[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never again live in an era where studios would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg (88KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg
88KB, 400x250px
>You will never again live in an era where studios would be willing to spend up to $1 mil on an episode for an animated series because they think it's worth it

Feels bad.
>>
>>91657091
Fuck off Famicom.
>>
>>91657091
Actually, there's a Green Eggs and Ham adaptation in development for Netflix that's got an estimated $4-5 million per episode budget. It's coming out in 2018.

http://deadline.com/2015/04/green-eggs-and-ham-animated-series-netflix-ellen-degeneres-1201418260/
>>
>>91657195
>per episode
How is that going to be multiple episodes? It was barely a half-hour special the first time and they had to stretch it out. Do you devote an entire episode to finding out if he would eat them in the rain?
>>
>>91657282
Netflix speculates that a substantial part of the budget came from buying the international licensing rights up front.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/internet-television/netflix-and-warners-will-serve-up-green-eggs-and-ham-112597.html
>>
>>91657414
*Cartoon Brew
>>
>>91657414
>came from buying the international licensing rights up front.
Yeah from what I understand ever since the Mike Myers Cat in the Hat movie whoever holds the rights to all the Seuss stuff has been real picky about licensing
>>
File: IMG_1146.png (212KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.png
212KB, 1136x640px
>>91657091
On Easter, when the family was all over the house(which is just my parents and four siblings) and we were trying to think of something to do/watch together, I suggested Ducktales since I've never seen it and it might be fun.

I was shot down hard by absolutely everyone.
>>
File: file.png (343KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343KB, 750x422px
>>91657091
As of 2009 a single episode of Family Guy cost roughly $2,000,000.00 to make.

It's certainly increased since then.
>>
>>91659120
It's for voice actors
>>
>>91658859

You know what to do, laddie!

Burn the house down! BURN 'EM ALL!
>>
>>91659120
Music licensing, voice actors, and because they include so many individually drawn background characters which inflates budgets.

None of that actually goes to the quality of the show itself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.