[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which did the concept better, Injustice or Justice Lords?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4931148-2007614046-39953.png (175KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4931148-2007614046-39953.png
175KB, 320x320px
Which did the concept better, Injustice or Justice Lords?
>>
>>91626762
Not even a question, justice lords. There's not a single decent thing thats good about injustice, outside of maybe harley being written like how she used to be written.
>>
>>91626823
>There's not a single decent thing thats good about injustice

I think it's hilarious and fun to read because of how stupid it is.
>>
>>91626762
Injustice. At least Superman going evil made sense in that world. He was forced to brutally murder the love of his life carrying his firstborn.

All in took in the Justice Lords reality was Flash dying. Which is what happens every fucking saturday in the regular DCU.
>>
>>91627131
It wasn't just flash dying. It was fucking PRESIDENT luthor shooting him in the face on national tv. And the American people were apparently a-ok with it since he's still president after. Superman probably lost all faith in the natural goodness of people because of it.
>>
Why didn't Superman just turn the worlds rotation backwards to prevent their death?
>>
>>91626823
Justice lords was pure kino. Not saying that injustice was bad, but i feel like what injustice has become and how long it's gone on for has definately soured.
>>
>>91627430
I always thought that was needlessly silly. They could have just made it so that he fly so fast HE went back in time, not that he somehow caused the was the rotation to go backwards and thus time to go backwards somehow instead of causing catastrophic natural disasters instead.
>>
>>91626823
The plastic man one off from injustice proves you wrong.
>>
Justice Lords had more than just Supes
>>
Justice Lord Batman died like a bitch
>>
>>91626762
As a character, Justice Lord Superman. In terms of their respective universe, I think Injustice has more going on. Both are awesome alt takes on Supes.
>>
Injustice is so stupid it becomes entertaining again. Bonus for a proper Harley.
>>
File: Justice_Lords.png (113KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_Lords.png
113KB, 444x250px
Justice Lords because as far as they'd fallen, I'm still capable of rooting for them. Also 10/10 costumes.
>>
TAS had this scene, so it wins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYMBwqtMht0
>>
>>91626762
Justice Lords gave us evil versions of all the heroes. Injustice just has everyone go full retard.
>>
>>91627589
He did, the Earth rotated backwards because time was going backwards.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.