[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think about the Get Along Gang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
What does /co/ think about the Get Along Gang?
>>
i only vaguely remember them, but I remember that they felt like an unholy combination of a toy commercial and the product of the tipper gore/soccer mom/christfag moral whining brigade.

They felt like the care bears with possibly less artistic integrity.
>>
File: Dotty's Panties.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dotty's Panties.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>91699835
I appreciate that they motivated the garfield cartoon showrunners to make the buddy bears to parody this shit
>>
>>91699967
This film > the cartoon.
>>
>>91699748
Thought good conservative values

we need more cartoons like this instead of all the SJW propaganda
>>
>>91699748
Literally conformist propoganda
>>
>>91700128
This.
>>
>>91700013
Mark Evanier did that specifically to get rid of the bad taste of having to write
for the GAG.
>>
>>91700017
Yeah, I actual watch the special (which served as a pilot) and actually enjoyed it it. Tried watching some episodes and I just couldn't finish it. Must have been money reasons why they didn't stick with the animators of the special (or keep any of the voices).
>>
>>91699748
Oh my God I'm having a fucking madeline moment here! I used to watch this as a little kid, they all lived in a caboose, am I right? in fact i'm pretty sure I had the caboose playset when I was a wee 'un.
>>
>>91701267
I don't think they lived in one but their club house was built into one (if I remember it correctly, it can actually be mobile as well).
>>
>>91699748
Each one is special in their own way
>>
>>91701304
Yes, you're right, thanks man
>>
File: Untitlweed-1.jpg (405KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitlweed-1.jpg
405KB, 1680x1050px
>>91699748
ahhh , the 80's
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.