[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been trying to rewatch this since 8 years Is it because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>been trying to rewatch this since 8 years
Is it because I'm used to the Dutch dub, or is the English dub actually shit? Does it get better, or do I have to just deal with this?
>>
>>91719138
The English voice acting is practically perfect. It's why it's one of the few aspects of the show you almost never see complaints about on /co/.
>>
File: 1484803439549.gif (932KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1484803439549.gif
932KB, 400x265px
>>91719138
>English dub
>>
>>91719162
Guess it's just me then
>>
>>91719138
Must be used to the Dutch dub. You grow attached to whatever you hear first, but you'll get used to the English.
>>
>>91719138
I thought people just watch everything with the OV audio and dutch subs over there.

Anyway no, the English version is really good. And I'm saying that as someone who grew up with the German dub.
>>
>>91719138
try original japanese voice and with englisth subtitle

it work well on every cartoon
>>
>>91719483
Nope, most Nickelodeon shows and other cartoons get Dutch dubs. They used to be okay but they're extremely terrible now (goes well with the shit nickelodeon produces these days I guess). Isn't Germany even worse in this though? You guys even dub english movie if I remember rightly.
>>
>>91719138
Avatar has some of the greatest voice actors of all time. You must be biased. Dante Basco and Mako are the obvious best ones but none of them are bad.
>>
>>91719513
Yeah Germany dubs fucking everything. And really badly too.
That's one of the reasons why I stopped watching TV and just download everything these days.
>>
>>91719524
Yeah I guess I'm biased. I'm already kinda warming to it now.
>>
>>91719534
Far more people speak English in the Netherlands than in Germany. It's pretty simple, really.
>>
>>91719138
While you're watching make sure to take a note of all its problems. It's been so long since I've seen it and I've already forgotten.
>>
>>91719138
I didn't like Aang's voice too much but It grew on me during the second book.
To be honest I didn't really get hooked on the show as a whole until Toph came in.
>>
>>91719570
Clearly you don't read /co/ nearly enough, anon.
>>91719574
>To be honest I didn't really get hooked on the show as a whole until Toph came in.
Pleb taste.
>>
>>91719593
What kinda problems are there senpai? I never lurk on /co/.
>>
>>91719593
Some of the episodes were just kinda bland in the first book.
>>
>>91719138
You better not be talking shit about Mako.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.