[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman does not have superpo-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

File: 1492628434.jpg (241KB, 850x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1492628434.jpg
241KB, 850x1306px
Batman does not have superpo-
>>
>>91694727
That whole fight was great. Who else here is looking forward to seeing where this goes next week?
>>
>>91694774
thawne is dead so i no longer care
>>
>>91694981
He's literally in the next arc of Flash.
>>
>>91695003

The flash book has been pretty mediocre.
>>
>>91695013
My point is that he's probably going to be revived or some shit before the end of The Button
>>
>>91694727
for the sake of my sanity I'm going to say that thawne wanted to play with him. Really make it personal Y'know.

He had no idea bruce had called the flash and was counting down from 52. He thought he had all the time in the world to give him a savage death.

He wants to make it visceral, so He lets bruce fight back, slows down to brawl. Because if he really just wanted to kill him he would have scary helicopter handed him.
>>
>>91694727
How did Batman even land any punches? I'm so out of the loop.
>>
>>91695129
exactly
>>
>>91695108
Well yeah. The only reason he even lost was cause he stopped to mess around with some stuff he saw laying about.
>>
>>91695108
>He had no idea bruce had called the flash and was counting down from 52. He thought he had all the time in the world to give him a savage death.
Except the flash didnt do anything in this fight

What the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>91694727
Batman only landed 1 punch, and got the shit kicked out of him.
>>
>>91695129

Lucky shot. It's a Batman comic after all. Most Batman fans don't want to see Batman completely helpless even if it makes no sense
>>
>>91695178
Can't have the World's Greatest Detective outwitting his foes can we?
Certainly not.

That is just so Bronze Age.
>>
>>91695108
>for the sake of my sanity I'm going to say that thawne wanted to play with him

Well that obviously what happened because it's Thawne. He's a fucking dick who likes to toy with people before killing them. If he was a bit closer to Manta's level of psychopath he would have dumped 4 dead robins in the batcave before beating the shit out of him
>>
>>91695129

He lured in Thawne and stabbed him in the foot with a batarang. And this all takes place in a minute.

Speedsters are overpowered so I don't mind some batgod to counter it.
>>
>>91695170
>only landed 1 punch
that's the problem though
>>
>>91695199
Probably would have killed Gordon and Alfred first.
Cos you know, that's how Manta rolls.
>>
>>91695195

>Outwitting his foes

He outwitted him as best he could by stabbing him in the foot. If Batman had found a way to beat Thawne in less than a minute you would complain about that even more.
>>
>>91695178
>lucky shot
there is literally no lucky shots against a speedster, he can SEE THE ARM MOVING IN NANOSECONDS AT A TIME
>>
>>91695206
Hasn't he had any interaction with the flash before, meaning that he probably has a contingency plan for flash and how to fight him. Meaning that out of anyone without superpowers he would be able to actually do at least minimal damage to him?

Earlier on the issue he legitimately stabs him in the foot so it could have slowed him down enough for him later to land a punch.
>>
>>91695228
>there is literally no lucky shots against a speedster,

Apart from those hundreds of times the rogues and others have landed lucky shots on Flash you mean?
>>
>>91695236
>Earlier on the issue
Literally several seconds earlier.
>>
>>91695166
Bruce had made a call to barry before thawne showed up and barry said he'd be in the cave in "a Minute" then the timer started. seconds later thawne arrived

Bruce's entire strategy was to last one minute against thawne so Barry could bail him out. He was running out the clock and got lucky with thawne picking up the button.

>>91695199
I was kinda referring to his combat style this time around. Bruce shouldn't be able to touch a speedster, but he's laying upper cuts on thawne. It's gotta be thawne letting him get hits in for the sake of his fun.
>>
>>91695013
literally the best thing coming out of dc rebirth
>>
God damn some of you are fucking autistic. Thawne could've landed a thousand blows in the four seconds this panel is in. He was playing with him 100%. Batman knows the physics of speedsters and stabs him and punches him ONE TIME. Thawne even tells him he can't win and Bruce acknowledges that he's not even trying. Shut the fuck up you whiny little shits.
>>
>>91695246
Yeah I don't know having just had a blade through my foot would probably slow me down when walking just a bit.
>>
>>91694727
8 seconds? What kind of bullshit speedster is he? He should be taking out at least 3 Batmen in that time.
>>
>>91695243
those are all equally as retarded
>>
>>91695266

see this guys comments

>>91695261

You are an idiot.
>>
>>91695248

Just headcanon it that Thawne was holding back as to not kill Batman straight away and his arrogance let Batman land a hit. Batman got punched in the head 6 times in less than 2 seconds, he should be dead anyway.

I decided not to put to much logic into Batman after he survived Wonder Woman smashing his face into a wall
>>
>>91695261
>He was playing with him 100%
>playing with him apparently means getting punched straight to the jaw
>>
>>91695267

But it's suddenly a problem now?
>>
>>91695280

>underdogs never win in sports
>the good guy never gets the girl

I understand you have 0 experience in either but you've at least seen a movie where something similar has happened, yes?
>>
>>91695248
Yes, that was batman's plan but you're missing 2 very important facts here

>Thawne did not just randomly pick up that button
He was perfectly aware that he came from another dimension and that he's supposed to be dead. He picked up the button ON PURPOSE because he felt the energy coming from it and he wanted to investigate it

>the whole countdown shit(and flash) contributed nothing to the fight
You keep repeating this shit but you need to realize that flash contributed nothing to that fight and it was Manhattan who actually fucked up Thawne.
>>
if i'm playing baseball with my kid, I don't let him swing his bat at my nuts. I literally just grab the bat.

Thawne, whether or not he was playing with Batman, should never have been able to be hit. He would just fucking dodge. He didn't just dial down his speed and forget he was fast. He should have seen that punch coming in at a snail's pace but apparently just decided to get hit?
>>
>I just have to last 11 seconds!
>11 seconds later
>I've made a terrible mistake
This issue was great.
>>
>>91695290

Cape comics are about heroes overcoming impossible odds. Powerlevelfags should be gassed
>>
>>91695013
>How to spot a pleb: Week sixteen edition.
>>
File: 1437397975036.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1437397975036.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>91695290
>>
>>91695296
Mess with Batman get fucked by the rath of the blue dong
>>
>>91695257
This.
>>
>>91695304
>but apparently just decided to get hit?

You say that like it's never happened in fiction before. It's a common trope for arrogant cunts to let their opponent get a hit in just to show off how outclassed they are.
>>
>Black Panther putting Silver Surfer in a head lock
>worst thing of all time
>Batman landing a punch on a guy who can move so fast he can travel through time
>perfectly reasonable
>>
>>91695257

I can name 7 better books.
>>
>>91695314
>splits superman in half
>gives batman a clue to his existence
>yfw manhattan is secretly a batfag
I would be so mad if this was true
>>
>>91695325
And I can say you're wrong. What's your point? Where are you going with this?
>>
>>91695290

kek
>>
>>91695170
>Batman landed a punch

On a dude who can perfectly process his enviroment while moving at multiples of the speeds of sound. Batman basically was at least as fast as him there, otherwise he would not have landed that one.
>>
>>91695323

>Bringing up Marvel for no reason

Fuck off
>>
>>91695333

That you wasted trips on a bad opinion of a book that has had one good arc so far?
>>
>>91695339
>can perfectly process his enviroment while moving at multiples of the speeds of sound
No he can't. OP's pic clearly shows that he can't. Stop arguing with hard facts.
>>
>>91695347
>bringing up Marvel
I just brought up another completely outclassed character managing to somehow stand at odds against a super threat, you're the one bringing company wars into this
>>
>>91695357
THIS

Thawne isn't nearly as fast as the Flash. Batman could punch him because 1) Thawne was going easy on him and 2) Thawne couldn't even dodge it if he wanted to. He's simply not that fast.
>>
>>91695358
>you're the one bringing company wars into this

Yeah sure I am. You know what you were doing
>>
>>91695304

STABBED IN THE FOOT

RIGHT THROUGH THE FOOT

Also he got stabbed by Thomas in Flashpoint. Like father like son.
>>
>>91695374
>he can vibrate his body and make himself intangible
>"he's simply not that fast"
:^)
>>
>>91695374

AND he got stabbed clean through the fucking foot. Idk why autists are making this a make or break thing.
>>
File: 1422254887273.png (18KB, 456x538px) Image search: [Google]
1422254887273.png
18KB, 456x538px
>>91694727

Batman managed to stab Thawne in the foot and land one punch. But it was NEVER hinted that it was due to Batman being really fast or something like that, just Thawne being an arrogant idiot who likes to play with his food and thinks himself untouchable. He also has been out of the game for quite a while, mind you.

Even then, Batman barely lasted a minute, was nearly beaten to death and did no real damage to Thawne. He only lived because the button bailed his ass out.
>>
>>91695395
Yep, I don't know why people are so surprised by this. The speedforce is inherently connected to running. If your legs are fucked up, you can't do anything "fast".
>>
>>91695395

Batman has always triggered /co/
>>
>>91695389
HE WAS STABBED IN THE FOOT, HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FAST

why do you marvelfags try to pretend to know anything about DC characters?
>>
>>91695398
>Just Thawne being an arrogant idiot who likes to play with his food

And how many times has this fucked him in the ass? I think Batdad killed him exactly because he was monologing to Flash like a moron.
>>
>>91695429
>>91695417
>a speedster
>getting stabbed
>while literally looking at the stabber
Thats so convenient
>>
File: really stretches the cerebellum.png (419KB, 472x331px) Image search: [Google]
really stretches the cerebellum.png
419KB, 472x331px
>That one guy in yesterday's thread who was complaining that Thawne didn't heal the hole in his foot in 5 seconds.
>>
>>91695443
HE WAS PLAYING WITH BATMAN
>>
>>91695448
Doesnt change the fact that he was literally staring right at him when it happened
>>
Just admit it batman is a badly written mary sue pandering character
>>
>>91695490
>dude wouldn't it be cool if the supervillain just killed the hero
ok shill
>>
>>91694727

This thread got me thinking

Has there been any talk about Secret empire since the storytime?
>>
>>91695508

You need more buzzwords
>>
>>91695513
Why would there be secret empire isn't interesting because it either ends in captain America dying like in the visions during civil war or some stupid bullshit happens and he goes back to normal and all this hydra stuff was a waste of time just to sell an event
>>
>>91695257
It's about as mediocre and uninspiring as the early New 52 stuff. But without the great art.

I mean I guess if it's your first comic coming from the CW show it might seem cool. I can see newfags liking a character as lacking in depth or character development as August Heart.
>>
>>91695524
I disagree. I feel that the overuse of buzzwords belittles any point he is trying to make and in fact should aim to convey his opinions without the use of them.
>>
>>91694727
This fight lasted a little over a minute
Given that it didn't end in the forst second of Thawne arriving we can assume Thawne wanted to draw it out for revenge purposes. He didn't expect Bats to figure out the foot thing so by the end he was both mad and hurt and probably wasn't really paying attention to dodging, not to mention that single punch probably did fuck all since it's one of two hits Bats managed to land and the rest of the issue was Thawne curbstomping Bats
>>
>>91695257
I know Rebirth sucks but it's not THAT bad.
>>
>>91695257
It's the best book where Barry shows up in regularly at the least but there are a lot of books with either better art or more interesting/original writing
>>
Thawne had a batarang through his foot 10 seconds before this, which he remedied by literally ripping his foot up through the blade. This is in a fight he thought would be a complete one sided victory.

Point is he isn't thinking straight and probably isn't moving as fast as he normally would
>>
>>91694727
>confused Barry with Thawne
>get beat half to death
>only hurt the guy once
>lost the fight
>>
>>91695307
You have shit tastes
>>
>>91695257
>What's Deathstroke?
>>
>>91695781
said a guy that thinks fucking Williamson is good.
>>
why are the panels showing seconds when Thawne could move miles in milliseconds?
>>
I'm actually amazed that Thawne was only half burned.

usually when people fuck with Manhattan they're just GONE with just a blood splatter to remember them by at best.

Thawne was at least Fast Enough to only get half cooked.

I wonder if he wasnt impaired with his foot injury would he able to get away alive with some non lethal injuries?
>>
>>91695933
the seconds before Barry arrives
>>
>>91695165
he didnt lose at all. he won and then time travelled a bit and then got btfo by manhattan
>>
>>91696076
based on his injuries, the 'point of impact' was between his heart and his left shoulder. so it seems more like he got hit by a beam instead of just telekinetically dismantled
>>
>>91694727
Maybe Thwane shouldn't have been so predictable. Rush and throw a right. It was just a matter of time before Batman caught up on it.
>>
>>91695267
Speedsters are a mistake.
>>
>>91695129
He stabbed Thawne's foot earlier so that probably slowed him down enough for Batman to get lucky
>>
>>91695329
Because Manhattan based batman on Nite Owl who's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>91696125
Superman Prime?
>>
>>91694727
For fucks sake you batman haters are insane, it's pathological, how. Many threads you need to make about a character you dont like? He got thrashed and turned into a pulp and you still complain about it, I guess if he isn't turned into a joke you can't be happy. Fucking Capefags, we have more batman hate threads than conversations indie and European comics, the moderation here sucks.
>>
>>91695108
Or even more simple, he was hit when his ward was down, his concentration broke and was hit in the head repeatedly before he could recover. Powerlevel fags are a joke.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.