[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If I stepped on you, would you die? SERIOUSLY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kai_hero.jpg (201KB, 1095x617px) Image search: [Google]
kai_hero.jpg
201KB, 1095x617px
>If I stepped on you, would you die?

SERIOUSLY?
>>
>>91634427
4 u x^D
>>
bad villains general?
>>
>Crashing this Valley, with no survivors.

BRAVO CARLONI
>>
Real talk, this trilogy could've been so fucking good. How did the third one fuck all of that up so bad?
>>
>>91634427
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>91634482
Are we talking about Kun Fu Panda or Dark Knight Trilogy
>>
>>91634669
Kung Fu Panda (mostly)
>>
>>91634669
Begins was yet another tired Batman origin story.
Despite the accidental brilliance of Dark Knight and Bane, as a trilogy the whole business was shit.
>>
>>91634427
Do I have plot armor?
>>
>>91634482
They just had to give us a 5-10 minute GOOD backstory.

KFP2's villain backstory exposition was very good because it went straight to the point, it had beautiful design, and it established a personality for the villain that was actually followed through until the end. the VA was also excellent with his lines.

This guy?
>'MEMBER ME? WE DRAGONBALL AND KI AND SHIT NOW.
And that was it. Po finding out "What does it mean to be the Dragon Warrior" for the hundredth time didn't help, either.
>>
File: KFP3_sq2000_s76_f140-RGB_FIN.jpg (181KB, 1095x617px) Image search: [Google]
KFP3_sq2000_s76_f140-RGB_FIN.jpg
181KB, 1095x617px
>>91634923
They leaned too heavily on the supernatural element without properly connecting it to the theme of Eastern philosophy. The first two movies avoided this by downplaying the supernatural.

Also, Kai was a bland villain. After smashing it out of the park with big bads like Tai Lung and Shen, the disappointment was palpable. He was basically Tai Lung with glowy effects and no interesting qualities.

I still think they should have written him to be a dark reflection of Oogway; wise and serene, but frighteningly corrupted. That would have made for a fantastic foe to end the trilogy on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.