[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was this made its terrible cartoon desu and the dialogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: cloudy_tvseries-1280x600.jpg (75KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
cloudy_tvseries-1280x600.jpg
75KB, 1280x600px
why was this made its terrible cartoon desu and the dialogue just feels awkward
>>
Money

children's don't care about "dialogues"
>>
Still can't unsee the butt-face.
>>
>>91723188
Cartoon is alright. Dialogs seem stupid but they have second deep meaning, just like metaphores of Flint's dad.
>>
File: 2000px-Canada_Maple_Leaf.svg.png (61KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Canada_Maple_Leaf.svg.png
61KB, 2000x2000px
>>91723188
Canada even manages to ruin original American properties. There is a serious lack of talent there.
>>
>>91723188
i guess the movie was popular enough to get a cartoon

its shit but its still not TTG levels of shit
>>
How's the dad? He was the best character in the movies
>>
It's okay. It's not bad, it's not good. It's just okay. Acting like it's completely terrible is exaggerating. Serviceable as background noise.

Also, Sean Cullen's voice work is really strong. He should be in more cartoons.
>>
If flint is in high school why is Sam there too
>>
>>91725712
Because kids can only connected with other kids, some market researcher claims. It's odd because it's really the only thing about that really changes anything to the point of needing to be addressed, when the show could really play out the same way with them as adults.
>>
>>91725712

Sam moves around all the time because of her parents. She eventually moves to whatever city and meets Flint, but since she's so sick of losing her friends all the time he promises her he'll erase their memories if she were to move away so they wouldn't be sad.

I have never seen the cartoon but got this memorized because there is always somebody asking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.