[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

Ok this time with censors
>>
So an asscrack and nippleless breasts are okay with their advertisers but not our janitors?
>>
Whoa? Amazon girl finally got boned?
>>
>>91642336
Apparently not, I have never had a thread deleted for butts or side boob. I wasn't banned or even warned so it wasn't a mod.
>>
>>91642350

No she's been getting boned on the reg.

The important thing here is twofold:

1. Gary finally got to fuck DiDi
2. Gary is the only guy to LAST fucking DiDi, apparently for 3 hours.

Therefore I suspect DiDi will soon be going full Yandere for her orgasm dispenser on legs.
>>
>>91642828
Two problems with that theory:

1) He gave her the swirly for nearly 4 straight hours and ALMOST made her orgasm

2) He came basically as soon as she touched him. She spent 3 hours riding him because she wanted to give him a 'proper' orgasm, which is why in the last panel she said she know he can "last more than a few minutes THIS time", meaning that she's been milking him dry every few minutes for 3 hours.
>>
>>91643473
>blonde amazon
>milking him dry every few minutes for 3 hours
Cant decide if heaven or hell
>>
>>91643618
Heaven at first, since she seems to have been reacting to each time with "We'll get it right next time!" eagerness, rather than frustration or disappointment. It wouldn't take long for you to be shooting dust and it to just fucking -hurt-.
>>
>>91643618
Well if Gary has to suffer, snu snu is probably the best way
>>
>>91643618
Looking forward to seeing Zii's hell since she has no doubt been listening to this all night.
>>
>>91642336
Yes. They literally have deleted pics that were shown on children's cartoon networks. 4chan isn't just a normie moralfag haven now, it's literally conservative christian parrents-tier. RIP in piss, my cool edgy secret clubhouse.
>>
>>91644305
well she actually been listeningn to gary not being able to satisfy didi, so she may well be really happy right now
>>
>>91642324
real question now
who on co/ find this "buttmonkey" kinda humor funny?
i never get why so many people like this type of thing, but is really successful tyoe of comedy
>>
>>91644524
She's wanted to fuck Didi since the day they met, and has been thirsty for Gary for a hot minute now.

Assuming she listened to all of it, she spent 3 hours listening to Didi experiencing Gary's legendary swirly while begging for more, and then 3 hours listening to her riding him like a horse promising that the NEXT orgasm she milked out of him would be even better.

She is not happy.
>>
>>91642324
So it's probably almost 7:00 AM in-universe.

I don't think Gary's in shape to go to work.
>>
>>91644600
I like when people who get away with everything get what's coming to them (example, Zii got away with fucking EVERYTHING for the first couple years of the comic, and then shit went sideways for her, which was appreciated... but then she just became the new Gary), but I don't like "haha nothing ever goes right for this person" humor.
>>
>>91644646
>but I don't like "haha nothing ever goes right for this person" humor.
yeah it feels like really cheap to me, but it´s what made menage a 3 so well know, everybody loved that "loser nerd" archetype being miserable, i thought as a medium that kind of jokes were already dated and overused
>>
>>91644897
Might just be personal preference.

I cannot get through a single episode of The Office, because I don't find "haha this situation is so awkward!" humor funny, it just makes me cringe.
>>
>>91644600
si zii already netorared gary with sonya
>>
>>91645309
You don't netorare someone with someone, you netorare someone away from someone.
>>
Didn't the writer say the comic would end with Gary getting sex?
>>
>>91645765
It's going to end with him fucking Zii and Didi.
>>
>>91645765
The comic is called "threesome" in french, it's going to end when Gary gets a threesome with one of the people participating being presumably the Quebecois Didi. And seeing how Zii is the closest thing to a main character outside of those two, she'll probably be the third.
>>
>>91645765
nope
>>
I'm so glad the main characters are back in the strip. I really didn't give a shit about Didi's wrestling friends.
>>
>>91642324
How shit it really IS happening!
>>
>>91645704
sonya broke up with gary mid fucking so she can go fuck zii in the next room
that´s pretty netorare if you ask me
>>
>>91642336
4chan rules also allow them to delete low quality content, like this thread.
>>
>They actually fucked
Looks like Im not dropping this yet.
>>
>>91642324
>three hours of orgasming every few minutes
when did Gary become a sexual dynamo
>>
>>91644305
>Looking forward to seeing Zii's hell
zii is giz selfinsert and dave waifu
there´s no way something bad happen to her for long
>>
>>91647356
he actally just have thousands of premature ejaculations in the span of 3 hours
>>
>>91647356
going by panel two, he is just so turned on by Didi his dick won't stay down
>>
>>91647388
she's going to call out Gary for faking the swirlie because he couldn't get DiDi off, then he's going to prove it exists on her
>>
>>91647388
Nah, the self-insert is that trap's intersex sister.
Giz said her husband is the only boyfriend she's ever had and they got together during high school.
>>
>>91642324
I really hate this comic.
>>
>>91647511
kek
>>
File: FFf.gif (884KB, 500x281px)
FFf.gif
884KB, 500x281px
>>91647511
>intersex
giz has her chromosome all over the place
>>
>>91647511
>>91648212

it`s funny because giz is a disgusting hermaphrodite
>>
>>91648978
Anyone who was born with something that looks and feels like a vagina but can't actually get pregnant sounds like a great deal to me desu
>>
>>91648978
>giz is a disgusting hermaphrodite
Looking forward to your source for that chum-chum
>>
>>91649076
https://twitter.com/giselelagace/status/743252469845725184
>>
>Dick in pussy
>Multiple creampies

Rock on Gary, but I'm waiting for the inevitable pregnancy scare storyline.
>>
>>91649414
Isn't the word of God that all women in the comic are on the pill?
>>
>Gary actually fucking Didi. No oral only but actual penetration.
>Actually ejaculated inside her. Multiple times.

Comic just hit the major milestone for me. Glad to finally see it happen after almost a decade of build up.
>>
>>91649483
Basically.

I don't think a condom has ever been pulled out anywhere in the story when characters did it before.
>>
>>91649023
see >>91650234
>>
>>91650234
>>91650289
> CAIS not AIS
good jorb me, post too old to delete
>>
>>91649713
I think Gary and Kiley used a condom.
>>
>>91642324
so did gary give her an orgasm or not?
>>
>>91651097
nope, she was immune to the swirlie
>>
>>91651097
It's not clear but I think he edged her for six hours
>>
>>91642324
so she's just letting him cum inside of her? multiple times?
>>
>>91651188
How else would she gain sustenance?
>>
>>91651155
but she said "pour toi meme" wich translates "for yourself" somewhat implying she get something, at least i read it that way
>>
>>91651370
she's just showing appreciation for his efforts even if it didn't get there all the way
>>
>>91651461
yeah i guess you`re right, but ma3 has a record with not showing important parts of the plot, because they want to put in one of the kickstarter comics or just because they forget about it
>>
>>91642324
didi doing a ttijob is something i find more difficult to resist
>>
>>91642369
The powers that be have been fairly sensitive lately.
I got banned for a cosplay photo that showed a bit of puffy areola. Something I've posted at least a couple dozen times before with no incident.
>>
>>91642324

wait is this shit still going?
>>
>>91652693
I ended up getting a warning a few hours later
>>
>>91642324
I wanted one of those dozens of premature ejaculations to be in her mouth. Has anyone cum from a blowjob in this? s
>>
>>91646013
Zii is more of a main character than Didi. Didi isn't a character, she's a plot device.
>>
>>91652852
Dave would cry about how his wrestling arc totally makes her a character.
>>
>>91647388
Dude, shitty things have been happening to her for like a year or more at this point. She's fucked up every relationship she has, and when she finally got the chance to fuck Didi, she somehow talked Didi into riding Gary's cock for an entire night.
>>
>>91652873
yeah but none of them are really that bad, for a ma3 character she´s doing really good, the only bad thing inher life is she still can´t fuck didi, she has a band, groupies, a good job, friends and can have lovers if she wants to
>>
>>91654438
this, she`s one of the less miserable characters in the serie
>>
>>91652728
Some dumbass must have allowed a woman mod
>>
>did it with Yuki
>now Didi

Is Zii the last boss?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.