[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: memories.jpg (290KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
memories.jpg
290KB, 600x900px
Shit has it already been five pages since duane's last Aldish propaganda speech.
>>
Duane, ever the patriot.
>>
>>91662245
Ooh yeah I am ready for some patriotism, and maybe Duane being right about the Crescians, or at least the current one.
>>
I mean Cresce has its secrets and problems and Duane is maybe technically right here (people within Alderode are probably working with Bell) but your home country doesn't have all the trappings of an evil empire for nothing, D.
>>
>>91662359
Did any of the Crecians back in the capital or General Bell mention the dead surveyors or the bomb? I don't remember it.
>>
>>91662625
This is really only the second time it's come up. The context of what we know of the story is that people high up in both governments want a war and have been activitly manipulating events to cause it.

It's interesting that we never really mention it, but it's been something like maybe a couple of days since they first arrived in Ethelmik. There may have been a bit of a vague time skip from them fleeing the city and the beginning of this scene, but it really was just two days or so they were there.

Unsounded probably gets away with it because it never feels like things are stalling, which is when people start complaining about how long its been in story in these things.

>>91662434
Alderode has always been portrayed as more isolationist than warmongering. The nature of their fucked up khert and the khert towers does somewhat cast doubt on how land grabs work. Given the current situation, last we knew, of Alderode, it's probably both a bad idea to be warmongering and something someone probably thought was a good idea to unite the country.
>>
>>91662434
He's loyal to the faith, not nation.

He's not going to claim it was the other side, only that its an obvious lie.
>>
File: ch07_94.jpg (265KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch07_94.jpg
265KB, 600x900px
>>91662785
>He's loyal to the faith, not nation
He's loyal to both, mate. Duane is a firm believer in the two faith solution to Alderode. He's also incredibly vocal about his religion, but he's always been portrayed as loyal to the nation as a whole, not just his faith.
>>
>>91662245
>Alderode dindu nuffin
Pot and the kettle there, Duane.
>>
>>91662773
They were within Ethelmik for three days. They've been on the river after fleeing the city for six days. Jivi yelled earlier in the chapter that Sette's been a little brat "all week."
>>
>>91663525
Huh, so he did. Thanks Ashley.
>>
>another ALDERODE DINDU NUFFIN speech from Duane
He can be so naive some times.
>>
>>91665853
To be fair, Alderode would have to be insane to start a war after they lost so many people to the plague.
>>
File: ch10_62.jpg (311KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch10_62.jpg
311KB, 600x900px
>>91662773
Honestly I suspect Crecse didn't send "Surveyors" at all and sent an expedition into Alderode for some reason.
Remember Duane saw A future where Cresce's Silver abomination is laying siege to Alderode along with Crescian constructs.

If anyone is on the offensive its Cresce, Alderode likely had good reason to be counter attacking.

I'd be willing to bet anything Bell sent the bomb to the queen so he could blame it on the Alds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.