[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sam Wilson, the worst Captain America, is back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8850.jpg (864KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8850.jpg
864KB, 1988x3056px
>CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #24

>Nick Spencer (W), Joe Bennett (A), Elizabeth Torque (C)

>Secret Empire tie-in!

>No more prevaricating! No more hesitation! Sam Wilson is back in harness as Captain America -- to lead the fight against his ultimate foe!

Ugh! Why?!!! Sam Wilson was literally the most boring and worst Captain America. His series even sold less than Steve's (and Steve was literally a Nazi at the time). Why does Marvel keep pushing Sam as Captain America? Why? Why can't Bucky be Captain America again?
>>
>>91700349
Because, he black.
>>
>>91700349
Well who the fuck else is gonna be Captain America?
>>
>>91700548
BUCKY!
>>
>>91700349
Based Spencer working the obese Bucky marks
>>
>>91700548
Sam Wilson and girl Thor's mulatto son.
>>
>>91700552
Buckys gone right now
>>
>>91700552
Looks like somebody didn't read the latest Thunderbolts.
Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>91700595
So? He can come back and take the mantle if they wanted him to.
>>
>>91700349
>His series even sold less than Steve's (and Steve was literally a Nazi at the time)

Well, that's why. If Sam had a shitty clickbait storyline of his own I'm sure he'd be selling too. Maybe Spencer can do "SAM WILSON JOINS THE KKK AND GAY MARRIES DONALD TRUMP!" for next year's event.
>>
>>91700623
Consider yourselfBucky
>>
>>91700349
>Saving the world from Supervillains and monsters isn't important
>what's important is shitty slacktism and BLM
I hate modern Marvel and Modern Capes.
>>
>>91700682
You joke, but Sam joining the KKK sounds more interesting than the Americops and Protest stuff.
>>
>>91700349
Wade Wilson should be the new Captain America.
>>
>>91700552
Anon...I got some bad news for you...
>>
File: 8788787678.png (612KB, 831x620px) Image search: [Google]
8788787678.png
612KB, 831x620px
>>91700840
I'd read it.

>>91700793
Remender first six issues of Falcon-Cap where exhilarating, well-crafted, surprisingly funny pulp who still had a political subtext that didn't beat you over th head with its ideals. Better than every single story he tried doing with Steve. I'l be forever pissed at Spencer for abandoning all that in favor of the bland "topical point of the day" bullshit he did with Sam and the asinine Steve is a nazi.
>>
>>91701738
this
>>
What do you mean 'back'? He's been here the whole time. The solicit is for issue #24.
>>
>>91703555
I think the earlier Secret Empire solicits had him going back to Falcon for a bit
>>
>>91703555
He gave up the shield in the last issue.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.