[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best Ben 10 series Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1492504871461.jpg (70KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492504871461.jpg
70KB, 720x900px
This is the best Ben 10 series
Prove me wrong
>>
>>91665278
The Ultimatrix and Ultimate Alien feature was dumb as hell
Of course Omniverse had that dumb Skuurd thing
>>
>That dragged out Forever Knights arc
>Humugousaur still gets used the most and remains the third most boring alien second only to Jetray with Fastback as the first
>>
>>91665316
What about Chamalien?
>>
>>91665278
This was when I dropped the show. It's sad because I actually liked the idea of the aliens evolving even though I don't think that was really the theme of the show. The point was that you didn't always need more power, you just needed the right alien for the job. Overall they literally gave Ben his 10 year old personality and it was awful to watch considering how serious he was before. I couldn't take it.
>>
quoting one of my friends:
ALIENS ARE NOT POKEMON!
>>
>>91665738
But some Pokemon are aliens
>>
>>91665307
Well Skuurd was supposed to be part of a scrapped line of mix and match figures.
>>
>>91665278
Don't need to, I agree. UA and AF were great continuations from the OS.

Omniverse was a mess with a terrible art style, terrible character/alien designs, and inconsistent writing. The bad outweighs the good. I swear people here only like it because it was filled to the brim with female characters for them to waifu.
>>
>>91665278
Alien Frce and Ultimate Alien were the best.
>>
File: cff[2].png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff[2].png
65KB, 625x626px
>>91666108
>>91666151
>>
>>91666220
It's called having a different opinion fag. Not everyone shares your opinion.
>>
File: Highbreed_Under_Cover_5.png (1MB, 1747x946px) Image search: [Google]
Highbreed_Under_Cover_5.png
1MB, 1747x946px
>>91665278
The Highbreed arc of Alien Force was the peak of the franchise.
>>
File: 1492203221452.jpg (203KB, 1218x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1492203221452.jpg
203KB, 1218x1022px
>>91666108
>Omniverse was a mess with a terrible art style, terrible character/alien designs, and inconsistent writing.

So we're just going to ignore that most of the character design for humans and aliens in UAF was either copy/paste, or flat and boring?

The lame plots and retcons for the sake of retcons?

The fact that the quality dropped like a brick after the Highbreed arc ?

Seriously, name one episode or plot that came out after those episodes worth watching.
>>
Am I the only one who enjoys the original series the most? I feel like when they timeskipped they tried so hard to be series and the plots just went on forever. Least when he was a little shit kid they could make the show have some humor while embracing the weirdness. The roadtrip aspect was goat.
>>
The only good one was the original,alien force and ultimate alien are basically ben 10 for edgy pre-teens of the early 2010s that didnt have any regard for continuity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.