[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ozymandias VS Lex Luthor Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (99KB, 327x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 327x207px
Ozymandias VS Lex Luthor

Who wins?
>>
Well, Ozy has a much better track record compared to Luthor's.

I don't know his actual powers, to be honest: I remember him saying we was the most intelligent man in the world, but that's it.
>>
>>91672606
Ozymandias
he won
>>
Ozy fooled a god, luthor is obsessed with a fake god
>>
>>91672606
Depends on the method of battle.
In a game of subterfuge I feel Adrian is more patient and scheming, he'd exploit Lex's obvious character flaws and impulses, particularly those around Superman.
In a unarmed combat it's hard to say. Adrian's ridiculously skilled to the point he has the reflexes to catch a bullet if necessary, Lex is no slouch either though depending on the incarnation he clearly works out often isn't above some form of doping for an edge.

But above all Lex is likely to tech or armor up if he's going to put the beat down on someone, at which point Adrian might be out of his league. He's clearly capable enough to replicate and re-purpose the intrinsic field subtractor, but it was with Doctor Manhattan's help. Not sure about the Tachyon generation, no idea where he got that from but either way I feel Lex like Batman has more experience with reverse engineering so many alien technologies that the array of his arsenal would overwhelm Adrian even if it does not overshadow Veidt's. Then again even if Adrian got the drop on Lex and used something like the IFS on him there's a small but possible likelihood he'd just end up making a Doctor Metropolis.
While he's already lost most of his humanity short of the darker parts it might actually do Lex some good to lose his ego though, who knows.
>>
>>91672606
I mean, we'll probably see it happen in Rebirth
>>
>>91672606
Whoever editorial wants to.
>>
>>91672606

Ozy. Lex is smart, but his huge ego is his weakness.
>>
>>91672900

Lex puts on that stupid green armor. Ozy shoots him in the face and quips about adequate head protection.
>>
>>91673782
>Ozy shoots him in the face
I've seen scenes in video games that suggest there's some sort of invisible shielding there.
Lex just leaves the top off because of hubris or he likes the wind in his hair.
>>
File: NERDS.jpg (22KB, 481x361px) Image search: [Google]
NERDS.jpg
22KB, 481x361px
>>91673811
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.