[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was up with the slightly-off episode summary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: error.jpg (38KB, 700x197px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
38KB, 700x197px
What was up with the slightly-off episode summary?
>>
>>91620710
There was so much plot-related stuff happening at once, so I guess it was nearly impossible to condense it all in a 20 word synopsis.
>>
>>91620710
Supposedly Lazzo made this episode go back for rewrites because he felt Genndy went too far.

I'm guessing the kids originally died, or had to be killed to stop the robot, or something ridiculous like that.
>>
>>91620710
maybe the children were originally meant to power the robo guy's BDSM powers
>>
>>91620710
The original featured a golden android inside a mega-robot that spoke about slavery bringing order into the enslaved lives. It was rewritten at some point.
>>
Maybe they just didn't want to spoil the episode point for point

In this modern age of ours, there's soooo many ways for the cat to get out of the back early
>>
>>91620846
Given Jack's reaction and if what you say it's true the alien kids might have actually died in the first draft, with the Ashi finding them alive scene added to soften it up
>>
>>91620846
>Supposedly Lazzo made this episode go back for rewrites because he felt Genndy went too far.
gotta source on that or is this just another kid level bs?
>>
>>91620846
Such a change would have happened ages ago, and the logline in the OP wouldn't have even been written yet.
>>
File: 1491883893338.jpg (46KB, 720x451px) Image search: [Google]
1491883893338.jpg
46KB, 720x451px
>>91620846
Anon, synopsis are ran at the earliest one month before the show airs. There is no physical way your claim can be true.
Also
>Mike Lazzo
>the guy that told Seth Green that Robot Chicken needed more women abuse because that one sketch didn't cause enough controversy
>his favorite Family Guy gag is Quagmire raping Marge and killing the family which includes 3 children.
>implying he would take offense to killing a bunch of blue troll kids.
>>
>>91620875
It's this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.