[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitch Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2283.jpg (24KB, 719x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
24KB, 719x143px
Here's the deal

Post /co/ related things that made you cry and other Anons rate how much of a bitch you are

1 being a perfectly justified cry
10 being a pathetic wimp just looking for an excuse to bawl

I'll start
https://youtu.be/8-fkmRaX0Wk
>>
>>91635398
I'll give you a 3 on that.

I don't usually cry at movies or animated/comics stuff. That said, this got me welling up.
>>
>>91635398
This actually sounds pretty fun, but I feel there should be a meter for how hard you cried as well.

1 being gave you a lump in your throat and made your eyes sting a bit, but not actually crying
10 being full out gushing
>>
>>91635398
>>91635493
Can someone give each number on the scale a description for best accuracy.

Also, nothing comes to mind /co/-related, but when it comes to things that made me cry, the endings to the first two Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games come to mind(Red/Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)
I actually haven't played any of the games after Sky despite how much I absolutely LOVED this series to death. Are they any good, especially in regards to the story?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0cLd-QXdDY
>>
IM BAD
AND THATS GOOD
I WILL NEVER BE GOOD
AND THATS NOT BAD
THERES NOONE ID RATHER BE
THAN ME
>>
>>91635618
The second one on the 3DS is pretty good
Those endings are a 1

>>91635662
I'm gonna say 2 here because my mother cried in the movie theater when this happened

>>91635674
Solid 4
>>
>>91635674

Here's mine:
"Take her to the moon for me..."
"I'll try, Bing Bong... I promise..."

Only a few tears, so 3 by >>91635493 standards.
>>
File: IMG_2328.gif (383KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2328.gif
383KB, 500x339px
Rose's Scabbard.
>>
>>91636198
One of the few effective uses of crying in that show but Pearl willing to let Steven die ruined it
>>
im not a pussy bitch who crys at cartoons. I cried at mario 64 after getting all 120 stars tho
>>
>>91636290
It wasn't really an emotional ending, but the music of that scene and the credits especially are pretty powerful and emotional.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVKj3u8JUm0
Not to mention seeing it after collecting all the stars probably makes it more impactful since it feels like your journey is truly complete.
I give you a 7 or 8
Yes, I know this is a joke
>>
>tfw no form of media has ever made me cry

shiggy diggy my fellows......
>>
>>91636198
10. I can't believe people liked this scene.

It's Over Isn't It had much more of an emotional impact.
>>
I never cry unless it's that one animal welfare commercial. You know the one.
>>
>>91635398
the season 2 avatar episode about the anniversary of iroh's son's death
>>
>>91636472
Is that past season 2? I actually haven't watched anything beyond S2 yet(busy and keep forgetting, yes for an entire YEAR)
Sounds like it'll really turn on my waterworks, although this scene mostly hit me because I could really relate to Pearl on a personal level, not actually being as unique or special as you think you are.
>>
File: 1492468602966.jpg (145KB, 1010x767px) Image search: [Google]
1492468602966.jpg
145KB, 1010x767px
>>91635398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQu2arZ4mDk
I very rarely cry, and almost never at movies, but this made me break down in the theater.
My older brother died two years prior and we were never super close
>>
>>91636568

>>91636673
4 under normal circumstances, but 1 under yours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.