[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it any good /co?/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (216KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
216KB, 620x412px
Is it any good /co?/
>>
8.9/10
>>
>>91631297
It has its moments

Some of the characters get annoying for being self destructive for the purpose of being self destructive, but it's a relatively minor offense.
>>
>>91631383
?
>>
>>91631297
8/10 give it a shot
>>
>>91631489

it's decimal notation. it signifies a series of coefficients to declining powers of 10 i.e. 8.9 represents 8*10^0 + 9*10^(-1).
>>
>>91631297
yeah it's good, Im rewatching it right now.

>>91631484
this is true
>>
I don't understand why this is unanimously considered to be the most "red-pilled " cartoon ever.
>>
>>91631297
There are rarely threads up about this show.
That's usually a good sign, there's less room for discussion the less shitty something is.
>>
>>91632193
Red-pilled? You're the first person I've heard call it that.

The show talks a lot about some uncomfortable facts about finding some defining meaning in relationships and work. Maybe that's what they meant?
>>
>>91632193
>namefag
>uses the term redpilled to mean good

educate yourself
>>
>>91632193
No one says this
>>
It takes awhile to find it's tone but when it does you'll like it if you're into mildly depressing shows.

I feel like it's gotten progressively better by each season. My main criticism is that the humor is kind of uninspired and misses the mark most of the time. It doesn't make me laugh very often and it's kind of unoriginal. As a comedy it fails more than it succeeds but as a tragedy it finds its voice. The drama and commentary feel very personal and inspired so they usually strike a more genuine chord with most people whereas the comedy feels forced. However the comedy is totally necessary in the show because without it it would be a total beat down that no one would want to watch

That makes it sound a lot deeper than it is but I think it's found itself in the later seasons and it's worth the watch if the premise seems like something you be down for
>>
>>91631297
Season 1 is fine
2 is good
3 is hot garbage that ignores everything the previous seasons did and returns everyone to the exact same charcters they were in season 1. Hell, the last joke of the season is them joking about everything returning to status quo. the silent episode is good, but one can only watch the same plots so many times
>>
>>91631297
If you like too deep 4 you and nihilistic humor and a main character who you thought you sympathized with but realized is a giant asshat and is the product of his own actions then yeah. It's worth it.
>>
>>91631297

>Wanda didn't show up once in Season 3

dropped
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.