[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0837.jpg (181KB, 1091x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
181KB, 1091x733px
We write the next Scooby Doo promotional crossover

>Like, Scoob, I don't think we've got enough caps to get that radroach sandwich you and I have been eyein.
>>
>>91643107
I could get behind a post-apocalyptic Scooby Doo. Do a Mad Max crossover with Scoobs donning a red mohawk and Shaggy wearing shoulderpads.
>>
File: space scoob.jpg (94KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
space scoob.jpg
94KB, 780x439px
>>91643107
>>91643157
>post-apocalyptic Scooby
Why? What possible mysteries could there be in a nuclear-ravaged wasteland? Monsters that are actually monsters? Abandoned vaults? Cannibals? There's like one episode worth of parody material in there and that's it.

Space and/or fantasy worlds is where it's at: Scoob and the gang solving alien anomalies and elven intrigue.
>>
>>91643380
>>
>>91643107

They should be Pinkerton Detectives in the Old West
>>
>>91643157
It was already a thing
>>
>>91643380
>uncovering the mystery of what destroyed humanity
>villain of the day reveal is pulling off the regular person mask to reveal that Old Man Pinkerton was actually, an irradiated ghoul!
>>
>>91643107
>Powdergang Shaggy

Who knew he was the sort of bastard to cripple all of your limbs without warning.

The Brotherhood Scribe robes really work on Velma tho, Daffney's Vault Dweller thing is so so, but I gotta say, probably the first time Fred can get away with an ascot without someone questioning his sexuality.
>>
>>91643157
>>91643380
>Scooby Doo and The Cannibal Bandits
>unexplained post-apocalypse setting
>the gang is trying to solve the mystery of why all the water rations are going dry so quickly
>every time they hunt for clues they get chased by some cannibal bandits
>after a bit of help from Mad Max/generic Fallout hero, the gang discovers cannibal bandits were just holograms being projected by a weather balloon over some swamp gas made from an animatronic swamp gas generator
>they find out Old Man Rivers has been siphoning drops of water from every ration so he could bottle it and sell it back to the people
>AND I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDSREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *transforms into a supermutant*
>>
>>91643576
What the fuck is Oliver Queen doing there?
>>
>>91643576
I still can't get over that hipster Shaggy, what the fuck was the retard who came up with that design thinking?
>>
>>91644295
>what the fuck was the retard who came up with that design thinking?

"Shaggy was based on a hippy during the 70s.
Well we dont have hippies anymore...We do have hipsters though"

It's really not that hard
>>
>Now when you find th3 books you must recite "Klatu, verada, nicto" Now go on, repeat it!

>Ratu, rerada ricto.
>>
>>91644384
Have you ever seen a hippy? Shaggy was dressed casually, had uncombed hair and a goatee. He was like a 2/10 on the hippy scale. Hipster Shaggy is a goddamn 11/9 /pol/ caricature of a hipster.
>>
Just put Scooby and the gang in the DCU. Have a comic where they try to solve a crime in Queen industries and find out it was Lex Luthor's secretary doing industrial espionage or some shit.
>>
>So much for seeking out new life. This 'monster' was just Ensign Jones.
>>
>>91644439
>AGAIN
>>
File: CHERRY-POPTART.jpg (449KB, 934x1327px) Image search: [Google]
CHERRY-POPTART.jpg
449KB, 934x1327px
>>91643107
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.