[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch the fourth season to me, /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2342.jpg (87KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2342.jpg
87KB, 1280x704px
Pitch the fourth season to me, /co/
>>
I'm fuckin' ghosts!
>>
>>91686124
The series turns into a harem anime with Danny fucking almost every female in his life
>>
>>91686124
>First episode opens with Danny being super annoyed by all the swarming fans now that his identity is revealed, but actually really enjoys his parents' acceptance of him and how they're even making inventions to help him get stronger
>Either the first or second episode is about Danny and Desiree. She (reluctantly) comes to him for help after hearing that the head of the high council of djinn ghosts(they're sort of like their own kingdom, like Dora's) is planning on enslaving all of ghost kind, and intends to move onto the human realm when he does so.
>Cue episode filled with a touch of backstory on the kingdom(and how normal djinn ghosts like Desiree have no power against other djinn ghosts), and Danny seeing a slightly lighter, more sympathetic side to her(these parts are only briefly touched upon in the episode, the main focus still needs to be on Danny fighting the bad guys like always)
>Grateful for his help, she agrees to grant him one twist-free wish
>Danny wishes that the whole world outside a select few people(including his parents this time) forget he's really Danny Phantom, which she obliges to.
>Desiree takes one last opportunity to insist this changes nothing between them and deliberately leave him(and the audience) confused if she's actually not half bad
>Episode ends with Danny glad things are back to normal
>At some point, Dani is happily adopted by the Fentons and becomes a part of their family, getting into mischievous shenanigans as she uses her powers a little less responsibly while still helping Danny with ghost fighting once in awhile
>OPTIONAL: Also please the shippers by having Danny and Sam agree things have been moving quickly since the heated moment during the asteroid, and agree that for now they'd be better off as friends, but hint that maybe they'll get back together for real when they're both ready for a real relationship
>>
>>91686877
Sounds neat.
>>
One word: Don't

Extended thoughts: Really, please don't do this guys
>>
>>91688977
Care to give some further extended thoughts?
>>
>>91686124

Rather have a reboot in the vein of Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated or at least Gravity Falls.
>>
>>91686124
For a show with such a strong wrapped up conclusion, I think it'd benefit from a couple of years time skip.
I'm stealing some plot points from this thread but
>Danny Phantom is well know, and fights threats across the globe
>Parents support him
>Danny is newly graduated and an overaching plot is trying to get ready for college
>Dani is adopted by the Fentons, and doesn't usually fight alongside Danny, but can still go ghost
>Danny and Sam are in a relationship. No pussyfooting around it
>>
File: requesting phantom verse filled.png (841KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
requesting phantom verse filled.png
841KB, 1200x1200px
MULTIVERSE!
>>
>>91686124
Danny goes missing for fifty years after revealing his secret identity and in that time Box Ghost rises to power and conquers the human world

Now Danny's back, having only aged slightly due to the ghost zone and has to save the world
>>
>>91686124
Fuck off Butch, do it yourself!
>>
>>91689530
>>Danny is newly graduated and an overaching plot is trying to get ready for college

Danny is the well known savior of the planet and a Ghost-Based Superhero from a family of Ghost Hunters in a world now fully aware that Ghosts exist and pose a serious threat to humanity.

He ain't going to college; he's getting a direct line to the President in case some paranormal shit goes down.
>>
>>91686877
nigga you aint done. pitch episode 2.
>>
>>91686877
This reminds of me of the reality gauntlet movie, where he wiped everyone's memories

He literally controlled all of reality, and all he did was wipe their memories? He couldn't have prevented any more ghosts from coming through or banish Vlad/Plasmius to the ghost zone?
>>
>>91690444
>He ain't going to college; he's getting a direct line to the President in case some paranormal shit goes down.

That could honestly be a conflict in itself. He's trying to bring some normalcy to his life, which is even more hectic and bizarre than it was before.
>>
>>91690723

There are statues of Danny in every major city in the world by the end of the show. Any semblance of a normal life is gone. He's quite possibly the most well-known and universally revered figure on the planet.

Basically, any attempt at a new season would require hitting the fuck out of the reset switch like >>91686877 has
>>
>>91690125
BOXUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
>>91686124
The series gets a different, more detailed artstyle. Danny is now a gay guy in his late teens, having lewd scenes with his boyfriend.
>>
>>91690714
He just wants an excuse to fight and be a hero.
>>
>>91686124
I mean, they already had/have plans for a 4th season
>>
>>91691026
I'm reminded now by how terrible that ending was. The statues, Tucker is mayor, Vlad killed off in a Disney safe way, le mandatory shipping kiss. Fanfiction dot net material.

At least with Channel Chasers, Timmy ended up like his dad and it was bittersweet, Vicky is still around doing evil shit, the unexpected nerd girl most likely was endgame though they don't shove it in your face and leave flexibility for shippers.

The only way season 4 would work is if they pretend season 3 never happened. They did it with FOPs magic dog after all.
>>
Danny has to fly to planet Namek to fight the most evil ghost yet (takes three seasons).
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.