[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why you don't make comic book real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1492770301511.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492770301511.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
This is why you don't make comic book real
>>
File: Farnsworth2.jpg (20KB, 405x274px) Image search: [Google]
Farnsworth2.jpg
20KB, 405x274px
>>91718775
"Our race has evolved beyond your primitive human notions of Modesty. Or body armor. Or personal weaponry."
"OH NO, THEY HAVE POINTY STICKS!!"
>>
>>91718775
This is why if you make comic books real do slice of life stuff instead.
>>
This is why you don't watch CW.
>>
>>91718775
Oh, hello Vancouver.
>>
>>91718827
But if you set this at night, with driving rain or a swirling cloud of obscuring debris, with some oppressive color filtering, it would be [/spoiler]kino!!!!!!
>>
>>91718775
Why not?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0TliIRLgZI
>>
They should look to toku for how to do live-action fighting
>>
>>91718775
Nice nitpicking, faggot.
>>
How can something like Kamen Rider pull off this type of shit with half the budget?
>>
>>91720020
Yeah but toku can be even worse cgi-fests
>>
Those things look just like Sectoids from XCOM 2.
>>
>>91720187
I really want to see a western show go balls deep and try to emulate the rubber suits and tiny city method of live action that Japan has.

I just wanna see how it'd look.
>>
File: good CG from the 90's - TODAY!.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
good CG from the 90's - TODAY!.gif
3MB, 350x197px
>>91720020
That wouldn't necessarily fix their shitty CG
>>
>>91720436
Like Dr. Who.
>>
>>91720436

You mean, other than Power Rangers.

But yeah, I'd love to see more Tokusatsu-influenced western shows.

All of the rubber suit kung fu, none of the lame ass weeb dialogue and cliches.
>>
>>91720442
At least that scene in-context had a lot of emotion and hype to it. I could look past the shitty CGI because of all the build-up to it.
>>
>>91718775
Looks better than the airport scene from civil war
>>
>>91720517
That and it also had hype music. I wonder what a Flash or Arrow insert song would sound like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv8sAybxZds&feature=youtu.be&t=5
>>
>>91718775
what game?
>>
>>91720598
Cities of Heroes
RIP ;_;
>>
>>91718775
Is this Xcom? What the fuck is happening here?
>>
>>91718775
Why are the Dominators naked though
>>
>>91720488
Point, but I tend to like the cognitive dissonance that goes into liking a character that's obviously an actor in an orange fat suit or something. Feels pure in a way, more childlike and imaginative. I want to see more of that in American capeshit.

>>91720510
Power rangers tends to do its own thing, pulling clips from the Japanese version whenever possible. I want to see what they'd pull out our ass if we just pointed at kaiju suits and said 'do that'.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.