[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel? More like MarLEL!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Marvel? More like MarLEL!
>>
>>91690647
I mean, if they stop publishing shit books and start focusing on interesting characters instead of killing them of for "LOL DIVERSITY", then they can turn this ship around
>>
>>91690705
It's a very easy fix. Marvel, for some reason, refuses to do it
>>
File: 35.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>91690647
There is nothing wrong with Marvel, shitlord.

This ship with continue on course.

Pic very related.
>>
>>91690705
Marvel needs better writers also.
I mean, Bendis is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>91690853
Are you trying to be sarcastic?
>>
>>91690647
>another DCuck shill thread
>>
>>91690774
Agreed, so many dumb decisions going on in Marvel, while their competitors are doing all those things right. Meanwhile Marvel is too stubborn or stupid to change.
>>91690864
That might be a bigger issue then it sounds. Marvel are apparently cheap asses and don't treat their writers well. Also the whole comments about Art not selling books and not treating their artists with respect will hurt them.
>>
DC? More like DKEKS!

Image? More like ImaGAY!

>>
>>91690971
What's even more ridiculous is that Marvel has even admitted they know readers are unhappy and know what they want, but continue to do what they're doing now
>>
>>91691115
Don't talk shit about Imagine dude they are cool.
>>
>>91691155
They just need to fire all their upper management at Marvel Comics and hire competent ppl.
>>
>>91690864
I like that Bendis is not afraid to use the imagination. But he rushes the story
>>
>>91690971
But doesn't Marvel pay more to the artists than the writers?
>>
>>91690705
Name one character actually killed off for this fantasy conspiracy of yours.

Banner was cured and replaced as The Hulk before he died.
Tony Stark is still alive in a coma, and his A.I.Tony holograms are in multiple books.
The X-Men who have died have been replaced by their younger time-travel selves. That sure doesn't count.
The old Thor's worthy enough to recognize that the new Thor's better than him. I guess if you disagree that puts your worthiness in question then.
In case you haven't been paying attention, your dream Nazi version of Steve Rogers is back and managed to break the spirit of Sam Wilson. I'm guessing being a traitor to everything you claim to hold dear is something you can identify with. But he's still alive and still Captain America in every way you want that to be.

OH! I KNOW! War Machine, right? He actually died. That chick RiRi built an ugly gray armor and temporarily filled his role as a Tony sidekick, is that what your panties are in a bunch about?
Is it about the M-M-MUSLIM replacing Ms. Marvel as the Captain Marvel sidekick? Ooooh. I know you cared soo much about the mouthy feminist who had that job before her. But she was only promoted to Captain Marvel, so where's the death there?
Kid Nova? He's not white enough I hear ... but he brought Rider back from the dead ... ?

I find your post very confusing. Are you confusing Marvel with another company maybe? DC perhaps?
>>
>>91691323
They aren't technically dead, my point being most of these guys are replaced with characters nobody cares about.
>>
File: 1492446610185.jpg (37KB, 655x655px) Image search: [Google]
1492446610185.jpg
37KB, 655x655px
>>91690647
marvel is teh gaye
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.