[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: West11.png (356KB, 588x360px) Image search: [Google]
West11.png
356KB, 588x360px
Good movie
>>
Oh yeah!!!
Pussy pussy pussy!
>>
File: 138.gif (115KB, 262x386px) Image search: [Google]
138.gif
115KB, 262x386px
>Better of the two
>Gets retconned in the next film

What the fuck man.
>>
>>91634906
What movie is this?
>>
File: Cat R. Waul.gif (2MB, 405x261px) Image search: [Google]
Cat R. Waul.gif
2MB, 405x261px
>>91636234
An American Tail: Fievel Goes West

I remember having to rewind this scene when I first watched this movie.
>>
File: anamericantail.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anamericantail.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>91636749
first time i saw this was in school nothing like getting my first fetish back in 4th grade
>>
>>91636749
Thanks.
>>
>>91635126
according to wikipedia the third film is more a 1.5, though frankly its direct-to-video so who cares.
>>
>>91637129
It opens with Fievel waking up and trying to tell his parents about a dream he had where they went west and there were cowboys and gunfights and shit, and it's just waved away with a "that's nice dear, but that is a dream you had that totally never happened." I guess you could say it's possible they could still go west later and place the third movie in between one and two and the dream was just a coincidence, but you could also look at it like the whole second movie was the dream and doesn't actually happen.

Or you could ignore it entirely, that too. Even though I like the second movie, I actually prefer to not count it as canon to the first even, myself.
>>
>>91636749
that jiggle was well animated
>>
Aren't all the Fievel movies about the trouble of Jews in America?
>>
File: IMG_5910.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5910.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
This wasn't cut out from the DVD release by the way
>>
Anyone watch the cartoon series? How was it?
>>
>>91639064
You know that series was never released in America on DVD? It was released in Europe though.
>>
She also appears towards the end of the film and Cat R Raul is forced to be her pet.
>>
Can we get a webm of this ending scene?
>>
>>91634906
>a jewish family goes west
>everyone is a-okay with them
>>
File: OSNWAYD.jpg (78KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
OSNWAYD.jpg
78KB, 495x497px
>>91640871
>>
>>91636810
>>91636749
>he keeps running away but then comes running straight back for more

what did he mean by this
>>
>>91634906
what?
>>
post miss kitty
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 948x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 948x720px
>>91642385
>Thicc
>>
I find it funny having rodents as jews.
>>
RIP Dom Delouise
>>
>>91638989
Are you implying Fievel Goes West doesn't fit with that theme?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.