male hipster faggot
>batman being able to fight evenly at all with superman even in his shitty robot suit
>more bullshit that I don't feel like bothering to mention
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.