[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they ever do anything with this incarnation of Hal after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Did they ever do anything with this incarnation of Hal after Convergence? I was so hype he was back
>>
no OP
>>
>>91627692
No, which is a shame because Hal in Convergence was a surprsingly good character. His interactions with Kyle were great
>>
>>91627692
he showed up in GL for a couple issues, attacked Hobo Hal then left

hasn't shown up again since
>>
>>91627692
I preferred this Hal.
>>
File: Rebirth Parallax.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Rebirth Parallax.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91629881
But wasn't that sharp teeth Parallax just manifesting a body as Hal though? Besides the teeth he talks with yellow speech bubbles and turned into the Parallax entity in the same issue
>>
>>91630491
yeah but it was supposed to be the same one from Convergence
>>
>>91630491
Wait what? Parallax already appeared in Rebirth?
>>
>>91630543
GL #50 is where that page is from
>>
>>91630543
not in Rebirth, just before it
>>
Can someone explain Convergence to me?

What do I have to read to get the proper context?
>>
>>91631335
the context is that it was slapped together as a rush job so that DC had something to publish while they moved from New York to Burbank
>>
>>91631335
no one can explain it because it was shit and pointless

many of the tie-ins were good though
>>
>>91630491
>Parallax just manifesting a body as Hal

No, it's actual past Hal. Everyone possessed by Parallax can manifest scary face.

The present-day Parallax was in Sinestro's possession at the time.
>>
>>91632706
That's dumb and gay and I hate it
>>
y
>>
What would you like to see them do with ParaHal when he shows up again /co/?
>>
I thought it would be classic evil Hal but it turned out to be the bug parallax once again, what a waste.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.