[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League: Gods and Monsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: JL.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JL.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
So, what did /co/ think of this film? Feel like they should continue on with this?
>>
>>91653877
The movie was ok. Certainly better than any other recent DC movie. The tie-in comics were amazing though. I'd love an ongoing comic set in that world.
>>
Best thing they've done in recent memory.
The only stuff that has got even remotely close so far has been Flashpoint Paradox and TT: Judas Contract.

Be sure you get to read the prequel books because they're great.

I wish they expanded this universe, but they probably won't
>>
>>91653877
Well, it's said the series is cancelled, so there won't be any new content.
>>
They really should have just made a Wildstorm movie
>>
>>91653964
Yeah I was underwhelmed by the movie because of how good the comics were.
>>
>>91653877

My girlfriend just showed me it. I kind of liked it and now I really like the idea of Michael C Hall as Batman (Bruce Wayne, regular Batman I mean, I like him as Vamp Bats too obviously), even though it's really different from usual portrayals of Batman.

FYI I know Michael C Hall from Six Feet Under NOT that dumb Serial Killer show.

What would other people think of Michael C Hall as Batman?
>>
>>91655122

Oh, and a final point was that the creepiest thing about this movie was Granny Goodness officiating a wedding. Who the fuck on Apokalips or New Genesis thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>91654485
yeah this. bruce timm had more ideas for a next installment, but the dvd sales weren't good enough for WB to sign off on it.
>>
>>91655122
Billy from Six Feet Under was a better Batman in New Frontier.
>>
http://thedorkreview.blogspot.com/2015/06/justice-league-gods-and-monsters-season.html

Here are some of the Season 2 designs. Steel feels off somehow.
>>
File: Michael C Hall as Batman.jpg (45KB, 367x550px) Image search: [Google]
Michael C Hall as Batman.jpg
45KB, 367x550px
>>91655169

There's this cold intensity to Michael C Hall which I really like. Also, I now kind of want a Batman who doesn't put on a voice and is soft spoken. There would be something really fucking scary about Batman calmly and softly stating:

>"You don't get it do you son. This isn't a mudpit; it's an operating table and I'm the surgeon"

As he breaks all your limbs. Rather than the usual portrayal of a gruff voice for Batman. Plus Michael C Hall looks the part if you dye his hair black.

I'm talking live action too. Not necessarily just voice acting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.