[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Harley became popular for the Arkham games?.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: HQ.png (1MB, 872x886px) Image search: [Google]
HQ.png
1MB, 872x886px
Is it true that Harley became popular for the Arkham games?.
>>
>>91712468
It's responsible for getting rid of her jester suit.
>>
>>91712512

But what made her popular among the normies?.
>>
>>91712536
The Arkham Games
>>
Harley became popular among one generation with Batman TAS
Arkham just introduced her to a new generation minus the jester suit
>>
>>91712536
Suicide Squad
>>
Harley Quinn was a mistake
>>
>>91712679
But she's a strong role model for young girls.
>>
>>91712536
A cartoon series most of them remember fondly.
>>
>>91712679
Nah, post Arkham Harley was a mistake.
>>
>>91713561
Character wise maybe, my dick has never been harder than Arkham knight Harley
>>
>>91712945
I know you're joking but there are people who actually believe that
>>
>>91713607
Doesn't her model have superb booty physics?
>>
>>91713516

I think modern normies didn't got their first exposition to Harley from the series, it was the games for them.
>>
>>91713607
>>91713942

Oh yeah, WB makes the best girls in west gaming, even Netherrealm is fixing their shit.
>>
>>91712468
I think it was more Batman movies came out, "geek culture" was really taking off, cosplay was becoming a thing outside of anime culture, and its easier to look good wearing the Arkham costumes than the harlequin outfit.
>>
>>91714326
Very cool.
>>
>>91712536
Harley was one of the most popular characters in the DCAU.
>>
>>91712512
Which is why girls started dressing ss her for Halloween and she got popular with the normies.
>>
File: GoddamnitHarley.jpg (855KB, 2117x2822px) Image search: [Google]
GoddamnitHarley.jpg
855KB, 2117x2822px
>>
>>91712468
Comic fans love her from the animated series and her 2000's comic appearances.
Normies love her from the arkham games and movies and her easy to cosplay new outfit. A smaller percentage of them also like her 2010's series
One of these opinions are right the other is very bad and makes the other mad
>>
>>91712468
She was popular thanks to the 90s series.

The Arkham games helped too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.