[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_5800.png (374KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5800.png
374KB, 720x540px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>91723177
You, for watching.
>>
You know, Quagmire unloading on Brian works fine here, but the fact that it became a recurring thing that Brian literally can not win with Quagmire got real old real quick. The Christmas episode where Brian accidentally insults Quagmire's niece is fucking painful because the entire situation is designed to give Quagmire justifiable reason to hate Brian even more despite the fact that it was a simple goddamn misunderstanding.

Brian does enough shit to be hated for, there's no need to invent new situations.
>>
>>91723177
The one who ordered ketchup with their steak.
>>
>>91723177
Why does this damn dog even exists
>>
>>91723324
Holy kek. That's so fucking subtle, I love it.
>>
>>91723198

FPBP
>>
Anyone who needs everyone to like them deserves whatever they get when they try to make anyone like them.

It doesn't even matter what the rapist said to the other rapist. He literally asked for it.

This goes for you, too, Bojack.
>>
>>91723302
Brian is somewhat liked/tolerated despite being an alcoholic sponge. They had to give Quagmire a specific reason to not buy in to the "lovable roustabout" shtick or have him look like the unreasonable asshole in the situation.

>>91723345
>>
>>91723177

The writers, for ever inflicting it upon us.
>>
>>91723345
>>91723423
Oh, sorry, meant to say, Brian exists because Seth wanted a self-deprecating mouthpiece. He's almost exactly Seth painted in an incredibly negative light.
>>
>>91723177
I don't think Family Guy has any characters left that could be considered 'right' at anything or even 'human' at this point.
>>
Wasn't this like the first episode where Quagmire decided to act like a dick for no reason?
>>
Both from my perspective. Brian knew full well the terrible shit he's done and how much Quagmire hates him, and yet he still insists on bringing him to a god damn steak dinner anyway; he was practically setting himself up to get roasted like a dead hog. On the other side, Quagmire's rant was hypocritical as fuck as the stuff he has done over the series has been arguably worse then what he called Brian out for.
>>
>>91723565
>Brian knew full well the terrible shit he's done and how much Quagmire hates him, and yet he still insists on bringing him to a god damn steak dinner anyway
To be fair, at its core there's nothing necessarily wrong with trying to make amends with someone who dislikes you. Brian just didn't seem to realize that apparently Quagmire's loathing of him goes so deep that a steak dinner isn't nearly enough.
>>
>>91723177
Brian was being an asshole, but Quagmire is literally a fucking rapist where does he get off chewing out anyone?
>>
>>91723198
>>91723324

Gold.

>>91723436

Well played.
>>
>>91723198
fpbp to be honest, family
>>
>>91723177
The staff members because Glenn has had past interactions with Brian.

Also can someone shop their heads into this?
>>
>>91723177
The writers.
>>
>>91723302
Even worse than this, they go through hoops to continue trying to make Brian shittier and shittier from this episode on to justify all the stuff Quagmire said.

Brian was ADAMANT about his son staying with him but now he puts off his son because he's a "bad dad".

Basically they just bring all his worse traits to an extreme to justify people not liking him.
>>
>>91723177
Quagmire is right, but who is HE that he thinks he is in the right to complain.
>>
Sometimes I wish either Brian or another character would direct a similar rant at Quagmire.
>>
>>91723177
Quagmire had some points, but really he was the last person to throw stones. I mean who cares if Brian is a hypocrite when sitting next to a rapist that they're all fine with watching go from girl to girl spreading as much disease as possible.
>>
>>91723198
Wrong. Family Guy is secretly a patrician show.
>>
>>91723177
Oh , it is this thread again...
>>
>>91723177
The rapist will never, ever, ever have the moral high ground for me.
>>
>>91726055
Both are rapists Glenn at least admits and accepts it and doesn't act like he isn't unlike Brian
>>
>>91726186
And that makes him one to talk?
>>
Both of them were unlikeable enough for me to stop watching altogether
>>
>>91723177
Baiting Quagmire into coming to the dinner by lying was a shit thing to do but the whole setup of having the whacky sociopath character schooling a character who's just kind of a douche on his morality is retarded.
>>
>>91726186
>I may be a rapist but at least I'm an HONEST rapist!
>>
Quagmire was perfectly spot on here.

All Brian does is pretend to be a cool/caring guy to women when all he cares about is fucking them then moving on to the next piece of ass.

fuck brian
>>
>>91723302

I like it in an absurd kind of way.

Like the one guy who thinks you're a scumbag is a rapost and it's mostly because of a series of misunderstandings.

But then again, I enjoyed the Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.
>>
>>91726753

Kind of. It's the difference between the guy who fuck you over, but makes it obvious he dowsnt like you vs the guy who fucks you over but smiles to your face the whole time and acts like he's perfect and can't understand why you're so upset with him.
>>
>>91726753
>Ayy gurl wanna fuck
>sure

vs

>going on 3 dates, "oh man i really love you so much, you're my everything", showering with gifts, "oh man we might have a future together"
>fuck
>"lol bye"

One is being honest, and both know what they're getting into. The other is manipulating the other party into thinking there's something deep going on and potentially a relationship.
>>
>>91723177
Nobody but none of them were right
>>
>>91723177
Brian needed someone to shit on him

Quagmire was the wrong person to have do that
>>
>>91727588
Not to sound like Mr.Enter but Glenn's a fucking rapist and a sexual harasser. He's just as bad as Brian.
>>
>>91728003

Just ad bad if he were to actually deny it.

People accept bad behavior a lot more willingly from people who will admit they're doing wrong than they will from people that try to be sneaky about it.
>>
>>91723177

Quagmire was wrong to say that him being a creep and a rapist was fine because he's honest about his degeneracy, but Brian was in desperate need of a verbal smackdown.

On the other hand, it's a cartoon, as long as they're all complete shitheads it's cool.
>>
>>91726186
He literally fucked a dead body once.
>>
>>91728318

I don't think Quagmire was excusing his degeneracy, so much as he was noting his honesty about being a degenerate, which is more than Brian has ever done. Quagmire knows and admits he is a degenerate. Brian is a degenerate, but he acts like he is not and never owns up to it.
>>
>>91727873
Shoulda had Joe do it.

He actually has moral high ground, and they had several moments of friendship spoiled by Brian in the past.
>>
>>91723177
Both of them are shitty people.

>>91723198
Also this.
>>
So the writers realized everyone hates Brain and turned him into the biggest sad sack sociopath just after Peter.
Now Quagmire is the angry writer's pet. How long until we get a Quagmire roast?
>>
>>91723198
Put me in the screencap.
>>
>>91729551
Have they not done an episode where Quagmire goes to jail, and gets registered?
>>
>>91729619
Not for being a rapist but just for being so angry and cynical all the time
>>
>>91723198
FPBP like always
>>
>>91728402
>they had several moments of friendship spoiled by Brian in the past.
What did he do?
>>
>>91725032
My god this would be so fucking satisfying. I've wanted to see Brian call out Quagmire for a while. Everybody puts up with Quagmire, but shits on Brian incessantly to the point where he's barely even in the show except to talk to Stewie.

>>91729551
Not soon enough, this shit was comedy gold and if Brian roasted Quagmire it'd probably be even funnier.
>>
I think we can all agree that Brian and Jillian breaking up was one of the worst mistakes the show ever made, as Brian being single again is one of the biggest factors in his plots becoming so insufferable these days
>>
>>91723177
That scene is just Seth acknowledging that Brian is his fursona and then not going the extra mile and writing Brian to be funny/interesting again. I fucking hate what this shit-ass show has become.
>>
>>91723198
Welp, he's got a point, OP.
>>
>>91723198
Ikr fuck this show.
>>
>>91729822
>What did he do?
Cucked him.
>>
File: 1480487822049.png (5KB, 345x283px) Image search: [Google]
1480487822049.png
5KB, 345x283px
>>91723177
Every character in this show is so fucking boring and unpleasant. Why does it get such high ratings with normies again? I can't think of much else besides Zombie Simpsons that manages to simultaneously dull and shrill.
>>
>>91728402
>implying the unpaid interns who write for Family Guy give enough of a toss to actually put effort into the script
>>
>>91731405
Adults mostly put it on as background noise when there's nothing else to watch and they just want to waste 22 minutes.

Children are the main audience who love this, thinking the violence, gore and cursing is cruise control for cool.
>>
>>91731405
Family Guy is background noise, it'd be on the tv while someone is surfing the web, doing jobs in the house, when friends are over and to have something in the background. If normies realized what shit they were watching, they'd turn it off
>>
>>91726186
That doesn't make things better. In fact, it probably makes things worse.
>>
>>91723177
Brian is a staunch Liberal, that makes him wrong by default, in all things, forever.
>>
File: 1490576880930.jpg (5KB, 188x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490576880930.jpg
5KB, 188x267px
>>91723177
In October 2001, Seth MacFarlane met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, MacFarlane became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.
>>
>>91732221
There's nothing wrong with being a liberal. Brian is more of a neo-liberal.
>>
File: 1482201139017.png (267KB, 344x389px) Image search: [Google]
1482201139017.png
267KB, 344x389px
>>91732644
I'm liking this pasta
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>91723177
Quagmire should be on the sex-offenders list, so he has no right judging someone elses morale. Quagmire.
>>
I honestly expected one of those far too long laughs from Brian after Quagmire's rant followed by something similar to this run-on paragraph:

"surprised i hit on Lois? you now how hot she is, don't think I don't smell her hair you've been gathering for that effegy you're slamming together. you don't think I can't smell that thing in your house amongst all the skanks and asians, I was a drug sniffing dog for the police after all. And my kid is doing fine, thank you, even with out me, how are yours? oh, do I need to be specific? how many unwed mothers have you left to fly off into the sunset or at least to the next airport to have a layover during a layover? you want to degrade me for dateing bimboes? at least I have a type, witch includes the wiling. but in all seriousness, i'm impressed you work down at the old soup kitchen, goes to show you're and equal opportunity bonerer because you can easily say you took any girl you meet there home after you kick her out of your house. I'm surprise you don't have them all leave thru the back door what with living two houses down from a cop, how you find the time to seduce, rape, imprision, chicks and hang out with Joe is beyond my understanding, what with being a dog and all, being to busy doing dog things like dedicating on your, er Petter's lawn. but when I do find time in my busy dog life I can at least have interests beyond humping the nearest leg, but I guess that just makes me a terrible person, have thoughts and opinions about things I don't understand. but thank you, Glenn Quagmire, what I truly needed was for a pedophilic serial rapist necrophiliac disease spreading child abandoning pilot to tell.me my faults.bbi bet your dad is so proud of you, can't wait to meet him."
>>
>>91723177
It should have been a one episode thing and the dropped after that. Because after this, every encounter was basically Quagmire throwing the first punch.

they basically did the same thing they did with Meg. Find out that a good portion of the fans hate that character, and instead of attempting to make them better they just go " see guys we hate this character like you do!" and it's just shot after shot at that character or they become shitty.
>>
File: Duck Yeah.gif (915KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Duck Yeah.gif
915KB, 600x338px
>>91734400
>>
That episode where Quagmire beat the shit out of Brian for having sex with his tranny dad(something Brian wasn't even aware of until after the fact) was worse
>>
>>91734487
>they basically did the same thing they did with Meg. Find out that a good portion of the fans hate that character, and instead of attempting to make them better they just go " see guys we hate this character like you do!" and it's just shot after shot at that character or they become shitty.
didn't they tone that back?
I stopped watching FG long ago but I heard so from /co/
>>
>>91728392
>Quagmire knows and admits he is a degenerate
see>>91736152
>>
One thing that I hate about the Kid part of his rant is the fact that Quagmire plans to sleep with his daughter when she is of age.
>>
>>91736366
Okay, hands down. They are undeniably the biggest pieces of shit in the show.
>>
>>91734400
Lame and gay. Brian deserves all the shit coming to him and for that I enjoy the later episodes. Same with Glenn. I like that the show is basically selfdestructing. Its unique among cartoon to see characters go downhill so hard, and everybody getting corrupted. Waiting anxiously for the day Peter and Lois will divorce. Only to get back together over a flimsy shity reason, and they both acknowledge it.
>>
fuck me you bakas are dense

>who is Quagmire to complain!?

he was the other person at a two man dinner and he hated the first man. that's it. he didn't make the rant from a moral high horse. brian literally asked him "why don't you like me" so quag let him have it

yeah yeah the writers created the situation. but still y'all are being intentionally obtuse
>>
>>91723177
Anyone who had a hand in making this show
>>
>>91723177
Seth for missing his flight.
>>
>>91723177
Quagmire is a hypocrite. Where does he get off criticising Brian as a father when he gave his baby daughter away, because she was interfering with him getting laid?
>>
>>91736590
The fuck he does, he was originally the voice of reason for the family, having actual intellect and soothing the trials and tribulations that Peter either delt with or brought upon himself. he was mans' best friend. then they rewrote his charactor into this insufferable shit bag.

But Glenn? he's been a sexual deviant to the tenth degree from the beginning.
>>
>>91727332
Quagmire just roofies his dates.
>>
>>91723177
quagmire has been implyed to be a rapist but since its family guy that could just be a funny joke you never know
when you take out rape there is nothing wrong with the way he lives his life, he has a job, he likes no string attached sex, he hast tried to fuck lois in forever so yeah he stopped that bullshit, brian didnt
Brian is a piece of shit, he has a family, he has a son, if you want to be an asshole who only cares about himself thats fine but do it alone
>>
>>91724803
thats because now brian and old brian are two different characters
Old brian had a lot of guilt, guilt for not finishing college, guilt for for not having a job, guilt for his failed relationships and guilt for not living up to his own standars. When he was an ass and felt bad about it it was belivable because fucking up and feeling guilty was what he did, there was this big episode where its revealed he kept a gun (inside a bank, dont ask me how that makes sense) in case he couldnt take it and wanted to commit suicide
New brian is an asshole that just wants you to think he is actually good to get away with being an asshole
>>
>>91723198
took the words right out of my mouth
>>
>>91736590
Peter and Louis have already cheated on each other and are emotionally dead inside most of the time.
>>
>>91723324
There's nothing wrong with ketchup and steak ya bastard.
>>
>>91737729
Ketchup doesn't taste good on anything, you Skub lover.
>>
>>91723666
You turned against God over a matter of pride. Have you tried offering him a steak dinner to get back into the club?
>>
>>91737817
people who say this must only have tasted sweet ketchup in their lives
>>
>>91737817
that's your fault for not making better ketchup
you do make your own ketchup, right?
>>
File: WEW.png (40KB, 340x443px) Image search: [Google]
WEW.png
40KB, 340x443px
>>91723198
>>
>>91723198
rekt
>>
>>91737817
Ketchup tastes amazing on fries.
>>
Quagmire.
He shouldn't give Brian shit for anything, Brian might be in love with Lois but he nearly never acts on it, Quagmire tries to sleep with her as soon he thinks Peter is out of the picture.
Brian might be shitty dad but he at least has the benefit of not knowing his son existed until he was 13 and even then Brian took in Dylan and turned him into a model citizen, to the point Dylan left because he wanted to help his mom the Brian helped him.
Where as Quagmire is fully aware he has children and the one time he had take responsibility he tried to hoist the baby off to the Griffin's and gave up for adoption only because he couldn't get laid.
And so what he dates women for their bodies? Hell he might be in denial about it but Quagmire is a rapist who's fully aware and is completely proud of it.
>>
>>91737817
>sugary tomato puree
>tasting bad

Basically impossible
>>
>>91738230
>Hell he might be in denial about it but Quagmire is a rapist who's fully aware and is completely proud of it.
Which is precisely what makes Brian worse than Quagmire. Quagmire knows what he's doing is wrong but he simply doesn't give a shit and just rolls with it without putting on an air of pompous superiority.
Brian on the other hand is the exact same but has the gall to act righteous as if he's never done anything wrong in his life.
>>
Both of them. Quagmire is a rapist, had never been to a soup kitchen, and has already ruined one family's marriage and is trying to ruin another. In addition to fucking their daughter.

Brian is s bastardized version of what he should have been as a character, but having fucking Quagmire, of all people, deliver that message is fucking retarded
>>
>>91738343
>Quagmire knows what he's doing is wrong but he simply doesn't give a shit and just rolls with it
That...doesn't make him better /co/
>>
>>91735945
I haven't seen a full episode in years, but form what I've seen they stopped randomly shitting on her, but any Meg focused episode is always focuses on her getting shit on.
>>
>>91723198
damn...
>>
>>91738343
>Quagmire knows what he's doing is wrong but he simply doesn't give a shit
That doesn't make better.
Being proud that you're a rapist doesn't make you better than someone who's simply delusional about why they're having consensual sex with dumb bimbos.
>>
>>91738680
Except it does anon.
The two are literally on the same level of scumbag the difference being that one is willing to admit it the other acts self righteous about it.
>>
>>91738721
>The two are literally on the same level of scumbag
No they are not.
Quagmire is a rapist, he regularly roofies Woman, has his rigged to to restrain Woman, and has sex with underage girls.
Brian just has sex with dumb chicks.
>>
>>91738892
>Brian just has sex with dumb chicks.
Yeah because Jillian is totally the only girl he's ever fucked.
>>
>>91738721
You've got really fucked up moral scale if you think being simply delusional is as bad as sexual assault.
>>
>>91731405
Family Guy is basically the ultimate background noise show, that's probably one of the main reasons for it's enduring popularity.
>>
>>91739043
Not what I said.
>>
>>91738892
>>91739345
Ok /co/ we get it you identify as Brian.
>>
>>91739345
Yeah I don't get a lot of the arguments being made here.
>Quagmire raped a bound eighth-grader in a bathroom stall.
>Quagmire is shown to be involved in sex slavery and human trafficking
>Quagmire sneaks into people's houses and sexually assaults them in their sleep.

>Brian is an unlikable self-righteous douchebag who can't admit that he's a terrible writer, not that smart, and easily manipulated and a serial womanizer.

"Welp, I guess Brian is just as bad. Or possibly even worse."

The only reason I can see for this argument is because by Family Guy logic Peter's supposed to have the moral high ground over the both of them but he's an honest-to-god mass murderer. So if the show can absolve him because it's just funny cartoons, then Quagmire probably gets most of a pass as well. Meanwhile Brian being a douche is a core trait that's removed from the "Non-canon" shock humor.

I can understand that angle at least.
>>
>>91723177
Isn't Quagmire an honest-to-goodness rapist? Even if he wasn't, he's hardly an upstanding paragon of moral rectitude, even if Brian is shit.

Family Guy is a terrible show, anyway, so it hardly matters.
>>
>>91723177
Quagmire is a conservative pervert
Brian is a liberal pervert

Quagmire is honest with his perversion and goes to very dark places and comes back like it's not a problem for him. He oddly enough has respect for the institutions of the church
but a problem is he only starts to care about the darker sides of sexuality when it's him on the other stick. he's a hypocrite but maybe you could consider him an honest hypocrite. He won't try to fuck his own best friend's wife to give him credit, but would go after his daughter...

Brian is a pervert up his own ass. He makes excuses for himself and his end game. He thinks it's okay if he does x thing because in his mind it's for the right reasons and it's the people on the outside at fault, as of lately he's just thought with his dick though
>>
>>91739914
>He won't try to fuck his own best friend's wife to give him credit
Did you miss the early parts of the show? He even try to fuck Peter's daughter later.
>>
>>91739989

TBF lots of people seemingly want to fuck Lois she has a reputation.
>>
>I'm a rapist, but at least I'm not a BORING rapist!
I really wished Seth died in one of those planes.
>>
File: 1473406280410.png (133KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
1473406280410.png
133KB, 529x314px
>>91738343
Being aware of a negative quality you possess and not doing anything to improve yourself is arguably worse. Quagmire owning up to being a sexual predator makes it seem like he doesn't feel any remorse for the crimes he's committed, which he likely doesn't.
>>
>>91741644
He probably has countless children too so he's also not one to talk when it comes to others seeing their son after a long period of time.
>>
>>91737492
Thats is absolutely true. But the deconstruction of that Brian happened far before the speech of Glenn. So the speech was apt. And they're all bastards.
>>
>>91742880

>And they're all bastards.

Which is, ultimately, the biggest fault with the show post-revival: They made everyone an asshole, which means no one is likeable for more than a given scene, which means there is no long-term emotional connection to the characters. Seth could literally kill Chris in the next season premiere and no one would care after the following week's episode. Why should they? Chris is just as much of an asshole as his father, mother, brother, sister, pet, friends, and other assorted relatives. Who cries over an asshole getting what's coming to them? Nobody! Even the Griffins themselves would stop caring after a couple of episodes. Shit, Seth would probably have Meg piss on Chris's grave - while standing up.
>>
>>91723198
anon is a savage, a savage!
>>
File: don.jpg (24KB, 458x411px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
24KB, 458x411px
>>91732644
>>
>>91743330
To be completly honest, it's the one thing that makes me keep checking the new episodes. It's like watching a carwreck. But somewhere it also has a small amount of honesty, as peters and lois marriage failing is realistic. not trying to be edgy, but I do like it. It just has to end someday
>>
>>91741127
That doesn't excuse, Quagmire stalking her, going through her trash or making a creepy shrine to her.
>>
File: 1482637599446.jpg (133KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482637599446.jpg
133KB, 629x800px
>>91723198
I like my roast with a little pink in the middle, but OP likes his served burnt to a crisp I see.
>>
>>91737729
Fuck off Drumpf
>>
>>91723565
>>91723666
The biggest problem was that instead of sincerely asking him to dinner to discuss their differences, he tricks Quagmire into thinking he was going to dinner with the love of his life.
>>
>>91723177
Brian knowingly and willingly gave members of his own family herpes and countless other girls he has hooked up with, and had the audacity to get mad when Chris and Stewie tried to make sure it didn't happen to anyone else.
>>
>>91739586
The show has negative continuity. You have to ignore so much
>>
>>91723177
This moment turned Brian into the punching bag while Meg eventually got upgraded to boring girl.
>>
>>91723324
I think the ketchup is there just like how the salt and pepper is there.
>>
>Quagmire's a hypocrite because he also does bad things!

No. He's not saying Brian or any person shouldn't act the way they do, he's giving him honest shit for the stuff that he does period. There's a big difference between 'I want you to know that you're an awful piece of shit' and 'nobody should ever be an awful price of shit'.
>>
File: abwhy.png (282KB, 300x565px) Image search: [Google]
abwhy.png
282KB, 300x565px
Both to some extent

the thing i hate the most about new family guy tho is how anything relatable or likable about the characters is gone everyone now just a complete cynical narrascisitc asshole, i cant like any of the characters anymore
Peter went from a dumb but caring dad to a complete asshole with no care for anyone or anything
Brian went from an intelligent dog with depression to a condescending sleeve bag

Joe went from this cool guy, jock guy in a wheelchair to this ptsd who just a new meg

Quagmire went from a chill guy with a huge libdo but a good moral compass to a completely unlikeable raging asshole

Clevland didnt really change but he went through enough with that god awful spin off to lose all his redeeming qualities

i can go further but i digress

Still i perfer new FG to new simpsons cause atleast every FG epsiode has one or two funny jokes even with the god afuwl edgy core

Simpsons can't make me laugh and is just preachy that it makes even the most moral induced south park episode (which i still like) seem timid with teaching its lesson
>>
>>91728318
>Quagmire was wrong to say that him being a creep and a rapist was fine because he's honest about his degeneracy
That's not the "being honest" part was about. He called out Brian for pretending to be interrestedin girls for their inner quality whereas it was clear he only cared about their physic. Quagmire siad he liked girl for their physic too, but at least he was honest by not trying to pretend it was for something.

that's what the honest part was specifically about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVFp8KTEw-k
>>
Is Joe the last character who isn't a complete sack of shit?

I can't think of a time he ever did anything as douchey is the other characters.
>>
>>91723198
/Fucking thread
>>
>>91748944
Surprisingly, the one character to improve in this was stewie.

Don't know why, but I find him more interesting since he is not all about "must kill mom".
>>
>>91749184
Stewie.
>>
>>91749184
He's done plenty of douchey shit, he's the stereotypical Alpha-bro jock and a cop ffs.

The only difference is none of his douchey shit actually sticks.
>>
>>91749286
>a-all cops are douchebags!
calm down jamal
>>
>>91749286
>He's done plenty of douchey shit

Like what. At worst he had that gimmick where he'd randomly scream, but thats it
>>
>>91723177
Neither.

>Character whose entire defining trait is rape and trying to fuck his friends' wives is used as the moral compass to Brian

Family Guy is awful at doing "real" moments.
>>
>>91749372
Not what he said. At all.
>>
>>91749406
He cheated on Bonnie.
>>
American Dad is so much better than family guy, it's not even funny.
>>
>>91723198
Upvoted.
>>
>>91734113
They're so insecure about their hatebase and it really shows.
>>
>>91746979
So? Brain may have herpes Quagmire has nearly every named STD in the book, and he doesn't care if anyone else gets it.
>>
>>91749586
That he did, not surprising his office fling occured considering how distant and disconnected bonny is, her shtick is literally being tired of caring for Joe.

though that doesn't excuse joes' infidelity, but while his was some unintended workplace fling, bonny went to France with the premeditated intent to cheat, and with a crippled guy ironically.
>>
>>91748944
>but a good moral compass
He actually raped women and kept them as slaves.
>>
>>91723177
quagmire, for being judgmental. brian is annoying but you dont act like a dick to someone who hasnt treated you poorly.
>>
File: 1475116724276.gif (2MB, 263x175px) Image search: [Google]
1475116724276.gif
2MB, 263x175px
>>91723198
Wew lad
>>
Probably the rapist
>>
>>91749220
he was the Kenny of Family Guy
He was around just for his gimmick, that gimmick got old so they had to retool his character and give him a reason for existing
>>
>>91726186
When did Brian rape anyone?
>>
>>91755681
https://youtu.be/5AHPndU6YCI?t=143
https://youtu.be/jN613P66up4?t=18
>>
>>91755887
>molestation is rape
>>
>>91756035
Are you seriously defending sexual assault
>>
>>91737817
it's good on fries
that's it though
>>
File: 1472244601620.jpg (16KB, 268x246px) Image search: [Google]
1472244601620.jpg
16KB, 268x246px
>>91723465
>left that could be considered 'right'
>>
>>91756293
>moving the goal posts
>>
This would have worked better if it was a one episode and done thing or if someone like Joe, Meg, or even Chris had given the rant after Brian pissed them off.

The feud between them being one of the few times Family Guy keeps some sort of continuity is weird especially since after that you had

The incident with Quagmire's niece where he he was coming off as the asshole and not Brian.

Brian sleeping with Quagmire's dad which should have been just between them. he didn't really have a right to come over there and beat the shit out of brian.

and the Incident with Cheryl Tiegs. While that eventually became a two way street it started off with Quagmire intentionally giving Brian bad dating advice and even after they lost Cheryl and Jillian, Brian tried to say "this is getting dumb. Lets just end it" but Quagmire hit him with the back of his car instead.
>>
>>91757171
How? Do you really think it is a stretch that someone willing to molest others is not capable of rape?
>>
>>91723177
He was giving brian shit about not visiting his son, but Quagmire openly admitted that he has kids all around the world that he never sees. He ran away from responsibility with his daughter and that time he was at the elementary school but instantly decides to have unprotected sex which will result in another kid that he never sees.
>>
>>91732644
I believe it no doubt.
>>
>>91734400
Horrible spell and grammar, there is no punctuation.
Brian and Quagmire are both shit bags and their argument was useless and ego driven chest bumping.
Literal useless.
Why does this bullshit get season after season while good anime gets around 20 episodes.
>>
>>91726186
They are both absolutely shit people, just different flavors/textures of shit.
>>
>>91737962
Sounds like an interesting idea, got any good places to get recipes?
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.