[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you do a Freeze v Strange story /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Mrfreeze.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mrfreeze.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
How would you do a Freeze v Strange story /co/
>>
Well if I did I would make it be in its own universe where the villians of Batman are a tad diffrent! Mainly in the sense that Freeze has the ability to easily match and even beat Batman but due to his remaning morals he never does!

Also in this universe no one knows who freeze is under the helmet so no one knows about his wife as both victor and nora are considered dead.

So Hugo would figure out who both Batman and Freeze are and find nora so he can manipulate freeze to be his enforcer

Hugo would be of course running some scheme to get mayoral approval to run arkham as he wants which also includes deadly experiemtns. Batman cant stop him because freeze keeps getting in the way.

Shortly before the vote that Hugo is going to win Freeze detonates a energy bomb that causes a massive snowstorm other Gotham and moves to challenge Hugo ambushing his convoy to the voting stations. In this half of the story freeze is the one winning over Hugo

Hugo escapes to his lair with Nora in it and Freeze fights his way through a series of goons easily with a bloodied and battered Batman following.

At the final showdown Hugo has Nora on a system that will kill her when Batman swoops in
Hugo uses freezes Psych profile to make him attack Batman and after a heavy fight Freeze is about to kill him when Batman makes his realise this is not what Nora wants and reveals his identity to Freeze to prove he can help him
Freeze turns and attacks Hugo, blasting him but not before he activates the kill switch on Nora
She dies, Hugo is arrested and Freeze slinks away but not before saying "She died because of you... Ill see you soon, Bruce Wayne"
>>
>>91694040
I like it but it's too one sided, give Freeze more leverage, like maybe him and Strange had some research work that's imperative, an even play field sounds great
>>
>>91693891
Mr. Freeze ends up off planet living on an ice world, researching how the locals survive in hopes of finding a cure for Nora's condition. Adam Strange ends up there somehow.
>>
>>91693891
which Strange? Hugo? Steven? Adam? Tom? Emily the?
>>
>>91694136
oh sorry, Hugo
>>
>>91694107
I feel like since Hugo has no fighting power he sort of needs more leverage since its the only thing he has. He cant threaten Freeze physically.
>>
>>91694174
yeah think Strange goes public with one of Freeze;s discoveries, it sounds shallow but Freeze wants to kill him for thism recruits Batman, bam there;s a movie, we find out Freeze was in the right alll along
>>
>>91694243
I dunno I feel that is too cliche having a straight forward team up. Batman and Freeze are both fighters so having Batman and Freeze vs Hugo is overkill.
>>
>>91694456
it was just a thought, give Freeze a brilliance level as Strange and we;ew good
>>
>>91694456

Batman wouldn't be fighting though. He'd be playing the detective, trying to find some legal way to get Freeze achknowledged as the inventor.
>>
>>91694524
thanks for seeing my storie anon
appreciated
>>
>>91694577
??
>>
>>91694617
sup
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.