[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was stupid admit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 48

File: and in ME PRIME.jpg (222KB, 1375x1075px) Image search: [Google]
and in ME PRIME.jpg
222KB, 1375x1075px
This was stupid

admit it
>>
That's why it was good. His daughter's stupid grin and the "dod, you're aloyve!" "haha, well, kinda!" made it.

Shit's gonna get fun soon.
>>
File: 1486855110536.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1486855110536.png
183KB, 447x483px
Not stupid, but I feel like it was undercut.

I would have waited at least until the end of the episode to show he comes back. Maybe introduce him in one episode; kill him in another, and show he survived in the third.

But ten episodes limits that, but I still would have put some time between his death and his revival
>>
>>91657778
i liked how casual he was about dying.
>>
>>91657979
when you're old you just don't care.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK YOU FAGGOTS DID TO SAMURAI JACK

FIRST HE DOESNT AGE SO OF COURSE HE IS GOING TO GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL EVERYBODY BECAUSE HE FUCKED UP BACK IN THE DAY
SECOND THE SHITTY LASER MACHINE GUN THING
THIRD THE RETARDED WAIFU BAIT
AND NO YOU RUINED THE ONLY GOOD CHARACTER OF THE SHOW?

on top of that he was better as The Waifu Bait.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP THIS SHIT
>>
>Scotsman was old man
>dies
>turns back to middle aged man as ghost

Who wrote this episode, George Lucas?
>>
File: bey.jpg (81KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
bey.jpg
81KB, 1000x667px
>>91658038
Don't yell at us please. This is a christian board.
>>
>>91657778
>>
>>91658076
Scottsman clearly perceives his middle-aged body as his "prime".
>>
Donny Moooooost. Doooooonny moooost. He played Ralph on happy Dayyyysss.
>>
>>91657778
>i don't like having fun
When will this meme die
>>
>>91657979
It seemed pretty implied that his wife had passed already. That's why the Scotsman was acting like such a mother hen about the girls covering themselves.

Without his bonnie lass, life must have been that much grayer.
>>
>>91657778
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/4/4e/Demoman_mvm_resurrect03.wav?t=20131122052654
>>
>>91658373
when /pol/ and /tv/ leave.
>>
I loved it.

Most people expected some sort of big heroic death for the old Scotsman. I had a hunch it'd be a quick and anti-climactic death. They went and did something nobody expected and sort of hits both sides; Scotsman had a quick, boring death, but now as a ghost he can still be around while letting his daughters have some shine in fighting Aku.
>>
>>91657778
Nah it's was cool. The whole reason they had to attack aku was kind of poorly done, it would've made more sense if aku trying to escape from his '' malaiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'' had decided to attack a random village, it turns out to be the Scotsmans and then you have the same battle and the same taunting and death and ghost.

The whole '' this was a bad idea '' funny but kind of retarded.
>>
>>91658297
I understand that reference.
>>
>>91657778
>I hate it when silly things happen in this children's cartoon show
wow for your sake I hope you're baiting cause you sound like a pretty miserable person
>>
>>91658076
https://youtu.be/ZqBJkCkeHdE

The afterlife works like the Matrix. Your appearance is based on an internalized residual self image. Everyone knows that.

When you picture heaven, do you imagine lots of old people?
>>
>>91658851
I never watched the Matrix
>>
>>91658738
i think is implied that aku hasn't been seen nor heard from in a while, and the Scotsman assumed (correctly) that he was too afraid of Jack to be proactive anymore, and given the Scotsman's usual temperament i think it makes sense and is not ooc at all
>>
>>91658672
Agreed
>>
>>91658844
>children's cartoon show
>on ADULT swim
>>
>>91659380
Samurai Jack is a children's cartoon show. Changing the time slot won't alter that.
>>
>>91659380
Yes, and? You realize most of those Family Guy viewers are kids, right?
>>
>>91659499
That doesn't change the intended audience of the show.
>>
I would have waited an episode before ghosting him up, yeah.

Maybe have the rune sword glow a little as the girls are retreating.
>>
>>91659525
Yeah. Children.
Family Guy is a lowest common denominator comedy aimed at all ages despite the parental advisory.
>>
>>91657778
Jesus /co/, you finally get given a fucking cake and you argue about the color of the frosting
>>
File: tumblr_o1zpk4s2BN1u8vay0o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zpk4s2BN1u8vay0o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>91659651
>eating cake with frosting
you fucking Americans need to be gassed!
>>
>>91659651
If it's not vanilla frosting, don't touch it.
>>
>>91657778
I didn't think it was stupid, more that it was very contrived, and an excuse to use the younger Scotsman.
>>
>>91659651
I didn't ask for Jack to come back, and now that he's here he's only somewhat above average.
>>
>>91657778
Yeah, probably the dumbest part of the series so far.
>>
Felt like a copout but I'm fine with it.

The show had to be 50 years into the future or otherwise no one would watch it, so the Scottman had to be pretty old, at the same time Gendy knew the fans wanted to see the Scotsman and giving us an old man would've been dissapointing, so just killing him and giving us a spirit just fixes both problems.

Again, a copout, but I'm fine with it if Scotsman it's back.
>>
>>91658880
Were you born on the year it was released or what? Download that shit nigger.
>>
>>91657778
Maybe. But stupid things balance great things in that cartoon.
>>
File: bugsblackface.jpg (18KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
bugsblackface.jpg
18KB, 450x339px
i just really hope he can still hit things as a ghost
>>
>>91658907
I thought that too but the shit people gave him a statue in the 2nd ep and scaramouch called him up in the first so he's still seen and heard.
>>
>>91658880
jesus dude
>>
It didn't give the third most iconic character in the series justice
>>
>>91658880

You should. If for nothing else than to understand when people make reference to it. Because they will. Because they will assume you've seen it. Because most have.

It won't be anything you haven't seen in a lot of other action movies. There are plenty of things that other movies have done better since. Matrix just has the distinction of being the movie that inspired those things in the first place.
>>
>>91657778
> off by one
welp
>>
>>91657778
That's why I fucking liked it. Why can't people enjoy stupid fun, it's like all the bitching over SIXIS and Kluh.
>>
>>91660511
I hope Jack has one of his hallucinations and Ghost Scotsman is the only one who can actually see it and bitchslaps Ghost Jack.
>>
>>91661468
Not OP but like the other anons have said, it just felt like a copout.
Genn knew that the people wanted the Scotsman back but either thought we wouldn't like old Scotsman or didn't want to write old Scotsman, and thus brought back his youth in a really half-assed way.
>>
>>91661535
That would be kind of great. Bonus points if Scotsghost beats up The Wild Hunt or whatever that Jack was following in the last episode
>>
>>91657778
I wish it would've just ended at the skeleton dissolving into a pile of ash.
>>
Yep. But it works with his character.

His death was heroic and also a gag. Kind of like Scotsman himself.
>>
>>91658738
I thought it was weird too, he knows jacks sword is the only thing that can hurt Aku. Then again, if those other armies asked him if he wanted to fight Aku just for shits, I can't imagine a scenario where he says no.
>>
>>91657979
Eh he at least doesn't need help moving around as a ghost. Pretty much an upgrade over his fat old self.
>>
File: 1492465489829.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492465489829.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I really hope Scotsman actually plays a role in the final battle, if not ghost hitting things then at least shittalking Aku as Jack actually fights him
>>
>>91657778
It was the least expected outcome, and it works so well too, what's not to love?
>>
>Jack and Ashi have wild sex
>masked figure comes from nowhere
>that masked figure punches Ashi and throws her out of the window
>Ashi falls, breaks her spine and dies
>turns out that the masked man is actually Kubo, an orphan with a goatee
>Jack and Kubo talk about their past, the legends
>Kubo gets really, really horny
>slow saxophone remix of "My guitar gently weeps" starts playing
>then they start having sex
>Kubo sucks Jack's bara cock while masturbating
>they now do 69, then they rub each others dicks
>Kubo has an urge in his cock and he cums on Jack's bearded face
>they try crossdressing, which works
>then they undress and have buttsecks
>Aku appears, sees this wildness and gets pleased
>he proceeds to fuck them
>Kubo and Jack smile, stare at each other and kiss
>Aku vanishes, leaving them alone
>Jack and Kubo get tired and they go to sleep
>several hours later, Jack wakes up
>he sees a rose an a letter
>the letter says: "You are my quest!"
>>
>>91658038
Nobody cares what you think.
Me neither, i just wanted to tel you that fact.
>>
>>91658672
Im from /pol/ and i like fun
>>
File: 1476845628027.png (211KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1476845628027.png
211KB, 640x639px
>>91657778
>Ye olde Scotsman leads a charge in a wheelchair guns shooting and sword swing all the way
>stays behind to cover his legion of daughters retreat
>verbally tears Aku a new asshole
>gets blown to kingdom come
>except KELTIC ROOOOONS LASSIE and just comes right back in the form we all know and love rarring to prepare for the final battle
>all the while doting on his girls being a cool dad

I couldn't have asked for more
>>
>>91657778
In the most perfect way, yes.
>>
>>91657778
>show about a magic immortal time-traveling samurai who fights an even more magic, even more immortal shape-shifting space demon

>but don't put ghosts in there, that wouldn't be realistic.
>>
>>91657778
"no."
>>
>>91657778
They could have spent a few episodes building it up but they needed to spend time on waifus instead. Sad, considering old Scotsman could have been really cool.
>>
>>91658844
>>91659380
Looks like their great counter argument won't work anymore. "Muh children show" is out the window so it has to be judged based on its own merits now.
>>
It was very against the tone that we'd gotten used to thus far, but that kinda made it more fitting for what it was?

That's kinda the Scotsman's thing. Busting into Jack's ultra serious shit and making it silly as fuck. In a way, it was kinda perfect.
>>
>>91661535
Ghost Scotsman is the same color as PTSD Jack so I almost feel like we are leading into that.
>>
for a moment i thought the spirit was gonna stay still and just ascend to heaven
>>
File: IMG_2712.jpg (306KB, 1566x1478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2712.jpg
306KB, 1566x1478px
Scotsman ghost....

I can never forget that one picture
>>
File: 9d7.png (67KB, 540x2300px) Image search: [Google]
9d7.png
67KB, 540x2300px
>>91657778
>>
it was stupid but that's what made it so good
>>
Did he know his sword would revive him?
>>
>>91657778
Yeah, it was. It'll turn out okay though.
>>
File: 1476311360315.jpg (93KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1476311360315.jpg
93KB, 313x382px
>>91659642
>new season of an 13 year old show
>thinks the intended audience is only children
>>
>>91665609
He knew about the magic, so probably when he had it forged he also had himself bound to it or something like that.
>>
It was funny
>>
>>91658133
>>91657778
Important question: Does he or does he not have a ghost machine gun leg?
>>
File: QUINT GETTIN'.png (59KB, 1320x196px) Image search: [Google]
QUINT GETTIN'.png
59KB, 1320x196px
>>91657778
Nah it was great.
>>
>>91658695
>10 episodes later they attack Aku again
>All the daughters die in one hit too
>>
>>91665841
Ghosts don't have legs, they just trail off into a wisp. That's why you can't have sex with a ghost.
>>
>>91665958
>That's why you can't have sex with a ghost.

Not with that attitude you can't.
>>
>>91660511
I hope he lets Jack wield his gun and possessed sword in an episode rife with Highlander references.
>>
Agreed, it felt like a shit way of getting his Daughters to be able to fight but not him, BUT also appeal to the nostalgic side of the fanbase by still having him around. That'd be fine if it didn't feel forced to have an army of women and their father can't even fight.
>>
>>91665958
>>91666014
Correction, that's why you're limited to blowjobs with ghosts.
>>
It was stupid, but stupid is not inherently bad. In fact, it can be better than brilliant.
>>
>>91665958

Ghost blowjob
>>
>>91666326
WOO WOO
>>
>>91666294
Stop samefagging OP, it's just sad.
>>
>>91658038
I wish I could piss in your eye
>>
>>91659704
>>91659702
Goddamnit /co/ it's not an actual cake!
>>
Episode was rushed as fuck, and tried to cover like 3 different storylines that could have been their own episodes

>scotsman daughters and battle with ghost dad finale could have been its own episode

>jack showing Ashi the truly evil ways of Aku, and saving that village that was about to be attacked by space thugs could have been its own episode

>jack and Ashi saving those children from the factory could have also been another bonding episode
>>
>>91666374
God fucking dam it don't do that

I fucking meant what I said and I'm tired of getting these god damn negative twists on them. If you don't agree with me then fine I don't care but I'm sick of you faggots twisting shit and fucking me in the ass
>>
>>91666427
All of those episodes would have been literally 10-15 minutes of dialougeless action for filler.

The content of the episode would have been non-exsistent and a waste of time in the way of story telling. Everything is fine, you don't need 20+ minutes to explain one element of a story like in shitty animes.
>>
File: 1492461259014.gif (61KB, 633x353px) Image search: [Google]
1492461259014.gif
61KB, 633x353px
>>91666414
But there is a cake isn't it?
>>
>>91666493
this is embarrasing
>>
>>91657778
this was awesome admit it
>>
File: IMG_0623.jpg (56KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
56KB, 355x440px
Would you?
>>
>>91666305
>not fisting the ghost girl
Your lost, anon.
>>
>>91666470
Defending crappy writing because you don't like one of the things most people remember and enjoyed about the show just demonstrates how crappy it was, man.
>>
>>91666553
Well he IS in his prime...
>>
>>91666572
It's not crappy writing. They got all the points across just fine, there was no need to drag this shit out. The WHOLE POINT of this series is to give us a non-exsistent story strung together with made up events that never happened in the first running of the series and trying to throw in the fan's favorite characters and make them relavant.

So trying to make a story and then having a worthy conclusion in a 10 episode window is shit already. And then demanding them to milk it because it was what was memorable of the old SJ is asinine. If you want that shit go rewatch the old episodes mate, if you keep running into this series expecting it to be a carbon copy of the first run of the series all you will do is bitch piss and moan about stupid garbage about what you expect to happen but really won't when looked at it from a realistic standpoint.
>>
>>91666493
no, that was a lie
>>
>>91666626
>They got all the points across just fine,
I can rewrite The lord of the rings to fit into ten pages, but you wouldn't argue it's superior to the original because I manage to get the points across of all it in those ten pages.

The writing is crappy not because of what didn't get covered, but because what was covered felt rushed, pointless and ill-presented as the pieces didn't mesh well together and whatever point was being tried to be brough across was devoided of emotional impact.

Answer this question, if you can: what exactly did the episode gain by having the Aku fight? What narrative purpose was carried across? What emotional impact was supposed to be had? Because if you are a newcomer the Scotsman's death means nothing and if you are an old hand, you got to see nothing of what made the scotsman so memorable in that horribly anti-climatic fight.

Again, the episode was written crappily and would have seriosuly benefitted from being rethought, having less tangents, and just being leaner and more focused.
>>
>>91666751
>Comparing a 10 episode 22 minute run episode series that had no story to a 300+ page 3 book epic.

You realize that the author of LOTR didn't have a bunch of raving fans breathing down his neck after making the hobbit to finish the story of a series that had NO story to begin with outside of the opening episode monologue right?

Also he wasn't restricted to a page number, or a limited size. So your analogy is flawed and pretty fucking awful. You are just being a crying little bitch baby that you can't get your dragged out shitty story where every element and aspect is explained in a god damn 10 episode series.

Then again half of you assholes on here think they are tolken themselves and then bitch about stories non-stop and how they don't mean this retarded expectation and never enjoy the ride.

>tl;dr eat a dick, the story is fine and making shitty analogies when time constraint is a big deal in one medium compared to another one does not prove you point.
>>
>>91657778
If'n ye strike meh doon noo I'll become moor powerful than ye cannae possibly imagine.
>>
>>91657778
That's why it worked, Scottsman is stupid fun, and so was this, my only gripe is that he didn't finish off insulting Aku witha minute long cross cut insult like he did Jack before getting vaped.
>>
>>91666854
>You realize that the author of LOTR didn't have a bunch of raving fans breathing down his neck after making the hobbit to finish the story of a series that had NO story to begin with outside of the opening episode monologue right?
That's irrelevant to the point. No one could be watching SJ and that wouldn't make the writing of that episde any better or any worse. Additionally, Genndy isn't Gainaxing this shit, reading public input so he can get the series finished. That's not how American productions work, making this even more irrelevant as the decision of writing it like this was done way before he had anyone on his neck other than his bosses.

>Also he wasn't restricted to a page number, or a limited size. So your analogy is flawed and pretty fucking awful. You are just being a crying little bitch baby that you can't get your dragged out shitty story where every element and aspect is explained in a god damn 10 episode series.
That's not an argument. Your argument is that somehow the episode is all right because it presented everything they wanted to. But sure, let's reduce our scale if you so wish. If I had reduced Say Cheese and Die! to a five page summary, are you arguing it's as effective as the original book? Because we both know that's bullshit, and so is the claim that it's all right to make a shit episode with irrelevant stuff that doesn't geld together well simply because he got 3 episodes less this season and want to get some exposition out. Show don't tell only works if what you are showing is interesting.

>Then again half of you assholes on here think they are tolken themselves and then bitch about stories non-stop and how they don't mean this retarded expectation and never enjoy the ride.
Again, a non argument.

>>91667000
Perhaps you might have a better say than being whiny someone isn't sucking Genndy's dick: what exactly did you find fun about the sequence? Weren't you disappointed he essentially did nothing before dying?
>>
>>91666751
>Answer this question, if you can: what exactly did the episode gain by having the Aku fight? What narrative purpose was carried across? What emotional impact was supposed to be had? Because if you are a newcomer the Scotsman's death means nothing and if you are an old hand, you got to see nothing of what made the scotsman so memorable in that horribly anti-climatic fight.
Simple, till that point, as a new viewer, we don't know how strong Aku really is, sure he's a magic monster but he hasn't shown that yet. In one scene we see him obliterate an entire army with no effort, and then send another small brigade home packing. We also see that despite all this, Aku is afraid of Jack, and no one else can come close. At this point, Jack has fought hard, but been beaten back twice as ahrd and almost died, he's not fighting at full strength. We can infer this from Aku beating the army, easily, and comparing this to the Jack we have now, how could he possibly have made the lord of lords sweat?

As for emotional impact, old hands got it the most here. We know the Scottsman, newbies might feel something from his sacrifice, but admittedly not nearly as much as past viewrs would. I'd say he's still showing what made him memorable, but not enough.
>>
>>91667049
>what exactly did you find fun about the sequence? Weren't you disappointed he essentially did nothing before dying

I found it fun that the Scottsman was willing to insult the master of darkness, because the sheer gall of this man doing this to him after seeing Aku destroy an army.

I was absolutely dissapointed that he died, but that was until he came back. Genneddy lost me there and gained me right back. That kind of tongue in cheek way he died an ressurected was totally what endeared me to the Scottsman in the firstplace. He's manly and silly, dangerous and funny. And although he wasn't quite dangerous, the rest of it was there.
>>
I mean, yeh, but they still haven't lost it completely.

Because let's face it, the Scotsman was never about fighting. He was about shouting and insulting stuff.

Now he's pretty much invincible and can still shout and insult stuff.

I just want Jack to die now and the rest of the series are about the Scotsman haunting Aku to his death.
>>
>>91657972
That's the joke you moron.
>>
>>91659642
THe INTENDED demographic is not children you retard.
Just because kids wind up watching it any way doesn't change the fact its still full of adult material they shouldn't be exposed to.
Season 5 of SJ is pretty much the exact same show with only more blood added so putting it on AdultSwim is kind of pointless.
>>
why not save his death for a big deal?
>>
>>91667464
because death isn't a big deal except for people who take things too seriously, like Jack
>>
File: IMG_7249.png (276KB, 802x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7249.png
276KB, 802x441px
>>91657778
Totally expected from scottsman though.
>jack's magic sword bests several non-magical weapons before meeting the scottsman
>scottsman's blade withstands the force of jack's strike
>wha- but how?
>MAGIC RUNES LADDIE
>scottsman also immune to the siren song that hypnotized jack
>gets vaporized by Aku
>comes back as a ghost because MAGIC RUNES LASSIE!
I wouldn't even be surprised if the scottsman ends up killing Aku in the future before jack kills him in the past.
>>
>Jack will never be able to hug his friend again
It hurts
>>
>>91667631
Scotsman isn't even going to exist once Jack goes back to the past.
>>
>>91667485
>take things too seriously
here we go, about how wanting some serious shit with weight and wanting a tad bit of emotional pull sends you over the "edge" label with shit like "if you want serious shit go to anime"

I'm not at all wrong for wanting serious shit in Samurai Jack, especially since it can do it now better than the already good times it did prior to this season
>>
File: 1488793557066.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1488793557066.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>91658038
>>
They obviously killed him off then brought him back as a ghost as a way to de age him. No one wants to see an old, inferior version of him.
>>
>>91665531
if scotsman and blue jack dont atleast acknowledge eachother, I'll be sorely pissed
>>
>>91667846
>not just saying "magic runes keep me perpetually as aged as i am ladde ho ho ho looks like yer swort cant do the same, wait wheres yer swort ladde?!"
>>
File: 1489313803646.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1489313803646.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>91667695
There's a difference anon, that dramatic stuff is Jack Territory. Whereas Scotsman is the perfect excuse for dumb fun
>>
>>91667921
>implying they couldn't have had eps of scotsman being the dumb fun guy then die near/at the end for jack to jut his jitters to
>>
File: 1491286841292.jpg (29KB, 293x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491286841292.jpg
29KB, 293x399px
>>91667877
>he'd rather a character explain something and just have it happen
i bet you have a myanime list
>>
>>91667934
when there's only 10 eps to spare, I don't think they could
wouldve been fun though
>>
>>91667940
>>he'd rather a character explain something and just have it happen
what? isn't that basically the same as
>fater, u are ded
>ahahaha kinda not missy
>gasp how
>c e l t i c r u n e s l a d d e
>>
>>91658038
Dumb caps poster.
>>
>>91667890
>joyreactor.cc
get the fuck outta here with your shit
>>
>>91660109
The show had to be 50 years in the future, or Jack failing to change the past would be a foregone conclusion. We'd already seen into that world's future with the Spartans, after all.
>>
>>91668105
>not having an issue with it being furry garbage
>>
no your stupid
>>
File: 1491504258697.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491504258697.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>91658672
Fuck you I love pol and fun

Tv on the other hand...nitpicking faggots.
>>
>>91668779
Explain to me the appeal of /pol/, would you? "redpill me" or whatever?

This is a genuine question.
>>
File: 1492444559724.jpg (162KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1492444559724.jpg
162KB, 800x651px
>>91668779
What do you want to know?

Remeber, pol is not 1 person, ideas change from each poltard.

Take me for example. I love Trump and this Faggot board cause I love cartoons, especially good cartoons

>Star vs The Forces of Evil
>SJ
>Venture Bros

And more.

Being redpilled has many different meanings but for sure one is seeing through the propaganda the media, hollywood, jews, and globalists are pushing.

I don't agree with the stormfag minorities who wouldn't watch Star vs because they claim it's promoting racemixing. That is just the autistic side of pol.
>>
File: 1492425355486.jpg (13KB, 233x204px) Image search: [Google]
1492425355486.jpg
13KB, 233x204px
>>91668801
I go there a bit, I Guess it's like what modern /b/ would be if it wasn't just mindless porn and gore
not staranon btw
>>
File: 1491505989195.png (109KB, 429x830px) Image search: [Google]
1491505989195.png
109KB, 429x830px
Whoops, >>91669026 was meant for >>91668801
>>
File: 1492142053167.jpg (28KB, 622x424px) Image search: [Google]
1492142053167.jpg
28KB, 622x424px
>>91669008

Fuck off, every board claims to be "dead" since 4chan was created
>>
>>91669054
Nah, I caught it.
>>
>>91657778
CELTIC MAGIC LADDIE
E
L
T
I
C

M
A
G
I
C

L
A
D
D
I
E
>>
>>91666427
Well, the children one and the bonding had to be hand in hand. She was just starting to trust Jack, then he ups and disappears. And now he's following murder shogun, who is evil green.
>>
>>91658166
>middle-aged
he was probably 25, just ugly
>>
>>91658038
I agree with 1 of those subjects

Fuck, am I on my way to being a cocksucker like this guy? Or is this hopefully just a "broken clock is right twice a day" scenario?
>>
File: 1492544436515.jpg (170KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492544436515.jpg
170KB, 600x400px
>>91669079
Try lurking sometime just careful lots of shitpostong since its easy to trigger pol and watch out for leafs
>>
>>91663811
I agree,
top notch scotsman
>>
>>91667313
>, the Scotsman was never about fighting.
he's literally the second strongest hero in the world
>>
File: where do you think we are (co).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are (co).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>91668544
Really makes you think
>>
>>91667846
>>91667877
NANOMACHINES SON
>>
>>91667921
funny man GETS KILLED
haha look at me I'm edgy
>>
>>91670143
>I'm edgy
there was nothing in that scene that was edgy
>>
>>91657778
I would of liked it a lot more if it was a spirit clone he infused into the sword using Scottish magic, rather than him just coming back.
>>
>>91669026

>Love Trump
>Not a fucking retard or troll

Makes sense
>>
File: 1478692753612.jpg (155KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1478692753612.jpg
155KB, 1200x627px
>>91670228

Bash Trump all you want but he is not that bad. If you hate him fine but know that many of the same people who love Trump endured 8 years of Obama.

If we can ensure 8 years of that Fucking dumbass then you will survive enduring our dumbass.
>>
>>91670363
>Bash Trump
fuck off retard he was stating that it makes sense that you love trump and are not a retard or a troll.

obviously he was fucking wrong though.
>>
File: 1483447572176.jpg (61KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1483447572176.jpg
61KB, 820x820px
Getting back on topic, I didn't think it was stupid OP.

I was a little disappointed the amount of screen time but Remeber there is only 10 episodes.

The Scottsman scene was played for laughs, drama and is a setup/excuse for more Scottsman screen time.

This season has seriously been a 10/10 every episode.
>>
File: images (78).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (78).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>91657778
CELTIC MAGIC
>>
>>91670363
Trump was good only in an oppositional sense. The second he got in he turned heel on isolationism and nationalism, which is why I liked him. Also he's tounge deep in Israel's ass and why that's bad shouldn't need explanation.
Pros:
Showed people CAN stand (even if it was still a shit choice no one thought they'd ignore the MSM)
Showed people desire job focused nationalistic isolationsit type ideals or at the very least find them prefereable to other positions.

He was always a symbol. Nothing more.
>>
>>91670388
Whoops I read it wrong and didn't mean to show autism.

Most of the boarders outside of pol, k and tv dislike trump so use to dealing with sperglords.
>>
>>91670515
To bad he doesn't believe the environment exists.
>>
>>91670548
>implying existence is real
>>
>>91668801
I personally liked /pol/ because I've always been addicted to hatred. I'm a pretty nice guy, but I do really get a kick of bashing something verbally over and over again, and so I went there expecting to find sexist, racist and others -ists kind of post. I didn't expect politics, but I lurked there for a while anyway. It was pretty fun and it actually widened my political spectrum as well as solidifying some of my personal ideas. Then it just got depressing to keep reading and I bailed because I honestly couldn't swallow the redpill anymore. I don't go there anymore but it was a nice experience.
>>
>>91670548
Too bad I literally said it doesn't matter, agreed he was shit and said he served the purpose of sending a message.
It's like you can't even read. You're just seeing red and attacking whatever looks like acceptence.

Also thinking the global warming meme is mankinds fault is laughable. Shit changes all the time.
Yeah we're affecting it but we've not even been around and studying for a full global cycle. Hell the poles even fucking change. We have no idea what's coming and modeling it against human interactions has consitently shown predictions to be outlandish and false.
Better to learn how to survive when things go to shit, as they inevitably will whether we start it or not, than to play gardener
>>
File: 1478689239358.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1478689239358.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
>>91670548

Oh fuck off, he does recognize the environment but it's not the most important thing currently and half the shit liberals bitch about with climate change they don't even follow through. On top of that even if all of America went green it would just be pissing in a ocean when over half the other countries in the world don't follow a Damn thing

Obama brainwashed a entire generation of millenials in thinking climate change is literally the biggest issue ever and made it so you can't even go against the narrative/agenda they made without getting critized for hating science.
>>
>>91670611
You're the only one here who can't read, anon.
>>
>>91670604
>I honestly couldn't swallow the redpill anymore
Perspective and ideology aside it is quite tiring to keep up with the more visceral and disgusting sides of the news. To keep active with the terror shit, to understand what cartel killings are like- properly- is taxing.
Red pills might be spoken of as accepting certain ideas but quite frankly the phrase fits better in describing those who make a descion to actively seek and consume raw news, good and bad.
>>
>>91670604
You're a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>91670676
Thanks anon, I was aware of that.
>>
>>91657778

The entire 5 minute intro was a gag

It was supposed to be stupid while also setting up a plot you can easily understand

Also Samurai Jack had far more retarded things, being able to come back as a ghost isn't out of the ordinaru
>>
File: 1490137948452.jpg (22KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
1490137948452.jpg
22KB, 395x387px
>>91670604
Thing about pol is you can't just live off it. It is very depressing seeing how the real world works but sometimes it's just faggots shitposting. Pol needs to be browsed in moderation.

The Minute you start feeling depression either shift threads or leave, do not let it destroy or consume you.
>>
>>91670707
That image is the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>91670707
>shying off
>not knuckling down
And you wonder why things like that happen. If people don't care what happens to them/others, people can do whatever.
Intentional blindness from exhaustion/apathy/preservation, what have you, is the key to a shit society.
>>
File: 1483201890993.jpg (7KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1483201890993.jpg
7KB, 200x151px
>>91670720

It's great right?
>>
File: 1481681370937.jpg (81KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
1481681370937.jpg
81KB, 780x487px
>>91670736
You can if you want I am just giving advice to people like the anon who can not handle all the depression.

I am a generally happy person so all the depression + jokes just makes me laugh but even I admit it can get a little difficult to stomach most of the shit going on in the world.

When you see how fucked up some shit is and how our media and governments are just so wrong and lie so much it really makes you pissed that sometimes you can't do a Damn thing about it.
>>
>>91665758
>aimed at all audiences
>>only children
I'm confused
>>
>>91670800
I'm pretty much perpetually shitty anyway. I don't even go on /pol/, not really unless something major happens and I want the gos as it comes in.
I just keep up with news from around the traps and quite frankly there's bad shit happening all the time if you care to look. Depending on where you live there's usually more good stuff, usually.
>>
File: 1492382642432.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492382642432.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>
>>91670828

If you watched Star you would see it's a show that can be enjoyed by all ages. The show does not just pander to children, it hits a very nice line of immature and mature that even teens and adults can enjoy

>t.25yearold
>>
File: 1465041633483.jpg (41KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1465041633483.jpg
41KB, 500x363px
Holy shit!
Jacks sword couldn't cut through Scotsmans because Celtic Magic bounded the soul of Scot with sword which means Scot is PURE and GOOD.
>>
>>91670870
Lately there has been a influx in shitpostong and shills. The media attention hasn't helped the problem either.

Pol has its days of pure brilliance and it's days of pure autism. It all depends on the day and what's happening.

A example was during trump rally it was some of the most fun I ever had, same with the debates, but it sucks when you have hundreds of threads of shit posting other days depending on what is happening an example was the Syria bombing, the place was a mess with misinformation, shitposting, and demoralizing trump supporters.

Its really hit or miss.
>>
>>91671009
I do watch star, I meant that the guy I replied to said that the guy he replied to said the Family Guy was aimed at children when he said it was aimed at all ages.
Both are dumb
>>
>>91671056
>during huge events in politics when the board is flooded with causual /pol/acks and not just the die hard every day fagos is the prime time for quality content
>>
>>91670626

Obama did it! Obama did it!

Jesus..... piss you pants much? WTF are you gonna blame all your problems on after having a GOP controlled gov for the next two years?

Seriously you dumbass, global warming and environmental damage from human activities has been a concern since the 70s at least, go ask Exxon they've been paying people to study it for at least that long.

ffs Bush passed more sweeping and effective environmental legislation than Obama did, get the fuck over yourself
>>
>>91671056
>implying pure brilliance doesn't already include days of pure autism
I like news but perhaps you're taking mongolian puppet theatre forums too seriously.
>>
>>91658672
>WAHHHHH MUH /pol/ BOOGEYMAN
would you fucking faggots fuck off already? I see you more than I even see political discussion itself at this point

No, /pol/ is not the source of every problem on 4chan you fucking moron
>>
>>91670363
He's a senile old psychopath with the education of a sixth grader who doesn't know the difference between Iraq and Syria

comics and cartoons
>>
File: PERSONA.png (469KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA.png
469KB, 553x552px
>>91670611
>hey bill, the pressure meter on this thing is approaching a redline. Think it's got anything to do with us adding more fuel and never opening the release valve?
>it could be anything, cletus, we just don't know!
>well should we open the release valve?
>it wouldn't be enough, cletus, it's pointless. We just need to learn how to survive an explosive shockwave.
>>
>>91671112

Bush was just as shitty as Obama. Obama was just a different flavor of Bush you autistic sperg

Obama was not a good president he just had all the media and celebrities sucking his dick so nothing bad was ever brought to the forefront like they are doing with Trump

Bush was no better then Obama but at least he wasn't a anti American piece of shit who Fucking worshiped Mudslimes.

Global warming has also already been debunked you retard.
>>
>>91671461
>Global warming has also already been debunked you retard.

Couldn't you just say that in the very beginning? I would have made me not read anything else in your post.
Why do liberals and conservatives hate science?
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (345KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
345KB, 1000x767px
>>91671461
>Global warming has also already been debunked you retard.
please go back to your retard /stormfront/ board and stay there
>>
>>91671399
Sure he is, that's why he is president and you are not right? :^)
>>
>>91671233
Like clockwork.
>>
File: 1492143202283.png (177KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492143202283.png
177KB, 500x313px
>>91671512

Keep being a mindless sheep who doesn't both to do research or critical thinking you stupid Faggot.

And suck nuts I'm here to stay you whiny little bitch

Rreddit would be happy to take you though
>>
File: gobacktopol.png (76KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
gobacktopol.png
76KB, 1306x354px
>>91671785
>>
>>91671123
Again It's hit or miss, but the larping can not be trusted.
>>
File: received_1396124330455183.jpg (57KB, 720x634px) Image search: [Google]
received_1396124330455183.jpg
57KB, 720x634px
>>91663773
My dick strangely likes this
>>
File: 1491907105446.png (716KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1491907105446.png
716KB, 830x1262px
>>91671815
I already clarified I'm not a stormfag you stupid Fuck. Pol is also not one person so Fuck off.
>>
File: youllneverseeitcoming.png (421KB, 560x557px) Image search: [Google]
youllneverseeitcoming.png
421KB, 560x557px
>>91672073
hah, so not a stormfag but still enthralled by stormfag propaganda eh? I feel bad for you, son.

Now back to the pit with ye
>>
>>91665531

Art is good but the Scotsman isn't talking Scottish!!!
>>
>>91671233
typical triggered /pol/tard acting like the SJWs they despise so much. like poetry.
>>
>>91672068
can we make pedroposting a thing?
>>
>>91663773
>>
File: 1360584548443.jpg (71KB, 633x475px) Image search: [Google]
1360584548443.jpg
71KB, 633x475px
>>91657778
Everything about this episode was rushed and things were constantly trying to fake you out.

>Scotsman's back
>now he's dead
>but not really

>We're being whimsical with Ashi
>now we're being cynical with Ashi

>Ashi is in serious trouble
>NVM, she get out of it easily

>Jack's given up hope
>well, not really
>ok, NOW Jack's given up hope

None of it seemed satisfying to watch.
>>
>>91672957
The first three episodes were pretty cool, but after that I feel it's slowly going down hill.

I think everybody was hoping for some epic battle between Aku and the Scotsman. The way they handled it was stupid if you ask me. Why even introduce the Scotsman as a badass old geezer and then kill him and revert him back. Why make him a ghost? Why not keep him in his prime like he said due to magic runes, it's celtic magic, they don't have to explain shit.

The whole execution of it felt pretty shit, it's like they wanted to be funny but failed miserably.

>Scatbot
>Aku in the second episode
That was funny in the spirit of Samurai Jack episodes, this was just lame execution.
>>
>>91666432
Stop samefagging already, Christ
>>
>>91673129
i think the point was to show that aku is mad-powerful and completely unstoppable.
>>
>>91670143
A character's still alive as long as he's doing shit on camera... i guess
>>
>>91673129
Nobody asked you and you are both wrong so shut up and never post here again
>>
File: 1492364415533.png (1MB, 1292x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1492364415533.png
1MB, 1292x1664px
>>91666553
Would I?
>>
>>91672957
What? This episode did not feel rushed, but you got to Remeber there is only 5 more episodes left anon.

It felt fine pacing wise.
>>
>>91673690
God I hate /v/ style screencaps, i wish I could murder every single person who's made pieces of shit like this.
>>
>>91671815

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>91660109
I agree with you and it would be better than have an old yoda character in the scottsman anyway
>>
>>91667569
I like this idea
>>
File: Jok.png (889KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jok.png
889KB, 1280x720px
Ashi: Glad you could make it, Jack!
Jack: Watch your tone with me, girl! You may be independent, but I’m still superior as a father.
Ashi: As if I could forget. Listen, Jack, there is something about Aku you should know. Oh no, it’s too late! This place may look fine now, but it’s a matter of time before mercenaries come.
Jack: What?
Ashi: The sudoku must be commited.
Jack: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way.
Ashi: Damn it, Jack. As the your loving daughter, I order you to commit sudoku.
Jack: You are not the master yet, girl. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
Ashi: Then I must consider this an act of ignorance.
Jack: Ignorance? Have you lost your mind, Ashi?
Ashi: Have I? Jack, by my right of succession and sovereignty of this empire, I hereby relieve you from your command and leave.
Scotsman: Ashi, you can't just...
Ashi: It's done! Those who will fight against Aku, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Jack: You've just crossed a terrible threshold, girl.
Ashi: Scotsman!
Scotsman: I'm sorry, Ashi. I can't watch you do this.
>>
>>91670828
I was obviously referring to the first sentence of that post, which stated that the intended audience of the new season of Samurai Jack was children.
>>
File: professor_utoniumi.png (30KB, 615x875px) Image search: [Google]
professor_utoniumi.png
30KB, 615x875px
>>91667569
but what broke the scottsman's sword ?
>>
It's almost as if people forget Samurai Jack was lighthearted and silly at times.

No one complained when he saved a city of talking dogs.
>>
>>91657778
Nah, it was funny.
>>
>>91676537
What is this?
>>
>>91659467
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>
>>91658672
le crossposter boogieman meme. If this is your only board you are the cancer good man.
>>
>>91661535
>jack isn't really insane
>he's just been haunted by a ghost
>>
>>91657972
People tend to complain when a character is brought back (in any way where they still have full senses and control, jumping to another body or something the very next episode isnt as hated). It was just to show him die then before the audience even gets a chance bring him back. They didn't seem to want to make a big deal out of it. Especially since it was the start of the episode, that wouldve brought everything down knowing he was gone forever and Jack is just having a random adventure like always instead of involved with that plot. Jack doesnt have to be involved in everything but it probably would have felt like one of the very few recurring characters dying just became a B-plot.
>>
>>91658038

Stay mad, nig.
>>
No, it wasn't.
It's perfectly fitting to the show, just as Ashi has been as a third party witnessing the effects of Jack's actions.

Stop pissing and moaning, you fucking whiners.
>>
>>91679211
>samurai edge?
>mirror jack?
>>
>>91666427
Id rather one action packed episode than another episode which is 50% forrest without dialogue
>>
>>91666572 (you)
>crappy writing
>>
>>91657778

Nah.

I will admit that you're stupid.
>>
>>91657778
We needed some of that after tragically brainwashed qt and seppuku sam
>>
Can someone explain me why from LII (Last episode of season 4) jumped to XCII?

Someone said it was the "Time gap" but that would be correct if it was CII.
>>
>>91681728
50 years since he was thrown through the portal. Doesn't make sense for him to consider taking care of a baby to be a year-zero event. Unless it was baby Jesus.

I guess that means the first four seasons took place over ten years.
>>
>>91683476
That makes sense to me.

Thanks.
>>
>>91666414
It was... a lie?
>>
>>91681728
Some people like to speculate that it means that they can make more episodes in the middle after the story is over with the next five episodes. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.
>>
File: C7TKctwWwAEdcUv.jpg (110KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
C7TKctwWwAEdcUv.jpg
110KB, 1200x772px
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.