[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Psylocke/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: psylocke_by_kamiyamark-da5lkee.jpg (166KB, 758x1053px) Image search: [Google]
psylocke_by_kamiyamark-da5lkee.jpg
166KB, 758x1053px
Whats next for her career?
>>
Do Asians even like her?
>>
File: Olivia.jpg (65KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
Olivia.jpg
65KB, 641x480px
>>91688716
Hopefully Olivia Munn gets her own movie
>>
>>91688819
>white woman in an asian body
probably not
>>
>>91688716
Movielocke or Comiclocke?
>>
>>91688858
She is wasting her talent she would be a hugh success on bangbros.
>>
>>91689358
both
>>
>>91689459
>Movie
To have a different actress. Olivian Munn sucks and not in a good way.
>Comic
To not die in that thing involving OML and Rogue.
>>
>>91689459
Movielocke could very easily vanish from the franchise altogether if they don't shoehorn her into the next movie as an X-Men recruit.
There's not much narrative use for a ex-horseman with a villain-leaning allegiance to mutantkind other than as a Magneto lackey, and if that was going to be the case she would have hooked up with Erik directly after Apocalypse was defeated. Plus the cast is bloated and there's only so much screentime to dole out in each movie.

Meanwhile, Comiclocke just definitively quit Magneto's X-Men, as any mature and responsible mutant would, and has nowhere to go but back into X-Men team rotation. I expect her to show up without significant dialog before too long but it'll be a while before we see anymore character progression.
>>
>>91688858
sauce?
>>
>>91688819
We don't actually need to, you know.
It's not like our money is somehow more "efficient" or valuable then the money of other nerds.
>>
Olivia Munn shouldn't be anywhere near any more films, let alone any comic films. She is about as basic as you can get. Personally, I can't stand that they need sex to sell - thats all Olivia is. A piece of meat.
>>91689887
G4 attack of the show. Its stupid, don't watch.
>>
>>91688819
For a western comic book character she gets a decent amount of fanart on sites like Pixiv.
>>
File: 437447-mandarin.jpg (99KB, 482x464px) Image search: [Google]
437447-mandarin.jpg
99KB, 482x464px
>>
File: thumb[1].jpg (43KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
thumb[1].jpg
43KB, 250x352px
>>91688819
Japan likes her enough that she's regular in the capcom games. Plus copious amounts of dojinshi.

>>91688882
First, nobody but the nerds know that. Second, the only people who care are like asian american SJWs and white people getting upset on behalf of asians.

>>91689925
Tell that to the studios sucking the cock of the Chinese movie market.
>>
>>91688716
BISHOP'D
>>
File: psylocke_by_dandonfuga-d9uhv47.jpg (299KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
psylocke_by_dandonfuga-d9uhv47.jpg
299KB, 630x891px
>>
File: psylocke2.gif (33KB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
psylocke2.gif
33KB, 226x400px
Old British Psylock is underrated, before they turned her into a slut ninja. Don't understand why they couldn't just create a new character instead of completely changing everything about an existing character.
>>
Psylocke is one of those characters I'd be more than happe to be gone. She is just fanservice for the sake of it.
>>
>>91691167
Then you do not understand claremont.
>>
>>91691167
"Mutation" means "Change"
Just look at Beast.
Every single X-Character isn't who they started out as. Sometimes remarkably so.
And besides, this weird aspect highlights the whole importance of her mind, that being her only original part.
>>
>>91688858
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
File: revanche00.jpg (32KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
revanche00.jpg
32KB, 320x425px
>>91691167
>Don't understand why they couldn't just create a new character
Well, um, you see.....
>>
>>91689835
>Meanwhile, Comiclocke just definitively quit Magneto's X-Men
>ywn """"beat"""" Magneto only for him to pull some anime legend tier Tzeentchian plot on you.
>>
>>91689835
>There's not much narrative use for a ex-horseman with a villain-leaning allegiance to mutantkind other than as a Magneto lackey
How many X-Men are Brotherhood of Evil Mutants Alumni?
>>
File: psylocke-anderson.jpg (1MB, 2493x1753px) Image search: [Google]
psylocke-anderson.jpg
1MB, 2493x1753px
Psylocke vs Anderson?

Who'd win in sweaty psychic min-domiation games?

Mind-swapped mutant X-Men ninja slut vs a trained street Judge with telepathy/slight pre-cognitive abilities, and who's been amped up power wise by multiple encounters with Death and his goons.

Who'd buy tickets to watch?
>>
>>91692041
X-Men who are "X" Brotherhood-of-Evil-Mutants members:

( ... that I can remember )

There's Magneto himself, Toad (if janitors count), Quicksilver (X-Factor counts), and surprisingly Blob was an X-Man before he was a 'Brotherhood member, Mimic became a Bro' late in life but was X-recruited twice, Juggernaut was in both teams too, Polaris began as a Brotherhood recruit, Havok was first a noncombatant but then an X-Man and in the '90s a member of a Brotherhood offshoot before becoming an X-Man again, Mystique founded the second Brotherhood but was temporarily X-recruited multiple times, Avalanche was never an X-Man but has worked with them, Rogue (obviously), Sunfire has bounced back and forth, the Acolytes don't count as the Brotherhood so Colossus shouldn't be on this list, Professor Charles Francis Xavier once formed a Brotherhood team of his own, I want to say Nocturne ... but I'm not sure, Sabretooth, Dark Beast (AoA), Lady Mastermind, Psylocke (unwillingly), if you count the Future Brotherhood from that time-travel story there's also Teen Jean Grey and one of the Beasts ...

I'm forgetting some. I know I am.
>>
>>91691167
Reading Claremont's Uncanny now, this Betsy is great.
>>
File: 1480406786243.gif (52KB, 190x207px) Image search: [Google]
1480406786243.gif
52KB, 190x207px
>>
As an Asian I wish she wasn't Asian
>>
>>91694088
Honestly Psylocke's later behavior and even method of dress are in-character for her as Claremont wrote her.
She already kinda didn't have a huge nudity taboo and certainly didn't mind other people looking, and her ENTIRE personality before her Asian body was about wishing she could be a hero and be more "in the fight". Her time wearing the Captain Britain suit and wanting the body armor in her old body were part of that whole desire.
After she got her Ninja body she finally had the skills to be as physical and direct a combatant as she always wanted, and she genuinely didn't care if everyone stared because she KNEW how good she looked and didn't mind if everyone else did too.

Claremont deliberately wrote her as kind of an exhibitionist because he's a total pervert.
>>
O can't find any good fanart of her
>>
File: GS20160721013200.gif (83KB, 716x246px) Image search: [Google]
GS20160721013200.gif
83KB, 716x246px
>>91688716
Brood Mother
>>
>>91691167
>slut ninja

Fuck off back to Tumbblit.
>>
Was it rape?
>>
killing people so she can feel bad about it because she gets off on that
>>
>>91691167
>Old British Psylock is underrated, before they turned her into a slut ninja. Don't understand why they couldn't just create a new character instead of completely changing everything about an existing character.

As somebody who massively prefers the new one, I agree. There's really no reason why they couldn't have just made up a new character to put in the leotard and let the old one be what she is.
>>
BUTTS
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.