[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omnibus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dd.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Just ordered my first omnibus (pic-related) and was wondering what other omnibuses are must owns and where else I should venture in when it comes to Daredevil; I've already read The Man Without Fear and Born Again.

Plus it's my birthday, co.
>>
>>91657101

get the Bendis and Brubaker ones (or at least the Ultimate editions)
>>
File: x statix 1.jpg (253KB, 950x1450px) Image search: [Google]
x statix 1.jpg
253KB, 950x1450px
x statix
>>
>>91657101
Uncanny X-men omnis are must own as they collect at least a dozen classic x-men stories. There's a tonne of good absolutes and omnis out there it just depends what characters you like
>>
>>91657631

2nding this. You should be able to find it cheap and it is a great story
>>
>>91657101
Animal Man if you can find it. I think it's out of print now.
>>
>>91659109
Went out of print before Christmas
>>
>>91658419
Do you think the Mark Millar's The Wolverine omnibus is worth it? I was interested in it, especially after Logan.

Also, what's the consensus on Infinity? Is it a good arc? Trying to find longer comics than the standard 144-200 pages.
>>
>>91657101
Hellboy
>>
Daredevil by Mark Waid Omnibus Vol. 1. If they make vol 2 I wouldn't bother.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 960x720px
>>91657101
It's all about what you like, anon.
>>
>>91659322
Haven't read infinity and mark Millars wolverine is good but I already have the trades so I can't speak for the omnibus. I have got the Claremont wolverine omnibus and it's great but since it's gone out of print it's become crazy expensive.
>>
>>91657101
Isn't volume 1 of Miller DD Omnibus when he was just doing art and not part of his actual run as a writer?
>>
Personally I think the Geoff Johns Green Lantern Omnibusses are great bang for your buck. I got vol 1 and vol 2 for less then 100 bucks.

That's over 2k pages of a great run. You have to be careful though with Geoff Johns GL omni because the spine is hot garbage but if you are careful it's fine.

The trail of captain america was good too, I managed to get that for 34 bucks. Grant Morrisons x-men run was also cheap and good bang for your buck.
>>
Oh yeah, in November Tomasi's Batman and Robin comes out in omnibus.

It's over 40 issues for like 80 bucks. That's just great value.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.