[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a better Ben10 movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image[1].jpg (61KB, 568x368px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
61KB, 568x368px
Retelling of the origin, Tom Holland as Ben
>10 minute origin, more or less the first episode of Gen1 condensed.
>Max has military background in addition to his plumbing
>When Ben gets the Omnitrix, cut to montage of him using his powers to save the day over the summer.
>Summer is coming to a close, Ben still uses the watch for trivial stuff, and is still clunky with his aliens (ie hitting his head on low ceilings as diamond head)
>Ben says this summer was infinity times 10 what Boot Camp would have been
>Azumuth shows up in Ben's room, demanding the Omnitrix back
>Grandpa gets involved, blowing the lid on the Plumbers, telling Azumuth all the good he's done
>Azumuth says that's the problem, the Omnitrix was too great of a game changer for the natural progression of earth. Max was supposed to safeguard it until Azumuth could get it.
>Ben says Azumuth is no better than the people who look away when someone needs help, almost as bad as the bullies themselves, but reluctantly gives the Omitrix back.
>Vilgax shows up, demanding the Omnitrix or he would raze the earth looking for it.
>Ben asks Azumuth for help, but Plumbers aren't allowed to interfere.
>"But what about Vilgax?"
>"He's not a plumber... but neither are you"
>Azumuth gives Ben the Omnitrix back, unlocking the master control
>Ben gets thrashed by Vilgax
>Insert inspirational speech by Max, Azumuth, and Gwen (who unlocks some of her Magic Powers) causing Ben to get back up
>Vilgax defeated
>Azumuth says that Ben needs to get better at using the Omnitrix if he's going to use it to save the universe some day
>Dr Animo attacks, Roll Credits
>Post Credits, Something Kevin11 Something
>>
>>91685545
A homo puts anal beads up his ass only to find out that they turn him into aliens.
>>
>>91685545
>Make Ben10 Great Again
>>
>>91685545
>Tom Holland as Ben
wtf I want to fuck Ben 10 now?
>>
>>91685573
(Sit and)Spin10
>>
>>91685573
>>91685659
Also his last name is Dover.
>>
This thread is why i need to stop coming to 4chan to validate my writing
>>
>>91685751
Nobody cares about your shitty fanfiction.
>>
His grandpa is into BDSM and makes fetish outfits for his gay alien grandson.
>>
I remember being attracted to gwen so much when this movie came out
>>
Fuck it, I'll throw something in

>some twink as Ben
>movie will be an origin story so a trilogy at least could be set up
>opening credits because all superhero movies should have that
>all the mandatory origin stuff, Ben finds the Omnitrix in the crater, first alien he turns into is Heatblast, etc
>first encounter is with the Forever Knights
>throughout the movie we get hints about Gwen being part Anodite and Max being a Plumber
>every encounter with the Forever Knights is documented and the movie's big bad (either Enoch or the Forever King) learns from each battle
>Ben and Gwen begin to question Max because he somehow knows how to deal with the Knights
>final battle is Ben vs Forever King or Enoch, it's a small scale battle that takes place in Mt. Rushmore because who wants to blow their load in the first movie
>Ben gets his ass kicked royally because Enoch/Forever King predicts which alien he'll use next
>through the combined efforts of a cheesy motivational speech, love, friendship, Gwen utilizing her powers, Max's plumber skills and Ben period, they win
>before Enoch/Forever King dies/passes out, he exposes himself as a former Plumber and Max's past as well as vaguely refer to Vilgax
>movie ends with Ben/Gwen not trusting Max and Ben doubting himself going against threats to come
>zoom out to space, cut to black, cool credit sequence
>mid credit sequence shows 2 Eskimos discovering Xylene's ship
>>
>>91686926
Throw Hex and Charmcaster in there somewhere, put Kai in the sequel
>>
File: latest[1].png (372KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
372KB, 720x544px
Ben 1000, Kevin, Charmcaster, and Gwen fight an army of omnitrix users.
>>
>>91687182
If Paradox wasn't an obvious parody of Dr Who (safer to do such in tv rather than movies), would make for a good team up movie in phase 3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.