[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duck Dodgers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: duck dodgers.jpg (55KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
duck dodgers.jpg
55KB, 635x478px
>better than all the other Looney Tune related spin-off shows
>better than any of the original (i.e. not compilation of the OG shorts) Looney Tunes movies
>honestly, probably better than a lot of the post 1940's Looney Tunes shorts (definitely better than a lot of the post 1950's ones) too
>frankly one of the best damn Looney Tunes related things ever made, second only to the beloved shorts of the 30's and 40's

How did they do it?
>>
>>91672193
It was made in the early 2000s. Honestly, that's about it.
Yes, the right people were involved too, but they couldn't have done it now.
>>
>>91672193
Any waifus from Duck Dodgers, POST THEM HERE
>>
I can never unhear Sully from Uncharted whenever IQ speaks.
>>
>>91672193
The art was top notch, the voices were spot on and the stories were more good than bad. People who watched the old Looney Toons stuff effectively got new Looney Toons episodes instead of what the usual cheap knockoffs we get today.
>>
>>91672193
bump
>>
File: Duck Dodgers Rear Admiral.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Duck Dodgers Rear Admiral.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>91673241
>The art was top notch
It would be even better if they actually released Blu-rays though, or at least season 3 in HD.
>>
File: city.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
city.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
>>91674425
>or at least season 3 in HD.
That would be nice.
>>
>>91674522
Especially since there isn't even an SD release.

Fuck copyright law and everyone who defends it.
>>
Well, for starters, Daffy is a great character and while I always loved the original wacky Daffy the most he would have never worked very well for long on Duck Dodgers. But the egotistical Daffy + the Duck Dodgers show is a match made in heaven.

Then you have the setting(s) which reminds me kind of Doctor Who-lite in the sense that they could do pretty much anything on the show and it generally made sense (within the confides on the show's universe, anyway) and didn't feel like it was just done randomly. Samurai Jack parody? Sounds great I'm in! Blaxpolitation-esque episode? Yeah, go for it! Surfing contest with the legendary motherfucking BRIAN WILSON acting as Daffy's spiritual guide? Hell yeah! why not?
>>
>>91675379
god, I feel like a retard for comparing it to Doctor Who. IT'S FUCKING STAR TREK TOS. HOW DID I OVERLOOK THE FUCKING OBVIOUS THERE
>>
>>91675505
its okay anon, as long as you admit it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.