[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why DID he want to kick Spongebob's butt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: flats.png (353KB, 475x368px) Image search: [Google]
flats.png
353KB, 475x368px
So why DID he want to kick Spongebob's butt?
>>
>>91698837
>>
>>91698882
Well this thread was cleared up nicely
>>
>>91698882
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>91698882
...wait, which episode was this from again?
>>
>>91698837
>>91698882
it's weird how he's never made any other appearances, even bubblebass has made appearances in newer episodes
>>
>>91701510
You seriously can't tell? It's the one where they think there on the moon(or was it another planet) and they start trapping people in nets
>>
>>91701510
Geez anon, how new are you to Spongebob?
>>
>>91701543
It ALWAYS bothered me that Bubble Bass never really had any episodes focusing on him later either

Would have been great to have more recurring antagonists for Spongebob.
>>
>>91698837
It is his nature to kick butts, not just Spongebob's specifically. remember how frightened his dad was of him?
>>
>>91698837
Spongebob said three words to the guy.
>>
File: bully.jpg (541KB, 1608x1571px) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
541KB, 1608x1571px
He came from a low-income environment where violence was celebrated as a sign of resilience.
>>
File: texas.png (401KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
401KB, 540x360px
>>91698882
Remember he was also in Spongebob's party for Sandy in the Texas episode and smiling. He was probably one of Spongebob's friends or at least someone he was on good terms with.
>>
>Decide to binge some spongebob clips on youtube after rewatching the OP episode
>Top comments are some of the most autistic shit in the world
>>
Because the moment he looked at that long nose yellow freak he knew he had to make Adolphin Hitler proud
>>
>>91703322
>he wanted to kick his dad's butt because his dad left the family when he was young thus lacking him a well needed male role model
>>
>>91705324
>youtube comments section
what were did you expect?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.