[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fables Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: FablesComics.png (294KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
FablesComics.png
294KB, 300x450px
Has anyone read Fables? It completed its run a few years ago and I only reach to the Cubs in Toyland arc. The series itself seems like a mix bag but I still enjoy reading it though.
>>
>>91662987

Oh man, Fables was one of my favorite series. It's not quite as good after the war arc is over, but there's still a lot of good stuff to be read, and Cubs in Toyland is one of the highlights for me. Dark and weird and amazing.
>>
>>91662987
Was a good read from my local library. Even the side stories were good
>>
File: Pinocchio.png (513KB, 538x590px) Image search: [Google]
Pinocchio.png
513KB, 538x590px
>>91663069
Yeah that was my thoughts on it too. After the war arc it lost that over-looming threat and the story sorta of resolved itself.
Also, Pinocchio is best character.
>>
>>91662987
Like the others say, pretty good. Not so great after the conclusion of the war.
>>
Telltales made a game following Bigby. Very enjoyable.
>>
>>91664426
I'd say it's one of the better telltale games post-TWD style games they've done. Probably even better than the 1st twd game.

Kinda want a sequel, but I feel they wrapped up the story really well I'm. That and how season 2 of twd ended up being.
>>
>>91662987
I started to read this around the time of the last issue of "Y the Last Man" because it came from Vertigo too and I loved it back then.
I still love this OTP so much.
>>
File: consider the following.png (524KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
524KB, 2048x1536px
I wish it had stayed like the first issues with the Rose Red murder case.
Noir detective adventures with the fables angle would have been better than the random adventures we ended up getting, which brought major tonal shifts from one arc to another.
Someone in Telltale seems to agree with me since The Wolf Among Us was just what I was asking for from the Fables universe.
>>
I enjoyed seeing guns used in a fantasy setting.
>>
>>91662987
I have all of them on one of my bookshelves, one of my favorite comics series, but looking back at it I spent a lot of money on it.
>>
File: I138_Geppetto.png (307KB, 323x415px) Image search: [Google]
I138_Geppetto.png
307KB, 323x415px
Geppetto had the best motivation ever. Though I might be biased because I think stubborn old geezers make the best characters
>>
>>91662987

Great to okay for the most part, the ending was retarded and obviously rushed beyond belief.
>>
I read most of it, but there was a pretty big drop in quality after the war ended. That was the big finish they were building up to, and everything after that just seemed like an after thought added on to keep a popular story alive and selling more comics.
>>
>>91662987
The video game was better.
>>
File: 1489597225624.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489597225624.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>91670836
>>91667884
>>
>>91662987
Eh. Couldn't get past the writer inserting a lot of his political philosophies into this.
>>
>>91662987
It was pretty good.
Enjoyed it even when it should have finished but kept going.
Isn't there still a comic of it going on? I swear like maybe it's a spinoff or something.
>>
>>91666283
Gotta love an OTP that sprouts from two hypnotized individuals having sex without their control and getting her knocked up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.