[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom King & Mitch Gerads's New Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (409KB, 750x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 750x603px
So what are the chances of this getting announced at C2E2 this weekend? Neither King nor Gerads will be there, but that shouldn't stop them, right?

I just want it to be made official and see some more art already.
>>
>>91712983

Isn't this part of a larger thing by DC to do a bunch of artist-driven stories?
>>
>>91713065
No, this was never announced as part of Dark Matter, and it doesn't really fit with how that line is mostly new properties and pitched by the artists; we already know King pitched this project to DiDio.
>>
ORION
>>
>>91712983
Probably no chance at all.
>>
I wonder if it will be mainline DC or Young Animal.
>>
>>91713122
Are they all new, I thought they were just revamps of nearly forgotten characters like the Challengers of the Unknown and Damage
>>
>>91713399
Why? It's due for summer, and I think C2E2's the biggest con to announce this stuff before August solicits.
>>
>>91713418
Both, they're revamps that feature new characters
>>
>>91713415
Probably mainline, this doesn't seem very YA-ish at all, and they've already got the Bug mini.

>>91713418
>>91713451
Challengers is, but Damage doesn't seem have anything in common with the JSA member outside of the name.
>>
>>91713439
I guess we'll see then if you are so sure
>>
I doubt it, but I'm certain there's gonna be more stuff on all the other titles at their panel. Justin Jordan was announced for it, far before the books became public.
>>
>>91715521
why is he during Dark Matter? he's a C-list writer at best
>>
>>91715521
I don't think this is a Dark Matter book if that's what you're implying, as what we know of it doesn't sound like one of those at all.

The Rebirth panel sounds more like this book would be announced.

>>91715918
Because the writers aren't the important part of Dark Matter.
>>
>>91715918
He's just there to help Didio since Didio couldn't get Giffen most likely.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.