[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack 5: The Womaning is the most disappointing thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: plinkett.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
plinkett.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
Samurai Jack 5: The Womaning is the most disappointing thing since my daughter

Ashi is a horrible, clunky, hamfisted addition to the show and if any of you horny teenagers enjoy the character because she's cute and fuckable, I suggest you hide this thread before I describe exactly how much of a moron you are.

NUMBER ONE: SHE'S A WOMAN

There's no reason for the evil cult to raise women to kill Jack when men are objectively more physically capable. There's a reason the olympics are split into male and female competitions, folks.

It also could have had an interesting father/son dynamic if Ashi was male, Jack could have taken him as an apprentice and taught him the ways of the jedi, maybe leading to Ashi taking up the sword and becoming his successor, with the ultimate meaning that "evil can never be vanquished, but you should keep fighting anyway". I think that would have been a good lesson for the series to end on.

NUMBER TWO: SHE HAS BOOBS

If you're going to force a girl to run through a stupid obstacle course for 20 years for the sole purpose of killing somebody, you should really cut off her breasts. They serve no purpose in battle and are actually a hindrance. If you insist on keeping the breasts they should at least be taped down so they aren't flopping everywhere during all those jumps and flips.

NUMBER THREE: SHE'S A HORRIBLE FEMALE CHARACTER

7 girls who were trained by other girls for 20 girl years couldn't beat one man, and the only reason she's alive after getting beaten by said man is because the man decided to save her and haul her around like a baby in backpack. If you're someone who cares about more strong female figures in your media, you should be appalled by this. It's embarrassing.

NUMBER FOUR: SHE SHOULD BE DEAD

What makes Ashi so special? All 7 of them were indoctrinated, they deserved life as much as she did. Or alternately, she deserved death as much as they did.

NUMBER 5: AKU'S VOICE

Greg sucks as Mako.
>>
This is just getting sad now. I can't believe someone actually typed all that out.
>>
File: 99415695830.jpg (39KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
99415695830.jpg
39KB, 562x437px
>>
>be Mike
>do nothing every video
>Get hailed as a film genius
>>
>>91681036
>What makes Ashi so special? All 7 of them were indoctrinated, they deserved life as much as she did. Or alternately, she deserved death as much as they did

That's actually a really good point, Jack knew it was kill or be killed with the daughters so he should've put Ashi out of her misery instead of flip flopping at the last second.
>>
File: 1211553853048.gif (234KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
1211553853048.gif
234KB, 142x142px
It detects my cable provider, I turn off adblock, and the fucking thing still won't play.

Anyone have a link?
>>
>>91681036
Women make better gymnasts, and you aren't gonna beat the samurai without agility
>>
>>91681708
She's the only one he could save, 7 vs 1 is certain death if he slips up, after seeing that ashi's skills alone weren't a real threath he decided to leave her alone, he only kills when necessary
>>
>>91681036
Bad character when the real guy does it, worse when some random faggot attempts to.
>>
OP, did you just copy and paste a old thread from a few days ago?
>>
>>91681036

>There's no reason for the evil cult to raise women to kill Jack when men are objectively more physically capable. There's a reason the olympics are split into male and female competitions, folks. If you're going to force a girl to run through a stupid obstacle course for 20 years for the sole purpose of killing somebody, you should really cut off her breasts. They serve no purpose in battle and are actually a hindrance. If you insist on keeping the breasts they should at least be taped down so they aren't flopping everywhere during all those jumps and flips.

Wow's it's almost like this is a fucking cartoon or something.

>7 girls who were trained by other girls for 20 girl years couldn't beat one man, and the only reason she's alive after getting beaten by said man is because the man decided to save her and haul her around like a baby in backpack.

So you're not actually watching the series, right? Because that's not even close to what happened. Jack drops her ass off the same cliff he threw her other two sisters off of with the intent of killing her. He doesn't decide to carry her around until after he's consumed by his post-murder guilt and she gets the drop on him, during which time she reveals how misguided she is and Jack sees it as a chance to actually change her mind instead of finishing her off.
>>
>>91681036
I love you plinkett-poster
>>
>>91681228
Autism is one hell of a drug
>>
>>91681228
He actually dictated it, since his fat fingers can't press less than three keys at a time.
>>
>>91681738
kimcartoon dot me
>>
File: Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>91681345

Rich is the best character on the show. He's better than both the Mike and the Jay combined.
>>
>Jack doesn't check if the blue children are dead.
>Just assumes they are and goes insane and walks off with his demons.

How did Jack survive 50 years being a fucking idiot?
>>
>>91683622
>why is a PSTD-ridden depressed worn out person a fucking idiot
news flash, you're not in control of yourself after going through tough shit
>>
File: 1474647724268.gif (27KB, 158x132px) Image search: [Google]
1474647724268.gif
27KB, 158x132px
>>91681036
>ROLE PLAYING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL CHARACTER TO SPREAD YOUR OWN OPINIONS THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR

Leave Mr.Plinkett out of your dumbass views.
>>
Goddamn it, I read this entire thing out loud in Plinkett's voice. This was amazing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.