[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who thinks the head of the cult is knowingly lying about Aku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Who thinks the head of the cult is knowingly lying about Aku being good and just has a grudge against Jack for some reason?
>>
>>91717852
Nobody with a brain
>>
I don't think she has a grudge against Jack besides wanting to kill him for Aku, but I do think she's aware Aku is evil and is knowingly evil herself. She just lied to her children to make them want to kill Jack even more than had she just raised them to be evil.
>>
>>91717852
I like the idea that the cult was founded by the few kids who attended Aku's fairy tales and bought them hook-line-sinker-rod and copy of angling times
all the matriarch wants is for Aku to come back and tell her another story
>>
>>91717879
She kept the daughters isolated and ordered them to ignore everything other than their mission to keep them from learning the truth from somewhere.
>>
>>91717852
bad theory
are you matpat?
>>
And that would add WHAT to the story?
>>
>>91717949
Good is a matter of perspective. Is Aku a good guy if you're a rapist? Yes. Is Aku a good guy if you don't want to be raped? No.
>>
>>91717898
That doesn't make a lot of sense. Why not just raise them evil?
>>
>>91717940
>all the matriarch wants is for Aku to come back and give them BEEF JERKY
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>91717852

Yes.

They're still angry Jack ate their porridge all those years ago.
>>
>>91717852

You'd be angry too if some guy came into your life, knocked you up with 7 kids, and then fucked off to god knows where.
>>
>>91717852
Why the fuck would you bother going to such lengths for doing it in the first place? Aku for all we know rused the fuck out of everyone up by the priestess is impregnated by jack for shit and giggles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.