[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oswald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Oswald-The-Lucky-Rabbit.jpg (22KB, 525x302px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald-The-Lucky-Rabbit.jpg
22KB, 525x302px
Will Disney do... Anything with him?
>>
Ignore him
>>
>>91651873
They should. I don't see why Oswald can't at least be in the Disney channel Mickey shorts. Epic Mickey had a cool story going for it, but they killed that franchise fast.
>>
>>91651873
He is in the public domain.
>>
>>91651873
Only if their focus groups say he's mass marketable enough.

Reminder that D*sney is the great cancer of western entertainment and should receive none of your money..
>>
>>91652329
Okay Don Bluth
>>
>>91651873
The only Disney Rabbit that matters is Judy.
>>
>>91652318
Unfortunately, no.
>>
>>91651873
>believing Gisney™ can or will ever put an ounce of creative effort anywhere unless it's absolutely mandatory for profits
Keep dreaming lad, actual Disney enthusiasts are at the bottom of their demographic priorities. They probably won't do anything with Oswald again until the next time they're legally obligated to so, just so those heeb execs can keep the IP all to themselves. And that appearance will probably some shitty one-line cameo in a Mickey Mouse short, unless the bare minimum would require even less effort.
>>
File: Oswald Cameo 2013.jpg (100KB, 992x566px)
Oswald Cameo 2013.jpg
100KB, 992x566px
the "Get a Horse!" theatrical short that played in front of Frozen was one of the most recent usages of Oswald, even if it was a short cameo
>>
>>91652409
this is the correct response
>>
>>91651873
Mickey cant have a brother. He has to be a single child with dead parents to be relatable to children.
>>
File: IMG_2972.jpg (31KB, 236x344px)
IMG_2972.jpg
31KB, 236x344px
Besides being popular enough to be a meet and greet character at some of the Disney Parks (especially Japan) and what little theme park merchandise he has? Probably nothing at moment.
>>
>>91655962
God, that just looks like "we wanted to use this character but our bosses said no."
>>
File: 9a2e91c6.gif (374KB, 500x375px)
9a2e91c6.gif
374KB, 500x375px
>Uniqlo had some Oswald shirts that I didn't know about and now they are gone forever.

Why the hell is Oswald merch so goddamn hard to get? I mean Japan is whoring him out the ass and over here we get a trickle.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.