[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropes you love thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1373303599620.jpg (9KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1373303599620.jpg
9KB, 252x252px
>it's a bottle episode
>bonus points if it's just the characters in a room and that's the whole episode
>>
>>91664574
IASIP did a lot of those
>>
>>91664574
>it's a flashback episode
>the flashbacks are entirely new scenarios which become increasingly outlandish as they go on

I loved Community for this
>>
>Villain goes from smug, self-assured, and collected to shrieking, unhinged lunatic when the hero gets the upper hand

Why do I love this so much?
>>
>Female character with hair long enough to reach waist, or even longer than that.
>>
>>91665382
>the closer we get to the final battle, the more the villain unravels
>by the time he's confronted by the hero he's basically already been defeated and is just going through the motions out of spite and desperation
>>
>Villain's plans have been foiled.
>Out of anger/desperation/something along those lines, he attacks the heroes in one final confrontation.
>>
File: franco-so-good.gif (779KB, 227x170px) Image search: [Google]
franco-so-good.gif
779KB, 227x170px
>>91665382
>>91665406
>>91665430
>villain is starting to become unhinged and maniacal as the hero starts winning
>this makes the villain even more dangerous
>>
Timey-Wimey transdinsmetional ontological mistery.
>>
File: 1488231398813.gif (123KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488231398813.gif
123KB, 500x385px
>the main villain and the hero have to work together to combat an even greater threat

>a joke character that everyone ignores or laughs at risks their life to save the protagonist

>old-aged character is secretly badass/magical

>Character says "there's no fucking way we're doing X" cuts to next scene "I can't believe we're doing X"

>best friends/brothers have to fight each other and are evenly matched

>weak character unlocks their hidden potential to stop a big baddie in their tracks and save the day

>any Dark Lady x White Knight pairing, especially if she is really REALLY evil

>bitter rivals have deep respect for each other and show it in subtle ways

>a villain protects an innocent, but pretends it was an accident
>>
>>91664574
>two characters have a fierce rivalry which slowly develops into friendship or romance

>ragtag group with differing personalities face some kind of shared adversary or difficulty and become close friends

>all characters within a large ensemble cast interact with each other at least occasionally (subversion of the friends who never hang trope)

>school setting has cliques or elaborate roles for characters, but all characters get along fairly well and don't have a problem interacting with each other/the only characters who are shunned genuinely deserve it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.