[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F is for Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

What's /co/'s verdict on this show?
>>
Pretty solid. The animation left a lot to be desired, but the writing and humor was done really well. I enjoyed the continuity throughout and I'm a big fan of Bill Burr. Just wish there were more than just 6 episodes.
>>
>>91713350
Is the girl a tomboy?
She doesn't give off that vibe, but I feel the show is telling us that she is.
>She wants to be Mr. Coconut.
>Doesn't want to go to the mall with her mom.
>Hangs out with the neighborhood boys.
>>
>>91713350
Through the fucking wall
>>
>>91713762
She's a self-centered cunt is what she is.
>>
>>91713350
I Want to hate fuck frank
>>
>>91713350
Favorite show right now, can't wait for season 2
>>
>>91713350
The dad just reminds me of an uncle of mine mixed with Hank Hill

more my uncle. Not a creepy uncle like the glasses suggests either. The "If anything happens to your sister, I want you to call me right away, so I can come home, and throw you through the fuck wall." Sounded like something he'd actually say.
>>
>>91713350
>le american cookie cutter family formula
Is no one actually sick of this now?
>>
Shit as a comedy, great as a drama
>>
>>91714133

Nope, low concept fiction is the best. Better than high concept.
>>
File: 1474337927634.png (429KB, 630x557px) Image search: [Google]
1474337927634.png
429KB, 630x557px
>>91713350
Why the fuck is season 2 taking so damn long to come out?
>>
>>91713853
And she'll grow up to be a gold digging whore.
>>
>When they all get into a fight to help out Frank

Him saying how much he cares about his family despite all the bullshit hit home for me.
>>
>>91715562
Was season 2 even announced?
>>
>>91713908
Is it even getting one?
>>
>>91713350
Pleasant surprise, to be honest. I'm no fan but I love Bill Burr, and I can respect that it actually uses the nuclear family formula to an effect that isn't "Eh, why not", unlike any of Seth's shows or the shit he inspired.
>>91714133
I am, but I won't point to F Is For Family as one of the heinous offenders.
>>
File: 4943391_l2.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4943391_l2.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
I enjoyed it, it's a nice window on life in the 70's
And Maureen has a nice ass
>>
>>91715640
Yeah, listen to his podcast, season 2 was announced last year and premieres at the end of may
>>
>>91715827
Holy shit, that's soon. That's fantastic
>>
>>91715668
Yes, sometime this year
>>
>that ending
"You can do this... No, you can't."
I honestly don't know why they bothered with season 2 because nothing will top that.
>>
I can't find any good fanart of this show, anyone have anything ?
>>
>>91713350
Hopefully season 2 it will drop some of the forced humor and you will not have to look at poorly animated testicles of a middle aged man.
>>
>>91716122
That last episode was so good. It's shame it's not that well known.
>>
>>91713350
family guy played straight
>>
File: CWpNqKLUAAAR7s_.jpg (33KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CWpNqKLUAAAR7s_.jpg
33KB, 600x337px
Is Pogo dead?
>>
>>91718631
He was the only one who knew the dad got fired. So if he dies then the dad would probably get his job. Which would be like the first episode, the difference is he was the one that cause the death.
>>
>>91713350
Bill Burr is fucked up dude
>>
>>91719723
he left the keys at the car under the seat so its not like it looks as anything but an accident
but the ceo fired him,they could play the ceo not giving two shits because he already forgot tho
>>
>>91713350
I personally loved it. Second season is coming this year but anyone knows when?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.