[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's our verdict of this animated masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What's our verdict of this animated masterpiece?
>>
>It has Eobard in it

11/10
>>
It's a good adaptation of a terrible comic.
>>
>>91719992
Better than the terrible comic, still shit.
>>
>>91719992
The movie handled the event better than the comics by bringing up important events in the flashpoint world without spending an unnecessary amount of time in spin off titles
>>
File: 1433317082653.jpg (896KB, 994x2246px) Image search: [Google]
1433317082653.jpg
896KB, 994x2246px
>>91719992
1- Flash "going back to stop himself" was a stupid concept considering that when you try to go back to the past you just go to another reality instead

2- it is needlessly violent

3- art style could be better. Some characters are just.. weird; they look like action figures, with a chest that is more than half of their body.

4- Batman killing Thawne with a magical sword, like in the comics, makes more sense.
>>
Why is Thawne so okay with killing Barry when it means he'll wipe out his own existence?
>>
Like all DC animates movies, they improved on shitty comics
>>
>>91720596
>it is needlessly violent
Reminder that /co/'s overton window on this issue is for all intents and purposes broken, as you regularly consume media meant for pre-school children.
>>
>>91720010
>>91720011
>>91720368
wew
>>91721285
WEW
>>
>>91721467
What are you wew-ing about? Flashpoint wasn't that good of an event. The movie essentially condensed it and cut off most of the fat which led to a mostly better story. The same thing happened with Under the Red Hood. I'm hesitant to say the same about the other DC animated movies, their quality is just all over the place.
>>
>>91722281
But you cartoonscum always foget art.
For example, Mahnke's art is a million times better than cartoon art.
>>
>>91722299
And? The comic has arguably better art. The movie is still better overall.
>>
>>91720368
I liked Booster Gold's though.
>>
>>91722299
The art is better in book, that I can agree with but you have to admit the story is a lot better handled in the movie and the animation is decent especially compared to a lot of recent stuff
>>
>>91722348
>arguably
It's really not a contest.
>>
>>91722545
It is one of the better spin offs and boosters always great but as a whole it doesn't play into the main story as much as the aquaman wonderwoman stuff so I'm not surprised it wasn't included in the film
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.