[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of the hill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23

File: koth.jpg (236KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
koth.jpg
236KB, 960x1440px
Favorite quote or moment from king of the hill?
>>
https://youtu.be/6BwV26j9iY0
>>
THEY PUT SAL-MON IN THE FISH TACOS, HANK!
SAL-MON!
>>
File: skepticalyetintrigued.png (370KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
skepticalyetintrigued.png
370KB, 1280x800px
>>91692786
From the one where Bill snaps are starts pretending to be Lenore
>If you're Lenore, then where's Bill? Huh?
>Uuh... Bill's inside you want me to go get him?
>I'm skeptical that you could yet intrigued that you may
>>
>>91692915
>THERE'S SOME MILK IN THE FRIDGE THAT'S ABOUT TO GO BAYID
>sniff
>and there it goes

>I cooked you brunch and I tuned your car and I fixed your mower and I ate the brunch.
>>
>>91692786
>What kind of world is this where I can't hate a man unless he's white?
>>
>How is cutting down on pollution a government plot, Dale?
Open up your eyes, man. They're trying to control global warming. Get it? GLO-BAL.
>So what?
That's code for U.N. commissars telling Americans what the temperature's going to be in their outdoors. I say let the world warm up, see what Boutros Boutros Ghali-Ghali thinks about that!
.. We'll grow oranges in Alaska.
>Dale, you giblet-head, we live in Texas. It's already 110° in the summer, and if it gets one degree hotter, I'm gonna kick your ass!

I like how they were both right
>>
>>91692786
>Dear Octavio,
>This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write.
>>
>I don't think I like this club. Y'all whine too much. And the coffee's bad.
>I'll tell you what you need to do. You need to take a 13th step... down off yer high horse!
>>
>For example, get ahold of some goat's blood. Taint that blood. Then when your roommates need blood, give them the tainted goat's blood. It's a perfect plan.
>>
>>91692786
"Uncle Hank what are you doing in my room this late? wait, not again...gluck gluck"
>>
>Survival diary update: I have been drinking dewdrops found on the forest leaves, and I have been eating mushrooms and moss. Mostly mushrooms.
>My rabies has taken a turn for the worse. I am starting to hallucinate. When I close my eyes, I can see strange characters running around chasing colorful geometric shapes in a dark and infinite limbo.
>I have stopped closing my eyes.
shitty attempt at shelter collapses
>Survival reminder: need hammer and nails.
tape recorder has no batteries
>Also batteries for tape recorder
hucks it away
picks up pinecone
>Also need new tape recorder.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4
>>
>Ah, the Dutch. Windmills! Wooden shoes!
APARTHEID
>>
>>91693369
>we need to reopen the wound so it can heal!
>bobby, if the wound's closed, it's already healing. you're just making it worse

i wish every activist group could have that episode Ludovico'd at them if necessary
>>
Are you gay?
>hwhat? No, I sell propane.
>>
>>91692786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KTsywB6GNQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca51pF_RpD8
>>
LOOK AT ME, HERE COME RONALD REAGAN, MIKE TYSON!
>>
>Mr Surfer, have you ever considered propane as an alternative energy source for that board of yours?

>Just think, with repeat business like that i could eventually be supplying propane galaxy whide.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 500x377px
>>91692786
>>
Maybe because it feels so good to be alive?
No... that's not it.
>>
I was listening!
>>
https://youtu.be/fn30sr5yKfE

>Bill, do you have any idea what that song is about?... It's about a dragon.
>>
>>91694127
Honestly, I have no idea if it has some underlying meaning either.
>>
>>91693261
god dammit i heard it in her voice too
>>
>somebody make me toast, don't care who, do care sourdough
>>
>Mr. Strickland, I love you!
>>
>>91692786
>That's my purse, I don't know you!
>>
Can't remember the exact context but Bill was doing some stupid shit and Dale said
>I say we leave a loaded shotgun on his doorstep and let come what may
>>
File: Voiced By Billy Bob Thornton.jpg (315KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Voiced By Billy Bob Thornton.jpg
315KB, 1024x768px
>Well, I'm not sure if there is a God, or a Heaven, but one thing I can tell you is your daddy's going to Hell.
>>
>Oh don't mind me, I've seen a barrel of pickles in my day
>>
>SHI-SHAAAAAH!
>>
>>91693683
>implying we didn't get along for about 100 years.
at the very least, the fucking puritain pilgrims werent hurting any injuns. they weren't capable of it. would've been stupid to start anything before shit was established enough to support it.
>>
To this day I laugh my ass off at Dale trying to quit smoking by chewing, then being told he wasn't allowed to spit so he poured his chewing tobacco into a paper tube and tried just inhaling the vapors, until the eureka moment of lighting that tube on fire
>>
>>91694555
>POCKET SAND!
i don't care if it's overmemed, it was great
>>
>>91694557
>would've been stupid to start anything before shit was established enough to support it.
Yeah, see, that's where the shit hit the fan.
>>
>Been re-watching KoTH from the beginning
>Currently halfway through season 4

One of the best animated sitcoms ever made imo. Maybe even better than The Simpsons
>>
Propane and Propane accessories
https://youtu.be/9FA__4fLBos
>>
>>91694601
I'm on season six now. The two-parter where they go to Japan had so many good jokes.
>>
>Is it possible that after 20 years of marriage, you're a little tired of your wife?
>What!? That's crazy! Our romantic life is as good as the day we were married! It hasn't changed a bit! Yep, we've got a great routine. If I were bored of Peggy, I'd be having dreams in which I was bored of Peggy, not grilling naked with the neighbor's wife.
>Haha haha haha. Minh.
>Uh, no...
>It's Nancy? My Nancy? You're having dirty dreams about my sweet Nan-Nan?
>Say, is that a new suede vest?
>Nancy used to like it when I kept the vest on during sex. Do you want it?
>Oh, God!
>Here, take it! Take it all! (sobbing)
>>
File: sj6u2u.jpg (26KB, 505x512px) Image search: [Google]
sj6u2u.jpg
26KB, 505x512px
>>91693261
>>
File: 1.png (339KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
339KB, 420x420px
>That feel when I've spoken to people who believe that Dale being a conspiracy nut but not realising his wife is having an affair is a legitimate plothole in KoTH

THAT'S THE JOKE YOU FUCKTARDS
>>
>Hank: So, are you Chinese or Japanese?
>Kahn: I live in California last twenty years, but first come from Laos.
>Hank: Huh?
>Kahn: Laos. We Laotian.
>Bill: The ocean? What ocean?
>Kahn: We are Laotian. From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in Southeast Asia. It's between Vietnam and Thailand, okay? Population 4.7 million.
>Hank: So, are you Chinese or Japanese?
>>
I miss this show so much, but it's one of those rare long-running shows that didn't suffer from seasonal rot (although it did get a little weaker toward the end). And because of that, if it got brought and it was shitty I don't know if I could live with it.

Pretty, Pretty Dresses is the best episode of the series btw
>>
>>91694826
>Cotton meets Kahn
>Everyone thinks he'll immediately hate him because they all think he is Japanese
>Cotton is the only one who immediately identifies him as Laotian
>>
>>91693261
Right? I mean, they are rednecks so is possible.
>>
>>91694852
MR. KAHN, I'LL HAVE A MAI THAI
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>91694813
When people don't get that characters cognitive dissonance is part of what makes them funny
>>
>>91694843
Even though it was unfairly pulled off the air to make way for Seth McFarlane's various abortions I think it ended in a good spot. It was beginning to wear thin there by the end and had had a good run. I would have hated it to go on ad infinitum and end up like The Simpsons.
>>
>>91694862
"Mihn! Bobby Hillbilly and is marrying Hillbilly Cousin! You owe me five dollars!

Kahn is the best character on the show imo. I don't think there's a single bad episode about him.
>>
>remember watching some episodes when I was younger
>checks out wiki
>13 seasons 259 episodes

Wow, I never realized how little I've actually watched of this. I guess I know what to binge next.
>>
Kahn and Minh pretending to be Hank and Peggy

>Hey, slow down. That juice expensive for poor hillbillies like us.
>Oh, you right. I shouldn't have done that. I'm a very bad redneck, Peggy Hill.
>Maybe I teach you a lesson. After all, I'm always blabbing about being a substitute teacher.
>You look as sexy to me as propane tank, I tell you what.
>>
>"Oh my god it's so juicy"
>"Hm.. tough call. But it's mine and I made it"
>>
>Bobby "I'm afraid of being a slut"
>>
>Start
>Puffin'
>Boy
>>
>>91692786
>bobah ah gat propane in mah urethra
>>
"That boy ain't right."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIaUfBjHjpI
>>
BILL: It was nineteen and seventy-four, and we were playing the Wahachi Cowboys. The ball was on the three-yard line with five seconds left. We needed a touchdown to win, and that's when Coach called for -- The Billdozer!
>>
>what if they ask for a well done-steak?
>then we ask them politely but firmly to leave
>>
File: (long, sustained yelling).png (278KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
(long, sustained yelling).png
278KB, 500x356px
>Dale discovers his new mower has been stolen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
>pulls out his keyfob, presses the alarm button twice
>no response
>pic related
>>
DALLAS?
>>
>>91694198
It's about a dragon. The people who have made the song have said it's about a dragon. It's not like Afternoon Delight or something where there's some secret meaning it's just about a kid with an imaginary friend who outgrows said imaginary friend.
>>
File: Crackheads and Debutantes.jpg (644KB, 2592x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Crackheads and Debutantes.jpg
644KB, 2592x1433px
>>91699436
>>
>>91692786
Yo Sharice! What up? You stone called fox.
>>
>>91692915
We really did need more hyper aware super sense Bobby.
>>
>DALE: ...To be fair, you used to sell tractors.
>HANK: Yeah, but Ted didn't know that.
>>
>>91692786
"Dallas? Salad!"
>>
https://youtu.be/amKyA2PrSu4

Words to live by
>>
File: peggyhairdown.png (1MB, 1204x900px) Image search: [Google]
peggyhairdown.png
1MB, 1204x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTjCr7F7w9I

also, I can't really remember but that scene where Peggy and Hank are talking about swinging with Dale and Nancy (?) for some reason and Peggy says something like, "that wouldn't be fair, Dale gets me and you get Nancy". As if she's hotter than Nancy? did that even happen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYakUqEIKo4
>>
>DALLAS... SALAD
>>
>>91704121
>He is SUPER white!
>>
>>91694852
"Dad, this is our neighbor, Kahn. He's Japanese."

"NO HE AIN'T. He's LAOTIAN. Ain'tya, Mr Kahn?"
>>
>>91704326
It absolutely did. IT sounds like what she'll say is it's unfair that Hank gets Nancy while she gets Dale, and the joke is that it's unfair to HANK because he'd be downgrading.
>>
Who has the rights to KOTH currently?

I'm baffled it's not been rebooted on netflix or something
>>
>I know how dark it is for you right now: curled up, lying in your own emotional vomit.
>You're in hell now, Boomhauer. And the only way out is through a long, dark tunnel, and you're afraid to go in, because there's a train coming at you, carrying a boxcar full of heartbreak.
>Well, let me tell you something. All you can do is to let it hit you, then try to find your legs. Mm-hmm. I know. I've taken that hit more times than I can remember.
>Look at me, Boomhauer. I'm fat, and I'm old, and every day I'm just gonna wake up fatter and older! And, somehow I drag this fat, old, bald bastard out into the alley every day!
>I'm out there, digging holes, falling into them, climbing out, trying again, and tomorrow I'm gonna hang outside of a lady's prison, and the first thing that those lady cons are going to see after 20 years...is me. Will I get one? Experience says no. Will I be out there next month? If I'm alive, you'd better believe it!
>You've got to get right back up on that tanning bed, slip into a tight T-shirt, wash off some of that cologne, and GET YOURSELF OUT OF THAT TUNNEL, AND INTO SOME STRANGE WOMAN'S BED!
>>
>>91705206
From what I've heard, the reason a lot of shit is disappearing from Netflix is that the people with the rights are asking for way more. Basically Netflix got the rights to a TON of shows for dirt cheap when they were first picking up steam, but now that Netflix is such a juggernaut of streaming, the rights-holders are wanting much more money for the streaming rights, so a lot of shit was just falling off and staying off as soon as the existing contracts expired, because Netflix wasn't willing to pay that much.

That's (supposedly) a big reason they're going so hard on original content.
>>
>>91705206
Would you really want it rebooted with puppet-type animation and worse comedy?
>>
>>91692786
I loved that episode where Peggy accidentally abducts a kid from Mexico and when she is tried in court she says some dumb shit like "I was pregnant with the child and lost my hat" or something
>>
>>91705238

Oh for fucks sake, greedy kikes

>>91705250

F is for family was a netflix orginal in the same vein as KOTH, it's animation was fine
I'd be more concerned about the writing
>>
>>91694601
>>91694698
This is my first time and I am barely halfway through 3. Envy me.
>>
>>91705013
well he would

peggy is indestructible and nancy is going bald
>>
>>91705278
>F is for family
Bill you cunt you said months ago the writing was finished how much longer?
>>
File: kothmmo.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kothmmo.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>I'm an old man, everyone already hates me! But Bobby's got his whole life ahead of him. If I can take a bullet for my grandson, I'll do it!

>Sometimes you can do everything right and still lose. It ain't your fault. You gave it everything you had. That's all I ever asked from my men. Thanks for trying, soldier.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLbB_VQOiCE
>>
>>91692786
>Has anyone else smell today's garbage? It smells much better than yesterdays
A lot of the things Bobby says that no one else in the room acknowledges are great
>>
>>91705494

I never got why Cotton was such a cunt to Hank but coddled Bobby
>>
There's propane in my urethra.
>>
>>91705532
Grandparents are weird.
>>
>>91692786
That episode where Peggy gets BLACKED by charcoal
>>
>>91705532
It's a Texan thing. A grandfather is much harder on their own child to keep them in line, so that their grandchild's life will be easier. It's especially true of military families like Cotton's.
>>
>>91705473

If the writing was done and they still had to do the animation it could be awhile.
>>
>>91694813
I hate when people bring it up in threads here and talk about how he really knows but is feigning innocence. Can't a man just be an idiot or a bit slow at times? There doesnt always need to be some layers and layers of meanings.
>>
rate my youtube poop i made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QX5hNeBrK0
>>
>that episode where the town rivalry was at an all time high because of the upcoming games
>people basically greeted each other by insulting the other cities
>the whole cast just picked up the phone and casually said "Death to Denton" before starting a conversation
>>
>>91693953
>We never had a full-on legitimate Silver Surfer and King of the Hill crossover.

Oh what could have been
>>
>>91704326
> You get Nancy and I end up with Dale? Who's the clear winner there? Dale!
>>
>>91705236
That is an amazing scene, episode
>>
>>91705851
>>91705013
thanks! that was killing me
>>
>>91692915
I like the cut of your jib

as someone who took ritalin as a kid this is pretty accurate overall

>>91694601
agreed, although it does dip in quality a little later on
>>
>>91694698
Travel episodes can feel so gimmicky. And I guess KotH's kind of was too, but god damn if it wasn't fun.
>>
>>91694877
Imagine if it kept going and had to figure out what to do after Brittany Murphy's death.
>>
>>91693239
Wasn't this the episode that Hank got Bobby addicted to cigarettes?
>>
>>91692786
so what would 2017 donald trump episode of king of the hill be like?
>>
There. A perfect medium rare.

But dad, what if someone wants a burger well done?

Then we politely, yet firmly, ask them to leave.
>>
>>91705473

Its coming back in May

You cunt
>>
>>91704121
Ever have a really tiny thing in an episode that nags you a little bit even though it's completely inconsequential? That episode does it to me. When Ted talks about Hank's family earlier, the way it's done makes it sounds like he's done extensive research on Hank's family ("Talk it over with your wife Peggy, and your son Bobby -- age 12"). And then he doesn't know what Hank does for a living.
It doesn't directly contradict itself, but it's not entirely consistent either. And it's completely inconsequential, but every time I see the episode I think about it.

And now you know a little more about my thoughts on KotH.
>>
>>91692786
>Mr. Strickland got up under more balls than a midget hooker.
>>
>>91706445
Pretty much anything Buck says makes me laugh.
>>
>>91694986
>Does Hank know?
>>
>>91706286
I say this every time i grill
>I use charcoal
It pains me that Hank and I would not be friends irl.
>>
File: 1457732984488.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1457732984488.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
>I'm going to kick your ass then do the reenactment of me kicking your ass.
Always makes me laugh.
Also this.
>>
File: 1452407025412s.jpg (3KB, 84x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452407025412s.jpg
3KB, 84x125px
>THERE'S A HOLE IN MY WALLET WHERE MY MONEY USE TO BE!

>>91705473
>>91706301
KoTH threads are best threads. I am glad to hear F is for Family is coming back.
>>
>>91706677
>Taste the meat, not the heat
I also prefer charcoal.
>>
So are you Chinese or Japanese?
>>
>>91693823
>the pork industry is famously informal
>>
>>91693261
>Uncle Hank what are you doing in my room this late? wait, not again...gluck gluck

I've never heard this quote before what season & ep is it from?
>>
>>91706136
for any neophytes itt, anything past 'the witches of east arlen' isn't worth watching.

the show took on such a formulaic approach after this episodes, although similar tendencies were on display earlier:

>strawman liberal shows up and changes the status quo
>everyone else goes along with the change except hank, who is triggered
>shit goes bad, and for some reason hank is the only one who can fix them
>everyone eats a steak and we're back to square one.

It's a shame, because the show has unprecedentedly strong writing in the earlier seasons
>>
>>91706238
Yes. Unintentionally. He and Peggy resume their old smoking habits, and the family nearly falls apart.
>>
>>91692786
can you mow your lawn in a rainstorm?
>>
>>91706238
The funny thing is, the punishment method Hank tried is the same one my mom's stepfather tried on her, and it didn't work there, either.
>>
>>91694862
>thinking the Hills are redneck
Luann's side of the family, yeah. But bless your heart if you actually think that is what rednecks are. They are so much worse.
>>
>>91707743
Now lucky, that is a red neck
>>
>>91705532
Cotton also sees a lot of himself in Bobby, unlike his stick in the mud and also up his ass son Hank, so he can actually have fun with him without hearing "Oh, I don't know, Dad, do you think that's safe?" or "Heh heh, guess hwhat? I just lit a bag full of dog poo and left it on the neighbor's doorstep. Boy, the look on his face when I offered to clean it up and mow his lawn as restitution."
>>
>>91708046
>tfw asian gf is attracted to lucky
>mentions this when we watch KOTH before bed
>asks for lucky episodes every night
>when asked why. responds: 'he just seems like he says what he thinks, and lives life on his own terms

i don't understand
>>
The show has it's ups and downs but not once during any episode did I ever feel:

"Wow, what happened?"

Every season is solid and the only thing I felt when I went through all the episodes is somehow more.
>>
File: tumblr_o1u5iotP5b1sgixyoo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1u5iotP5b1sgixyoo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x330px
tfw
>>
>>91706347
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>91705250
>Would you really want it rebooted with puppet-type animation and worse comedy?

Don't talk shit about Buddy Thunderstruck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCACam6TMk

Still trying to find a video with ALL the falcon attacks.
>>
>>91705532
If you watch the first episode with Cotton in it, he and Hank seem to get along a lot better. Hank even play-boxes with him a little bit. It was incredibly jarring to go back and see that after being more familiar with Cotton treating Hank like shit all his life.
>>
File: harmonaholics.png (290KB, 467x333px) Image search: [Google]
harmonaholics.png
290KB, 467x333px
BILL!

Bill you have to be the STUPIDEST man on the PLANET to think this is a good idea! Have you SEEN what you're wearing!? That outfit makes you look like a sequined TRAIN WRECK! LOOK AT YOU!! You're part of a twelve-headed JACKASS! This chorus is the FECES that is produced when SHAME eats too much STUPIDITY!! You people make me ENVY the DEAF and the BLIND!

UNDERWEAR!
MONEY!!
FAT!!!

>*passes out*
>>
File: finish her.png (429KB, 923x699px) Image search: [Google]
finish her.png
429KB, 923x699px
>>91692786
>Uh huh, that's right Bobby. I believe you will find that I have no testicles. Where's your secret weapon now, huh??
SHE BLUFFING! FINISH HER!
>>
File: 1439578599704.jpg (94KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1439578599704.jpg
94KB, 1180x842px
>>91709764
>he just seems like he says what he thinks, and lives life on his own terms
Your gf wants an alpha male.
>>
>Bobby, I didn't think I'd ever have to tell you this, but I would be a bad parent if I didn't: Soccer was invented by european ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.
>>
>>91692786
>"MOM! DAD! I GOT LUANNE PREGNANT!"
>>
>>91708046
>Dumb as shit.
but.
>Hard working.
>>
>>91692786

Bobby, come stand by me.
>>
>>91711108
Lucky doesn't work anywhere. The only thing he has going for him is that his heart is in the right place on most things.
>>
>>91711090
Why do you hate what you don't understand?
>>
>>91711207
I don't hate you, Bobby.
>>
>>91711231
... I meant soccer.
>>
>>91710823
good taste anon
>>
>>91711263
Oh yeah... I hate soccer.
>>
>>91707546

It got bad when they started shitting in guest appearances too. That one with ZZ Top might be one of the worst of the entire show.
>>
>>91711190
He got a job after or before the child was born, Hank mentions that he is working hard for the baby, not himself and is happy about that.

Hank made him a better man.
>>
>>91694532
> Preacher, if y'all are still in the baptizin' business, I'd like you to drown my boy Hank.
>>
>>91705532
Parents tend to learn a lot from raising a kid. By the time grand kids roll around, you tend to know by that point that you did more things wrong then right. So now you want to do right.
>>
File: v32r232.png (547KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
v32r232.png
547KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: 3256.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3256.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Mine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w01fG6UuKw8
>>
>>91697160
Easily my favourite Boomhauer line
>Dang
>Ol'
>Meg'lo
>Mart
>>
>Son, what's the bad part of Memphis called?
>Memphis!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8
>>
>YER MOWER'S OBSOLETE, HANK! When something gets old and tired, you gotta trade up!
>You mean like how you traded Mom for Didi?
>I didn't trade yer momma in, a trade-in has some value!
>I scrapped her!
Cotton's such a bastard, I love it.
>>
>KAHN: Dauterive, my mother get home two hours late last night! You work her overtime?
>BILL: I'm sorry, Kahn, we lost track of the hour.
>KAHN: Well, that unacceptable. Every time my mother come back from your house, she sweaty and exhausted. From now on, you stop riding her so hard!
>>
>>91709983
Personally, I don't watch much of it past the seventh season. Partly because they switched to digital ink and paint starting with the eighth season, which I felt robbed the show's aesthetic of its warmth and detail, and partly because I started to notice that there were a lot of episodes I wouldn't want to rewatch ("The Petriot Act" really bugged the hell out of me, as did "Serpunt", "Life: A Loser's Manual", and "Death Picks Cotton"). "Raise The Steaks" was pretty great, though.
>>
>>91707546
Eh even if formulaic it's still a great show right up until the very end. The last season even has one of my favorite jokes in the entire series, pic related.
>>
>>91694698
>Cotton stops the cab so bobby can say goodbye
>Peggy asks what the hell is going on
>"You wouldnt know anything about this, its about love"
>>
>>91692786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>>
>>91707546

The majority of the episodes past season 7 do not follow that formula.

Like New Cowboy on the Block, or The Incredible Hank, or Daletech. The list goes on and on.
>>
>>91710687
>Bill talking about sausage
>Falcon comes out of nowhere
>Aww he found his way home

I lose it everytime
>>
>>91694698

>Move or i kick-a-you ass
>>
Not really funny but

>Kahn: It's that joseph kid that im worried about, not Bobby, i know he good boy
>>
>This tastes like turtles.
>>
>>91693137

>netflix screenshot of KOTH before netflix got rid of it
>>
>Nancy: Dale let's go. We're stealing a news van
>Dale: It's the perfect crime! How will they report its stolen?

Same episode
>Dale: Nancy I always wished I'd die next to you. Peggy you go die all the way over there
>>
>>91694826

CHINESE?
>>
>>91706347

>google someone's name
>shows their home address, phonenumber, the persons living in address and their age
>doesn't list their occupation
>>
Start puffin, boy
>>
File: 1457133330805.jpg (60KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1457133330805.jpg
60KB, 960x636px
>>91694314
>>
>My laawwwwwd
>I do believe I'll give room service a jangle and have them send up some etouffe
>I need a window seat because this flower is wilting
>>
Peggy, that's the recipe for mustard gas!
>>
That boy ain't right.
>>
>>91705532
He expected more of Hank because he was his son and had to be perfect. Nobody would live up to his standards.

Hank made Bobby, so by Cotton's logic Bobby should be even more of a screw-up, but he's a good kid despite the handicap of being Hank's son.

>You made Bobby. All I made was you!
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.