[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Rick's obsession with Szechuan sauce come from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 17

File: 1492658701861.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
1492658701861.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
What does Rick's obsession with Szechuan sauce come from?
>>
>>91689806
just something quirky and random the writers thought would be funny to add
>>
>>91689806
Product placement for the up coming Mulan film
>>
BURRRPPPP

MORTY

MORTY

MCDONALDS MORTY THAT'S THE JOKE MORTY BURRRP
>>
File: 001_supply_and_demand_chart.jpg (17KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
001_supply_and_demand_chart.jpg
17KB, 275x275px
>>91689806
Scarcity. With a void supply, he is willing to pay any cost (not just in money) to rectify his demand for szechuan sauce.
>>
The writers came up for it at the last second.

"hey let's just make ricks reason for inventing the portal gun completely worthless and dumb."
>>
le meme randomness.
>>
>>91689806
Honest answer: Dan probably actually loved that fucking sauce and wanted to use cultural appeal to attempt to bring it back while it being humorous because "what the fuck is SzeChuan. Lmao so random".

My opinion: that sauce is fucking delicious
>>
I just had some Szechuan chicken and it was underwhelming.
>>
comedy
>>
>>91692035
>>91690854

>le randumb

The joke was set up earlier in the episode when they went through the McD's. It's a valid setup since Rick was traveling through his memories and him liking the sauce is believable and consistent enough with his character. Randumb is something that is meant to be funny from sheer absurdity with no outside context, e.g. "I'm a penguin lol *raises spork*"
>>
>>91692169
I know they set up the joke in the same episode, but it was still a shitty concept they just did for the meme, and it worked. I fucking hate the people running around my university campus going "lel, sizejuan dipping sauce, so randomz."
>>
>>91689806
He is not obsessed with the sauce, but with some memory he suppressed, maybe a good moment with Beth or his wife, he just want to grasp those times he was happy.

It's the Twinkie stuff from zombie land, he is just probably not aware of why he really want the sauce.
>>
>>91692214
>I fucking hate the people running around my university campus going "lel, sizejuan dipping sauce, so randomz."

I agree with this 100%. Fucking normies
>>
>>91689806
its a throw away joke chill.
>>
>>91692252
To be fair, its not usually normies who I see doing that, its the freaks from tumblr. I don't know what it is about this University, but there are so many sheltered weirdos at this school who jump on any meme like they just discovered the cure for aids.
>>
>>91689806
I'm sure it has something to do with the idiocy of the entire thing.
I was around when the movie came out, I remember people talking about how good that promotional sauce was, it really did have a fanbase.
Now remember something: There was nothing stopping McDonalds from just removing the "Mulan" from the sauce label and selling this popular product that they formulated in their own corporate kitchen labs and own outright.
What the hell was the problem? Why pull such a dick move that doesn't help your business? It's pure stupid.
I'm outraged by it too and I never tasted the stuff.
>>
From what I've gleaned, Dan Harmon seems like a fairly smart guy with poor people skills, possibly on the spectrum all meme-ing aside, who's made peace with the fact that the things in life that him the most joy are also cheap, mass-produced junk.

>You can do whatever you want, as long as you know what that is. For me, it's TV and Lucky Charms.

I think he's just the kind of nerd who unironically enjoys fast food and probably can talk about his favorite TV snacks as in-depth as his favorite TV shows, so yeah, he probably just freestyled a rant about how much he fuckin' misses Szechuan sauce in the writer's room, and they just ran with it.
>>
>>91689806
He needed something to keep the bug busy and distracted so that he didn't notice something was off.
>>
>>91690902
Ah, a fellow /biz/nes man, I see.
>>
When he switched bodies with the bug, the bug fell in love with the sauce during the fake memory as he was eating the nuggets, and the love for the sauce became embedded into Ricks thoughts post body transfer
>>
>>91689806
it happened to come out at the last point in his life where Rick was actually happy and liked himself.

he could just as easily be obsessed with the McRib, or old spice, or those star wars lollipops with a little plastic lightbulb inside them shaped like lightsabers
>>
>>91689806

His deeply held conviction that the multiverse and all that is in it is worthless beyond its capacity to satisfy his immediate desires.

It is a cruel parody of 'Doctor Who'.

And also somehow a science fiction version of 'Family Guy'.

Alcoholic psychopathic patriarch cares about nothing but his whims and fancies, kills at the drop of a hat and treats even the people he ostensibly cares about, specifically his (grand) children like shit and always gets away with it.
>>
Le 90s nostalgia mixed with lolrandom humor a la scene girls' obsession with "bacon and waffles of doom" Xd
>>
>>91689806
No idea because he can buy teriyaki sauce anywhere.
>>
>>91689806
I just assumed the creator missed the sauce and was pushing to get it back.
Nothing wrong with that, If it meant I had a shot at getting one of my favorite discontinued items back, I'd do that dumb shit too.
>>
>>91689806
Why doesn't he just go to a Chinese supermarket and find the ingredients?
>>
REDDIT
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
AAAAND
MEEEMEEEEEEEEY
>>
It's stupid, but think of how many discontinued food items that can never be gotten again. While it was seemingly random and they took it to an absurd extreme, I'm sure most people can relate to having this one food item that they loved that they can no longer get anywhere in the world. It was unexpected and came out of left field, but the funny part is it completely made sense in context.
>>
>>91689806
A huge check from McDonald's.
>>
>>91696004
If you find a higher quality image (or if you're even vaguely familiar with American fast food), you'd find that the first ingredient is High Fructose Corn Syrup and the second ingredient is Tomato Paste. You aren't going to find this SzeChuan-themed sugar ketchup anywhere other than some sick fast food exec's diabolical master plan to give poor people with no taste diabetes.
>>
>>91695016
>or those star wars lollipops with a little plastic lightbulb inside them shaped like lightsabers

wait WHAT
>>
>>91689806
Have you ever had the sauce? It is a little light plum with a tangy after finish and a hint of soy sauce with a slight peppering. All harmonized in a solid teriyaki base. The craving is real and any early twenty millennia wouldn't even remember the taste. But if you had it and enjoyed it, you know that sweet Asian whore of a mouth taste is delicious.
>>
>>91692169
Hi Roland.
>>
>>91696073
It was ketchup, soy sauce, and corn syrup and that's what it tasted like. If anyone actually liked it they would have kept it, but it was just a marketing gimmick intended to make fat-asses feel like they were eating something exotic without actually risking the brand with bold new tastes. You just had shitty taste as a kid.
>>
>>91696066
get out
>>
>>91696066
you never had those?
>>
File: IMG_0008.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's whats selling Rick and Morty.
>>
LEELEE SCHEZUAN SAUCE LE MEMEMEESS MORTY GOD IS DEAD BURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>91696181
tl;dr
>>
ehhehehheheheheheheh memes hehhehehehem mememes right, ricki? hehehheehehehhehehheheehehehehe burp heheeheheehehee le morty heheheeheheheehehheheh mememememmmememememememememememe
>>
>>91696230
its pasta anyways
>>
>>91689806
it's scary when you think about it, how many redditers (and probably a few over here too) instantly became obsessed with this sauce just because of how it was portrayed on this show, like how empty and devoid of a personality do you have to be to just jump on the bandwagon like that, I mean he even did it before in an episode where he made up a reference and morty and summer pretended to know what it was, it's scary and amazing at the same time.
>>
when did disliking this show become popular?
>>
dude nihilism lmao buuuuuuuuuuuuurp
>>
>>91696270
after the american election
>>
Rick also made a big deal about Legend of Zelda a season ago. It's weird how a show many people decry as juvenile nihilism is also really heavy on materialism.
>>
>>91696270
when it became popular
>>
>>91696270
Around the second season, when the plots were all drying up and it was just "Rick is an asshole who burps a lot while the B-plot is his daughter and son-in-law bitching at each other" week after week. And then you got every Hot Topic and Newbury Comics shilling Rick and Morty shirts and Meeseeks dolls.
>>
>>91696270
it's always been a meme show, taylor made for reddit
>>
>>91696293
I don't understand why you'd say the show was nihilistic or atheist bait anyway. I guess you'd have to watch it to see that it isn't?
>>
>>91696293
buuuurp morty remembah that fucking annoying blue trump fairy??

hey BUUUURP listen? HAHA GOD IS NOT REAL BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
>>
>>91696307
>when the plots were all drying up
what plots?
>>
>>91696328
the show had the literal devil in it

where does these buzzwords keep coming from
>>
This show makes a pretty good reddit human garbage filter
>>
>>91696329
kek
>>
>>91689806
This >>91690902
and Szechuan sauce is addictive in ingrediants. Sugar, salt, soya and alcohol.
Especially alcohol for Rick.
>>
This show really makes fun of the leftists and rightists. I cannot believe how you retards don't see the genius writing and clever political messages on each episode.

The replies here are proof that Rick&Morty will always be the best show for intellectual human-beings next to Breaking Bad.
>>
>>91696359
why stick around just to dump copypasta and circlejerk about how "reddit" the show is?
>>
>>91696334
Did you not watch the one where time splits into hypothetical possibilities? Rick's an edgy atheist who prays to God when he thinks he's going to die, then immediately renounces him once he's safe.
>>
>>91696359
RICK ANDMORTY 4EVARR!!!1111!!!!!!
>>
>>91689806
>mentioned in one episode
>obsession
its more like, why is everyone the the internet so obsessed with this sauce
>>
>>91696371
so rick prays when faced with death, has talked to the devil himself, but the show is still reddit-tier atheist garbage

oh /v/
>>
File: Capture.png (60KB, 347x319px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
60KB, 347x319px
>>91696401
>fuck you god, not today bitch
>i did it, there is no god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww
>>
>>91696434
I know the scene

maybe if there's an episode that has the devil as a central character, and then there's an episode where Rick denounces god, you're taking the show too seriously
>>
>>91696359
>show for intellectual human-beings next to Breaking Bad.

???

M8 pop culture is not the realm of intellectuals - that's academia.
>>
>>91696462
To be fair, the two fields are quite blended these days.
>>
>>91696468
if you're an idiot, sure
>>
>>91689806
It's fucking delicious, and they took it away.
>>
>>91696474
Welcome to society.
>>
>oh gee a R&M thread, maybe it's not getting spammed to shit this time
>ctrl + f "reddit"
>1 of 12

do you guys really have nothing better to do than obsess over reddit all day?
>>
>>91689806
His only happy memory is tasting the sauce.
>>
>>91696014
Ecto-cooler?
>>
File: 1429630096545.png (317KB, 729x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1429630096545.png
317KB, 729x1152px
>>91696137
>lights up
>>
>>91696117
You shut your whore mouth. Szechuan sauce was amazing. I bet you hated sweet and spicy too.
>>
>>91695956
I really hated the meme-ification of delicious, delicious bacon.

Thankfully that seems to have passed for the most part. Epic Meal Time was peak annoyance.
>>
>>91696181
>same thing every thread, different phrasing

I don't think anyone uses this show to validate their knowledge of science. It's a comedy. What little actual science that is presented is done so comedically (actual Schrodinger's cats existing and not existing simultaneously in space/time).
>>
>>91696270
Anytime something becomes "mainstream" you get people who hate it to stroke and measure their elitist nerd dicks.
>>
>>91696434
>the joke
>your head
>>
>>91696661
Pick one.
>>
>>91696674
The one that contains a thought process, so clearly not your head
>>
File: .yeahno.jpg (44KB, 493x503px) Image search: [Google]
.yeahno.jpg
44KB, 493x503px
>>91696674
pinhead.
>>
File: This.1.jpg (11KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
This.1.jpg
11KB, 200x202px
>>91696055
THIS! SOOO MUCH THIS!!! that's how the modern dynamics of producing cartoons works. Talking and promoting more about any McDonald's products is exactly what they want to happen. To think anything otherwise is folly.
>>
>>91696270
When Adult Swim replaced the samurai jack episode with this show's episode as an April Fools joke.
>>
>>91696913
Didn't it replace the whole AS line up?
>>
>>91696913
Remeber when they said they were airing the final episode of Big O on April 1st and instead jumped back to episode 1? Classic.
>>
File: .hat.gif (1MB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
.hat.gif
1MB, 350x274px
>>91696329
>Yours baconly, Atheist92
you son of a bitch
>>
>>91689806
He had to remember this amazing thing to keep the bug alien busy while forcing himself not to have any to keep the illusion going. It's just a craving, he'll get over it.
>>
>>91692214
>>91692214
That didn't happen. You saw two posts on twitter and got triggered by a shitty show
>>
>>91697794
Dude don't be so defensive
>>
>>91692591
It's more expensive to make and probably last less time in storage than normal bbq sauce or ketchup, with the Mulan thing they had extra money.

It's just that. The people that will only eat McDonald's for that souce is less than the people than will eat there anyway. The saddest part is that as you age some flavors will taste a little different, that's why most people eat less ketshup as they grow up, so now if it ever comeback the jackass that put that joke in will not even like it ass much.
>>
>>91689806
His ass. The sauce represents nothingness.
>>
>>91697863
your the one going out of your way to use emotive language
>>
>>91697938
and you're the one assuming that anon made up their story for no reason in particular

STRANGE, ISN'T IT?
>>
buuuuuuuurp morty it's hitler's birthday

morty

god is not real morty HAHAHABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
>>
>>91697958

He isn't the same guy, I'm. And I insist, there's more chance of a triggered manchild in /co/ exaggerating than someone in real life doing something like that. At least you literally spend your time in some Tumblr convention or extremely meme kind of social club you will never see that shit in real life, Rick and morty are just not that important.
>>
>>91698069
>Rick and morty are just not that important.
after hearing someone actually go 'wubalubadubdub' while passing through the main building last year, I'm inclined to disagree with you there my good man. It's impressive, but it affects a larger audience than one would think.
>>
>>91690902
When quantity goes up
supply goes up.

really makes me think.
>>
File: IMG_3056.png (72KB, 482x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3056.png
72KB, 482x555px
>>91698106
The blue line is not supply as a dimension on the graph. Supply is just a name the blue line is given to indicate what's happening on the supply side as the quantity of items available increases.
>>
as a zen buddhist, rick & morty is hilarious

rick is so fucking close to becoming a bodhisattva but falls short every time because he's such a petty asshole
it's great
>>
>>91698069
>some Tumblr convention or extremely meme kind of social club you will never see that shit in real life
Been to a university recently?
>>
>>91698230
I couldn't afford college.
>>
>>91696307
>Around the second season, when the plots were all drying up and it was just "Rick is an asshole who burps a lot while the B-plot is his daughter and son-in-law bitching at each other
Isn't that literally the first episode?
>>
>>91698230
Med fag, not really familiar with the concept of campus Americans have
>>
>>91696004
Because he doesn't have the formula McDonald's used for their sauce.
>>
>>91698087
someone going wubbalubbadubdub is not important
>>
>>91689806
reddit
>>
>>91698426
Well you're obviously not going to listen/comprehend reason

Keep the tinfoil hat on tightly in that case.
>>
File: 1377727638462.jpg (39KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
1377727638462.jpg
39KB, 219x229px
>>91697794
You severely underestimate the populace that attends UNI.
>>91698359
Holy shit you are fucked.
>>
File: IMG_5534.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5534.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>91698452
Look at the little fag posting thinking he's clever. Oh boy you sure showed off the extent of your cleverness with how original your comment was.

But for OP:
There are galactic sauce reserves in deep space somewhere
>>
He probably saw "Mulan" 5 times like I did when I was young.
>>
File: scooby evil.png (70KB, 250x254px) Image search: [Google]
scooby evil.png
70KB, 250x254px
>>91696055
>>91696861
>2017
>use cartoon to promote dead sauce
>2018
>live action Mulan reboot hits theaters
>Mcdonalds brings back sauce to entire generation who now crave it yet are too young to remember the flavor they crave
IT'S *BURRRP* VIRAL PRE-MARKETING, MORTY
>>
>>91696523
They brought it back for the new Ghostbusters movie. It tastes like straight up sugar in a can wasn't even worth the meme money I paid for it at the movie theater.

I think everyone is completely overlooking the fact that Dan Harmon probably just really liked the sauce and recognized that Rick and Morty has enough of a fanbase to actually try to convince a company like McDonalds to bring it back.

While it's likely to not happen with a Rick and Morty tie in, it IS possible for them to bring it back for the live action Mulan...or as a limited time item and then make a R&M joke about it.

Like do you understand how much money McD would probably make if they posted a tweet that said "Ok, Rick" and a picture of the sauce coming back for a limited time?
>>
>>91689806
Haven't you ever lost a great snack or food/food product to time?

Like Oreo-O's before Malt-o-Meal saddled up and made their own knock off. Because really, who the fuck wants to spend a fuck ton of money importing a box of cereal from Korea?
>>
Reminder someone bought a 14 year old sauce packet for 14k
>>
>>91698106
Yeah, if you have a greater quantity of items, you have more to supply. What's not to get?
>>
>>91689806
I took the meaning to be a big middle finger to modern story telling.

>Was a nice good willed person
>Lost his family
>Out for revenge
>Not actually a dick, just hurting

It's an origin that people wanted. They want to like rick, they want him to be a good guy who lost it all. People want to sympathize with him. But nope.

You wanted a driving motivation?

Fuck you. You get nugget sauce.

There is no driving motivation. Rick just does shit. If you want a reason, say it's some dumb nugget dripping sauce from the 90s.
>>
>>91699323
ok great it's a meta joke about being edgy for the sake of being edgy
>>
>>91696181
The irony here is that you think you're an intellectual.
>>
>>91696371
That's what every athiest does, anon.
>>
>>91698644

Eco-Cooler seems to be the most common one mentioned.
>>
>>91696137
What's next, candy shotgun barrels?
>>
>>91700292
Ecto Cooler briefly returning was the one silver lining of the recent movie. I wish I'd stockpiled some.
>>
>>91700286
an atheist is just a communist in a fedora
>>
>>91700388
>>
If they are inside his memory, why can the alien tell what the sauce tastes like? Rick would be the only one with any memory of the flavor. It would taste like he remembered it to him, but logic dictates that it wouldn't taste like Rick remembered it to someone else.
>>
>>91700388
>implying Rick's not a quasi-Randian
>>
>>91700427
>yeah you can totally shoot lasers into peoples brains and mind meld your space bug shit with theirs but tasting a sauce once you've done that is waaaaaaaay out there and I'm not so sure I can believe it.
>>
>>91700462
I can't, Morty. Everything *uuurph* -everything might seem- y'know, seem crazy and illogical to you but trust me, it's not all a big goof. Not at all, not by a long shot. There's a word for people that just accept everything that happens, without *hurpp* without question, Morty.
They're called Anons. Don't be an Anon, Morty.
>>
>>91700562
>coming from the guy who says "don't think about it" whenever Morty asks something like that

way out of character
>>
>>91694916
Good theory. Headcanon accepted.
>>
>>91700616
It's not at all. It's like you haven't seen the episode where they first meet all the other Ricks and everything is super matter-of-factly and Morty is treated like a moron for not getting it.

Whenever Morty thinks about it, he's a tard for doing so.
Whenever he doesn't think about it, he's a tard for not doing it.

That's completely in line with Rick's abuse.
>>
File: sauce vault.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sauce vault.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: sauce2.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sauce2.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>91700749
>>
>>91700292
Unlike most other examples Ecto-Cooler was available for 40 years under multiple names. It predated Ghostbusters and wasn't discontinued until 2007.
>>
>>91689806
He longs for the past before he left Beth. It's so obvious from his rant at the end of the episode. It's like when nostalgiafags say an old cartoon was the best thing ever when it was shit, like Genwunner transformer fags when really they want to be kids again. Rick is a dick , a fuck up and in denial.
>>
>>91700907
this is a good exlanation in my opinion,the sauce is just a throwaway joke

its that or rick finally lost it and went crazy
>>
>>91692169
Everything Rick has ever done ever is randumb.
>>
>>91700616
Rick is a massive hypocrite, if you don't get this you must literally have never watched the show
>>
>>91698598
Except that McDonald's doesn't work with Disney anymore. Disney works with Subway.
>>
>>91690886
>>91698598
Disney cut all ties with McDonalds over a decade ago, you morons.
They are never bringing the sauce back.
>>
>>91701495
What's stopping them from selling the sauce without Disney? It's not like they own Szechuan sauce. Do they own the recipe McD's used or something?
>>
>>91689806
It is a red herring. Rick probably doesn't give a damn about the sauce, but he doesn't want to show the world that he can actually care about something that is supposed to have value. He wants to keep up the facade he has built rather than reveal his vulnerability to himself and his enemies. Additionally it could be that he is afraid that by showing genuine affection for his family that he will only be hurt once again when he loses them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>all these idiots
Disney doesn't own the word Szechuan, nor do they own the concept of Szechuan sauce.

For one reason or another, McDonald's does not think it's worthwhile to continue making the Szechuan sauce. It might have to do with the ingredients, it might have to do with its shelf life, it might have to do with simply the raw numbers they have from how many people ordered it with their nuggets.
>>
>>91692169

no, thats how comedy is written.
the "random" is why this particular sauce?
>>
>>91696014
>I'm sure most people can relate to having this one food item that they loved that they can no longer get anywhere in the world
There was this sticky rice dumpling that I ate as a child growing up. Nothing I tried anywhere else compares. But then 5 years ago I went back to my hometown, only to find out that the old lady had closed her restaurant and retired. It was distressing. I couldn't believe that one of my childhood foods just up and vanished like that.
>>
>>91703315
Did you ask her for the recipe?
>>
Same why he broke the 4th wall and demanded free stuff from Nintendo
>>
>>91698644
Does anybody else remember Oreo Cakesters? God dammit why did they get rid of those? They were good
>>
>>91696434
The joke is that people turn to god in hardships and make all sorts of promises, but as soon as it comes time to deliver on those promises they tell god to fuck off.
>>
>>91698462
You're complaining about being annoyed by imaginary people making Rick and Morty references and you think he's the one who needs a tinfoil hat?
>>
>>91696061
tbf, tomato paste is just concentrated tomato with the water removed. it's a common ingredient in many different cuisines, almost a staple for tomato addition without the texture and water content of tomato.
>>
>>91696957
That actually didn't happen for April Fool's. The finale aired in November.

No idea why they actually delayed the final episode though. I guess for laughs all the same.
>>
>>91689806
imgur I think, or reddit
>>
>>91703971
Then it's a good thing he isn't real, otherwise that would probably piss him off.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.